What's up with H&H? they going to have a team?

sdrider16
Edited Date/Time 1/23/2012 8:23pm
Heard rumors of big sponsers. But that is it?
|
flarider
10/13/2010 12:02pm
yup, big sponsors, no riders

WHOLE NEW CONCEPT!!

Highsider
10/13/2010 12:05pm Edited Date/Time 10/13/2010 12:06pm
sdrider16 wrote:
Heard rumors of big sponsers. But that is it?
"oh,yeah...do I have a Team"*

*paraphrase Jack Nicholson in Easy rider
DanDunes818
10/13/2010 12:05pm
flarider wrote:

WHOLE NEW CONCEPT!!

I like that concept.. Just park a big rig in the pits and split the money amongst the team managers and owners.

The Shop

Highsider
10/13/2010 12:07pm
flarider wrote:

WHOLE NEW CONCEPT!!

I like that concept.. Just park a big rig in the pits and split the money amongst the team managers and owners.
It could work.
Just put the stands under the awning and fans will think the riders are out on the track!
Slow
10/13/2010 12:09pm
It was between the riders or half naked chicks walking the pits. The riders lost out!
Torco1
10/13/2010 12:12pm
The Bagel company? [img]http://images1.citysearch.net/assets/imgdb/guide/2010/7/28/0/QGEEideR128.jpeg[/img]
The Bagel company?

It's a Festivus miracle!!
Camp332
10/13/2010 12:16pm
Team H&H/Vodafone/Honda Baby!

CR22 rippin on a Honda stateside, Holla whut!
mxpitt23
10/13/2010 12:33pm Edited Date/Time 10/13/2010 12:34pm
Watson said on pulpmx show, they dont have any riders so they might just get up a bad ass Dodge/ H&H/Kawi softball team..I'd still buy the gear! He did say Stroupe turned them down
40Plus_922mx
10/13/2010 1:05pm
H & H has aquired Dodge as a sponsor. But no riders as of yet. The chancability of the team is dwindling. Then KW will have to return his new Benzo.
mxpitt23
10/13/2010 1:16pm
@vegaskdub will not give up the 550...he said he was waiting for the dust to settle. He & hart have both said theyWILL race sx and a few outdoors
Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
10/13/2010 1:21pm
mxpitt23 wrote:
@vegaskdub will not give up the 550...he said he was waiting for the dust to settle. He & hart have both said theyWILL race sx and...
@vegaskdub will not give up the 550...he said he was waiting for the dust to settle. He & hart have both said theyWILL race sx and a few outdoors
The dust has settled and Stroupe, Reed and Wey are left, maybe others. He sounded like he was interested in Wey for real after the last pulpmx show.

Do you think it would be a big step down for someone like Reed to join that team or can the team step up its' levels?
10/13/2010 1:23pm
I don't mean to hijack the thread, but was there a PulpMx show monday night? Thaks.
Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
10/13/2010 1:29pm
I don't mean to hijack the thread, but was there a PulpMx show monday night? Thaks.
No sir.
Mstock
10/13/2010 1:30pm
They should have gone after Byrne and Wey but it's too late now.
mxpitt23
10/13/2010 1:31pm
mxpitt23 wrote:
@vegaskdub will not give up the 550...he said he was waiting for the dust to settle. He & hart have both said theyWILL race sx and...
Ramrod wrote:
The dust has settled and Stroupe, Reed and Wey are left, maybe others. He sounded like he was interested in Wey for real after the last...
The dust has settled and Stroupe, Reed and Wey are left, maybe others. He sounded like he was interested in Wey for real after the last pulpmx show.

Do you think it would be a big step down for someone like Reed to join that team or can the team step up its' levels?
kdub did act as though he really wanted to talk to tricky nicky off air, but who knows if thats real...stroupe already shot them down..My opinion is that with a major title sponsor stepping in, like dodge, theycould support a top rider like reedy. I still think it could happen...I like the whole deal they have had going the last couple years, but its hard to get on board and really pull for them when Boni and Blose are battling for 8th or 12th..nothing against them, i know both dealt w/ injuries last year. Just sayin if they had a podium contender or a guy going after wins, every joker in the building would be wearing H&H gear
Neutra
10/13/2010 1:36pm
Isn't that what they do? LoL.
10/13/2010 1:47pm
Slow wrote:
It was between the riders or half naked chicks walking the pits. The riders lost out!
It has my vote! Who wants to stare at some dudes in pink clothes anyway?
mxpitt23
10/13/2010 1:52pm
jeffro756 wrote:
give up the 550? What does that mean?
team mgr kenny watson recently purchased, what was described by matthes, as a 550 sl mercedes.
mxdancer
10/13/2010 2:24pm
mxpitt23 wrote:
Ramrod wrote:
The dust has settled and Stroupe, Reed and Wey are left, maybe others. He sounded like he was interested in Wey for real after the last...

mxpitt23 wrote:
kdub did act as though he really wanted to talk to tricky nicky off air, but who knows if thats real...stroupe already shot them down..My opinion...
kdub did act as though he really wanted to talk to tricky nicky off air, but who knows if thats real...stroupe already shot them down..My opinion is that with a major title sponsor stepping in, like dodge, theycould support a top rider like reedy. I still think it could happen...I like the whole deal they have had going the last couple years, but its hard to get on board and really pull for them when Boni and Blose are battling for 8th or 12th..nothing against them, i know both dealt w/ injuries last year. Just sayin if they had a podium contender or a guy going after wins, every joker in the building would be wearing H&H gear
You're right, that's horrible!.8th or 12th.... gosh.... privateers should be able to do better than that!! especially injured privateers. Factory riders won't even race with the injuries these two guys had....Give me a break!! Angry You might need to know that both these guys are just 22. Lots of potential. What do you say when potential podium contenders get an 8th or a 12th or LAST?? It really does happen!!.....

Gma B
jeffro756
10/13/2010 2:30pm Edited Date/Time 10/13/2010 2:32pm
I know you are sticking up for chris and i really think he has done a good job but I get his point...when a team has no other representation other than the 8 to 12 range it gets hard to keep track of them and get totally behind them. I think it was more a comment on what H&H needs to get to the next level of exposure than a cut at chris, but that is just my opinion.

This was the point in the other thread though, everyone needs thicker skin and to try not to take things so personally.
Highsider
10/13/2010 2:58pm
mxpitt23 wrote:
team mgr kenny watson recently purchased, what was described by matthes, as a 550 sl mercedes.
I thought I heard it was borrowed.
Cygnus
10/13/2010 3:03pm
jeffro756 wrote:
mxpitt23 wrote:
Mercedes owns Dodge now. A few free trucks do not go far.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
10/13/2010 3:15pm
jeffro756 wrote:
mxpitt23 wrote:
Cygnus wrote:
Mercedes owns Dodge now. A few free trucks do not go far.
That marriage ended quickly. Chrysler owns Dodge, and Chrysler is now owned primarily by the UAW, US Govt and Canadian Govt.
Flatliner
10/13/2010 3:22pm
in my humble opinion stroupe should have signed. He's a good rider, but is in danger of getting left out in the cold.
Cygnus
10/13/2010 3:27pm
Flatliner wrote:
in my humble opinion stroupe should have signed. He's a good rider, but is in danger of getting left out in the cold.
Austin's dad is not gonna let him ride if they do not pay the big bucks.

Just what I heard at VitalMX.
mxdancer
10/13/2010 3:31pm
jeffro756 wrote:
I know you are sticking up for chris and i really think he has done a good job but I get his point...when a team has...
I know you are sticking up for chris and i really think he has done a good job but I get his point...when a team has no other representation other than the 8 to 12 range it gets hard to keep track of them and get totally behind them. I think it was more a comment on what H&H needs to get to the next level of exposure than a cut at chris, but that is just my opinion.

This was the point in the other thread though, everyone needs thicker skin and to try not to take things so personally.
Why are you people concerned so much about H&H anyway? Seems to me, they don't need any riders to keep everyone interested in what they are doing.

But, to respond to your post...mr mxpitt23 could have made his point without naming any names. Huh How does anyone know that Chris or Matt won't be a podium contender next season? I can tell you for sure, Chris is healthy and ready to race. And he will make any team that signs him proud next season. Futher more....I can't believe anyone would rag on an 8th or 12th place finish in a main event, especially with the depth of competition we are seeing now. Whistling

Gma B
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
10/13/2010 3:34pm
Ramrod wrote:

mxpitt23 wrote:
kdub did act as though he really wanted to talk to tricky nicky off air, but who knows if thats real...stroupe already shot them down..My opinion...
mxdancer wrote:
You're right, that's horrible!.8th or 12th.... gosh.... privateers should be able to do better than that!! especially injured privateers. Factory riders won't even race with the...
You're right, that's horrible!.8th or 12th.... gosh.... privateers should be able to do better than that!! especially injured privateers. Factory riders won't even race with the injuries these two guys had....Give me a break!! Angry You might need to know that both these guys are just 22. Lots of potential. What do you say when potential podium contenders get an 8th or a 12th or LAST?? It really does happen!!.....

Gma B
You tell'em, GmaB! Smile

Post a reply to: What's up with H&H? they going to have a team?

The Latest