What's up with the Ear Tuck?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/29/2017 8:32 PM

Do these guys have really small heads or really big hats?

Photo
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

3/29/2017 8:54 PM

Both. Haha

|

3/29/2017 8:56 PM

Does it really matter?

|

3/29/2017 8:59 PM

Get em in

|

3/29/2017 9:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/29/2017 9:02 PM

Sheeple

|

3/29/2017 9:07 PM

I've been saying this for years. Fucking so stupid.

|

3/29/2017 9:12 PM

Looks like Marvin can't make up his mind.
Photo
Photo

|

3/29/2017 9:16 PM

I do both. Depends on the hat really. If the hat rides down on the top of the ear where it meets the head it's more comfy to tuck them in.. Been doin it since grade school.

|

3/29/2017 9:17 PM

Because ear sunburn sucks.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

3/29/2017 9:31 PM

Wind resistance? Can fit through narrow door ways easier? Don't get mistaken for an elf? They clicked on large , instead of medium buying it off the internet?

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

3/29/2017 10:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/29/2017 10:39 PM

Disclaimer : this is only my opinion! This bugs the hell out of me when I see a podium interview and they're shoving their ears in. Don't get the oversize hat look. Also when they don't have a hat on, their ears have become deformed from tucking them constantly. Haven't seen the champ Dunge or Eli do this.

|

3/29/2017 10:39 PM

MX4EVR wrote:

Sheeple

Interestingly, using the "word" sheeple makes you sheeple.

Wait, now I've used it ........baaaaaahhhh

|

3/29/2017 10:44 PM

extremeadversary wrote:

Disclaimer : this is only my opinion! This bugs the hell out of me when I see a podium interview and they're shoving their ears in. Don't get the oversize hat look. Also when they don't have a hat on, their ears have become deformed from tucking them constantly. Haven't seen the champ Dunge or Eli do this.

Life must be hard if something like this bugs people. Oh, look on the first page of a google search:

Photo

|

3/29/2017 10:51 PM

tobz wrote:

Life must be hard if something like this bugs people. Oh, look on the first page of a google search:

Photo

I don't Google all the riders to check if their ears are tucked, thanks for spending the time to check for me.

|

3/29/2017 11:07 PM

extremeadversary wrote:

Photo

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

3/29/2017 11:13 PM

I must admit it bugs me the tucked ears, why can't they adjust the hat or something!
It looks more stupid in!

I've gotta get a life if thing like that bug me now!

|

3/29/2017 11:17 PM

kzizok wrote: Photo

You got me, haha that's pretty damned funny.

|

3/30/2017 12:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/30/2017 12:08 AM

The OG Photo

|

3/30/2017 2:46 AM

extremeadversary wrote:

tobz wrote:

Photo

extremeadversary wrote:

I don't Google all the riders to check if their ears are tucked, thanks for spending the time to check for me.

Took me 10 seconds to prove a fellow whinger wrong. Glad to be of service cool

|

3/30/2017 3:57 AM

extremeadversary wrote:

kzizok wrote: Photo

Just spit me coffe out, hilarious .. Good photo shop

|

3/30/2017 4:46 AM

Photo

Hat swag
|

3/30/2017 5:10 AM

I have finally found a thread worthy of my first post.

The ear tuck looks ridiculous. That is my contribution.

|

3/30/2017 5:36 AM

The ear tuck seems to be a bro/moto thing. You don't see Tom Brady, Lebron James or even Valentino Rossi do it or maybe they do and I don't notice. It seemed odd to me at first, but normal now. Then again, I'm old and listen to classic rock and 90's grunge but at least I admit I'm not cool and out of the loop!

|

3/30/2017 5:45 AM

We need a trail-blazer to go one tucked and one out.

|

All I needs a cool buzz some tasty berms and I'm fine

3/30/2017 5:47 AM

|

3/30/2017 6:15 AM

RMT wrote:

The ear tuck seems to be a bro/moto thing. You don't see Tom Brady, Lebron James or even Valentino Rossi do it or maybe they do and I don't notice. It seemed odd to me at first, but normal now. Then again, I'm old and listen to classic rock and 90's grunge but at least I admit I'm not cool and out of the loop!

Photo

It has to do with the size of the hat and the flatness of the bill. The flatter the bill the more necessary the ear tuck. It's a baller thing.
|

3/30/2017 6:29 AM

Yeah, no, fer-sure the dumbest thing in motocross. Can't thank these guys...

|

3/30/2017 6:31 AM

MX4EVR wrote:

Sheeple

The word sheeple is much more annoying than the idiotic ear tuck, if I do say so myself.

|

3/30/2017 6:39 AM

MJ started it.

Photo

|

3/30/2017 6:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/30/2017 6:49 AM

Depends on the style of the hat. No hat is truly OSFA, so they either have their ears tucked in, or their ears out like dumbo with the hat squeezing the shit out of their head. They'd steal your wife, girlfriend or daughter no matter which way they wear it.

|