What's wrong with Marv?

MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
Weege just hinted there may be an injury that Marv is nursing.... and he's currently in 17th.

What's the word on the street?
|
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
6/17/2017 11:10am
Matthes tweeted he heard a knee injury but had no confirmation.
Any word on the extent?

Torn, sprained, etc?

I'd imagine that if it was a MCL/ACL tear he would be getting it fixes now. Hell, I'm surprised as bad as he is riding he's not already getting it fixed for SX.
gnarwhip
6/17/2017 11:32am
I heard Roger told him to let Bagget win, so he said ok

The Shop

MXATC
Fantasy
2373rd
6/17/2017 11:45am
Torn meniscus
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
6/17/2017 7:24pm

M Online Presse-Center
From KTM...

MARVIN MUSQUIN PUSHES THROUGH TO FINISH A HARD-FOUGHT 11TH AT HIGH POINT NATIONAL
Round 4 – AMA Pro Motocross Championship – June 17, 2017

MT. MORRIS, Penn. – It was another successful day on Saturday for KTM as Rocky Mountain ATV*MC/WPS/KTM Team's Blake Baggett earned his second consecutive overall victory and the points lead, while Red Bull KTM Factory Racing Team’s Marvin Musquin toughed out a mid-week knee injury to finish 11th at the High Point National, the fourth round of the AMA Pro Motocross Championship.

Musquin was mid-pack at the start of the first 450 moto and focused on riding a solid race. He stayed consistent in 16th the majority of the race and held strong to the finish. He pulled a decent start in the second moto and was working hard in 11th by the second lap. He charged up to eighth with seven minutes to go before putting in one last hard-fought push to finish sixth. The 16-6 finish gave him 11th overall on the day. He is currently 2nd in 450 rider point standings.

Musquin: “This week was all about salvaging points in the championship. I hurt my left knee so knew it was going to be tough coming into High Point especially since we were coming in with the red plate. I had to ride both races with my feet on the pegs basically unable to put my left leg out which obviously restricted what I was able to do on the track, it was tough. But I gave it everything I had and we leave here second in points so it could have been a lot worse. I guess the next few weeks will be about salvaging points and I will just keep trying to do my best.”
kkawboy14
6/18/2017 6:41am
GuyB wrote:
M Online Presse-Center From KTM... MARVIN MUSQUIN PUSHES THROUGH TO FINISH A HARD-FOUGHT 11TH AT HIGH POINT NATIONAL Round 4 – AMA Pro Motocross Championship –...

M Online Presse-Center
From KTM...

MARVIN MUSQUIN PUSHES THROUGH TO FINISH A HARD-FOUGHT 11TH AT HIGH POINT NATIONAL
Round 4 – AMA Pro Motocross Championship – June 17, 2017

MT. MORRIS, Penn. – It was another successful day on Saturday for KTM as Rocky Mountain ATV*MC/WPS/KTM Team's Blake Baggett earned his second consecutive overall victory and the points lead, while Red Bull KTM Factory Racing Team’s Marvin Musquin toughed out a mid-week knee injury to finish 11th at the High Point National, the fourth round of the AMA Pro Motocross Championship.

Musquin was mid-pack at the start of the first 450 moto and focused on riding a solid race. He stayed consistent in 16th the majority of the race and held strong to the finish. He pulled a decent start in the second moto and was working hard in 11th by the second lap. He charged up to eighth with seven minutes to go before putting in one last hard-fought push to finish sixth. The 16-6 finish gave him 11th overall on the day. He is currently 2nd in 450 rider point standings.

Musquin: “This week was all about salvaging points in the championship. I hurt my left knee so knew it was going to be tough coming into High Point especially since we were coming in with the red plate. I had to ride both races with my feet on the pegs basically unable to put my left leg out which obviously restricted what I was able to do on the track, it was tough. But I gave it everything I had and we leave here second in points so it could have been a lot worse. I guess the next few weeks will be about salvaging points and I will just keep trying to do my best.”
That is sick that his knee is tore up and he could ride that good!

Most people skip a day of work for a little head ache, this kid brought it, unreal!

Post a reply to: What's wrong with Marv?

The Latest