What's up with Reed?

Kenny_Castor
1/27/2018 5:26pm Edited Date/Time 1/27/2018 5:27pm
I wish when I was 35 I would have been able to make the main! Seems to me that unless your capable of doing better, you probably shouldn't say anything!
b_kowalsk
1/27/2018 5:31pm
I wish when I was 35 I would have been able to make the main! Seems to me that unless your capable of doing better, you...
I wish when I was 35 I would have been able to make the main! Seems to me that unless your capable of doing better, you probably shouldn't say anything!
Well said
bultokid
1/27/2018 5:33pm
LMFAO at bunch of dipshits talking smack on Reed..99.9% of us keyboard warriors on here couldn't qualify for a SX if our life depended on it

The Shop

SoCalMX70
1/27/2018 5:51pm
He's injured. Guess some people missed that whole thing...

Oh no wait, this is Vital.
block75
1/27/2018 6:09pm
Is there any chance that Rockstar Husky chucks him some parts to test out before seasons end or do we think that he just needs to be able to get some seat time during the week
SteezGeez
Fantasy
553rd
1/27/2018 6:12pm
Last year I broke both my ankles (talus bone) and I couldn't walk normal for 5 months. Let alone go for a walk around disneyland all day without taking a lot of break. Dude for him to be on a bike is insane. My ankles still give me some pain and it's been 10 months. I'm impressed he's doing what he's doing.
mxlegend99
Fantasy
1305th
1/27/2018 6:17pm
SoCalMX70 wrote:
He's injured. Guess some people missed that whole thing...

Oh no wait, this is Vital.
Hes ridden injured before. A bloke with his history of pain tolerance and desire to win... I expected him to be a top 10 threat after a couple weeks on the bike.

Reed is my favorite rider. Hes had a great career and chances are no rider in the 450 main tonight will have a career as successful as his. But thats why I think its coming to an end too.

I cant see him being happy racing LCQs and finishing in the bottom half of the field. At the moment his drive is to beat the starts record. I want to see him pushing top 10 so he is more likely to want to keep racing.
SoCalMX70
1/27/2018 7:22pm
mxlegend99 wrote:
Hes ridden injured before. A bloke with his history of pain tolerance and desire to win... I expected him to be a top 10 threat after...
Hes ridden injured before. A bloke with his history of pain tolerance and desire to win... I expected him to be a top 10 threat after a couple weeks on the bike.

Reed is my favorite rider. Hes had a great career and chances are no rider in the 450 main tonight will have a career as successful as his. But thats why I think its coming to an end too.

I cant see him being happy racing LCQs and finishing in the bottom half of the field. At the moment his drive is to beat the starts record. I want to see him pushing top 10 so he is more likely to want to keep racing.
Yeah he's ridden injured... On fully tested bikes with factory support, as well as already being in race shape. His injury happened at literally the worst possible time. He had just figured out what bike he was going with and would be doing all of his testing and training. Instead, he got to lay on the couch and make phone calls until A1.
Lucifa.
1/27/2018 8:22pm
gnarwhip wrote:
He said it felt like nails were getting hammered through his foot when he landed. So that might have something to do with it moron.
Speaking of morons, you take the cake around here.
Rockinar
1/27/2018 8:37pm
That was even worse.

3 months since the injury and he's getting worse each week, not better. He needs to throw in the towel. Its sad to even watch anymore.
JWACK
1/27/2018 8:42pm
Rockinar wrote:
That was even worse. 3 months since the injury and he's getting worse each week, not better. He needs to throw in the towel. Its sad...
That was even worse.

3 months since the injury and he's getting worse each week, not better. He needs to throw in the towel. Its sad to even watch anymore.
You know. You are a real fart smeller.
Gukamonster
1/27/2018 8:55pm
Just looking at him on the bike he has developed physique like a token fat guy in one of those predictable teen party movies. You know, the characters that have a few speaking lines and are mostly there for comic relief, maybe they do a cannon ball into the pool and splash an unsuspecting hot chick or something.

Can't be just the injury, and he isn't the only guy hurt out there. And for the age thing, Brayton won his heat and rode well and is only 2 years younger. He did an interview with RacerX mid-October and didn't sound the least bit prepared even then:

http://racerxonline.com/2017/10/18/between-the-motos-chad-reed

"And I haven’t been riding. Not even the fact that I’ve been riding two-strokes. I haven’t. Since Vegas I’ve maybe spent five hours on a dirt bike. I really haven’t."

"I’m not in shape. I’m not. I haven’t been riding or training."

Exactly where you want to be to race pro 450 supercross. The result is barely making the main and getting lapped twice.
Johnny Ringo
1/27/2018 8:59pm
bultokid wrote:
LMFAO at bunch of dipshits talking smack on Reed..99.9% of us keyboard warriors on here couldn't qualify for a SX if our life depended on it
Yeah well I couldn’t hit a major league curveball either but I sure can get pissed when My team misses one
Mini Elsinore
1/27/2018 8:59pm
gnarwhip wrote:
He said it felt like nails were getting hammered through his foot when he landed. So that might have something to do with it moron.
Lucifa. wrote:
Speaking of morons, you take the cake around here.
Both of you have been around here long enough to know the correct spelling is "morans." Now, both of you drop and count off 20!
Johnny Ringo
1/27/2018 9:00pm
Rockinar wrote:
That was even worse. 3 months since the injury and he's getting worse each week, not better. He needs to throw in the towel. Its sad...
That was even worse.

Thank god you have an inside line on the extent of his injury and heal time. Glad we have you on board.
toroP
1/27/2018 9:03pm Edited Date/Time 1/27/2018 9:11pm
hamncheeze wrote:
His ankle is still pretty messed up. I applaud his grinta for getting out there and racing in an effort to gain and keep sponsors. But...
His ankle is still pretty messed up. I applaud his grinta for getting out there and racing in an effort to gain and keep sponsors. But it sucks to see him reduced to what he is right now.
Reed’s grinta is his best qualityBlink

Or is it his best koala tea ......

What ever grinta is, it’s under appreciated.
toroP
1/27/2018 9:56pm
Lap times indicate a crash. Reed turned a 1:49 on lap nine.

Post a reply to: What's up with Reed?

The Latest