What's up with Reed?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/27/2018 1:03 PM

I know he had the injury, but that seems like its been a while and that excuse is getting old, his physique looks terrible and his qualifying time was 5 seconds off the lead.

What's going on? Is he just trail riding? He just does not seem to have any fire in the belly at all. Even when he speaks, he just seems drained of all confidence.

THE CHAD REED is rolling around the track with Dakota Tedder (who?).

He seems miserable.
|

1/27/2018 1:06 PM

I don’t think he is riding during the week due to his injury.

|

1/27/2018 1:12 PM

Well....it was just last week that he was suppose to be cleared to put weight on that ankle. I can see how something like that can put a rider behind the 8 ball.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

1/27/2018 1:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/27/2018 1:17 PM

Don't expect him to do a RC style farewell tour, you are watching it now, it's been great to watch his career.

|

1/27/2018 1:16 PM

No factory ECU. What do you expect. whistling

|

2018 CRF250R

1/27/2018 1:17 PM

Too many nuggs' during the winter break

|

KX125

1/27/2018 1:19 PM

He's 46 years old.

|

1/27/2018 1:20 PM

His ankle is still pretty messed up. I applaud his grinta for getting out there and racing in an effort to gain and keep sponsors. But it sucks to see him reduced to what he is right now.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

1/27/2018 1:30 PM

feelit2morrow wrote:

No factory ECU. What do you expect. whistling

x2

|

1/27/2018 1:35 PM

They need to put him in group b qualifying, it might help him get some sort of drive back.

|

1/27/2018 1:39 PM

is it possible he just retires immediately after he gets his start record? I'm sure his sponsor contracts are looser than most as far as whats mandatory and what isn't.

|

1/27/2018 1:44 PM

He started racing this season before he was even supposed to walk, the results are going to improve.

|

1/27/2018 1:44 PM

Oh yeah. Just cleared to put full weight on his ankle. He’s a veteran among veterans. And still within 2-3 seconds of several of the top factory riders. Yup, he looks horrible. (Sarcasm). Give the damn guy a break.

|

1/27/2018 2:16 PM

I guess we can't multi-quote? Well on the ECU and 46yo comment, yes, that. He's not as fast as he used to be and attributes too much of it to his kit.

|

1/27/2018 2:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/27/2018 2:23 PM

I heard him and Tom Brady want to keep playing until they are 50....

|

1/27/2018 2:24 PM

How many starts he needs more for that record?

|

1/27/2018 2:47 PM

Let him get a hole shot and be upfront and it will all come right back.

|

1/27/2018 3:02 PM

He should have sat out the first 2 or 3 rounds and got a bit healthier and fitter before coming out like this. He was never going to be champioship contension with his set up, fittness and age so why push the heeling back longer and at risk getting out there from rd 1?

|

1/27/2018 3:04 PM

“What’s up with Reed”?

His lap times?
|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

1/27/2018 3:05 PM

He's a bad ass in black, like David Slack. That's what's up.

|

Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous. Checkout; ABetterStockMarket.com

1/27/2018 3:09 PM

OP started drinking early, and is flexxing his keyboard.

|

United States of America

1/27/2018 3:15 PM

Camp332 wrote:

OP started drinking early, and is flexxing his keyboard.

He can clean lift that summarva bitch like 3 times without hardly breaking a sweat

|

1/27/2018 3:22 PM

As others have said he is still rehabbing and is going to get faster.

I happen to think that right now he is doing what he needs to do to get the bike in the main every round and once he has that all time starts record we are gonna see Chad roll the dice and go for one more win.
Yes he will need everything to line up a little but this season so far has proven anything goes so I wouldn't count Reed out just yet for one more W.

|

1/27/2018 3:23 PM

I was expecting more from Reed by now. No preparation at all. New bike and all that obviously he wasnt going to be all that great in Round 1. I thought by now he could be a top 10 threat though.

He really hasnt improved at all. I doubt hes going to be satisfied with scraping into mains and being lapped each week. I think were going to see him retire soon. Beat the start record and hes probably not really a chance at doing anything else.

|

1/27/2018 3:48 PM

When was the last time you broke the shit out of your ankle/foot. and then even walked around Walmart much less race supercross.
Douche.

|

1/27/2018 4:03 PM

I just think he probably should have gracefully bowed out by now. I’m not saying he doesn’t have another win in him when he is healthy and I’d love to see it. If he doesn’t do it though I fear he will be remembered for this rather than his achievements.

|

1/27/2018 4:12 PM

Injury aside, he didn't do himself any favors by staying off the bike since May.

|

1/27/2018 4:15 PM

He said it felt like nails were getting hammered through his foot when he landed. So that might have something to do with it moron.

|

1/27/2018 4:15 PM

making so much money off the VIP experience that he doesn't care about racing whistling

|

My favorite rider is K.C Carlyle

1/27/2018 4:18 PM

Why all the name calling?

I think he'll race well tonight, just needs some more good starts.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------