James

1/13/2018 9:09 PM

Definitely not.

|

1/13/2018 9:10 PM

Maybe in the booth or on the side of the track

|

1/13/2018 9:14 PM

He has it in him. I mean why not? What's he got to lose? The guy is set for life. His technical skill on a dirtbike is ridiculous.

|

1/13/2018 9:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/13/2018 9:16 PM

It was a joke. McGrath and Langston were talking on his show the other day how people on the internet can't get it in their head that JS7 is done and not going to be doing a comeback. McGrath obviously was trolling.

|

1/13/2018 9:19 PM

Retired pros do shit like this because they know idiots like us will get on vital and talk about it. Villo, Carmichael, dungey, McGrath, js7 and all the others are gone. Stop making posts about it.

|

1/13/2018 9:43 PM

Rockinar wrote:

It was a joke. McGrath and Langston were talking on his show the other day how people on the internet can't get it in their head that JS7 is done and not going to be doing a comeback. McGrath obviously was trolling.

Yup joke is on those who think there is even a possibility!! smile

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

1/13/2018 9:46 PM

If MC Showed up on a 2 stroke, nobody would even care about the other guys.

Even if he got last. It would be awesome to see.

He'd make the main.

|

1/13/2018 9:48 PM

Rockinar wrote:

In my mind, JS7 was done the day they banned him. RBSR doesn't count.

|

1/13/2018 10:16 PM

Side note: nice house, champ!

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

1/13/2018 10:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/13/2018 10:21 PM

Rhino wrote:

He'd make the main.

I agree with everything about making a main. Maaayyybbeee on a 450 at a later round in the series (many factory guys out) but no way on a 250.

To the OP, I think you need to google winking emoji.

|

1/13/2018 10:30 PM

Rhino wrote:

He'd make the main.

Huge Mc fan, today on a 2 stroke. Not even close to qualify.

|

1/13/2018 10:54 PM

Falcon wrote:

Side note: nice house, champ!

Right? Supercross has been very, very good to The King.

|

1/13/2018 11:12 PM

mxb2 wrote:

Didn't he holeshot a 450 main on the 2t in one of his one-off rides? I wonder how many of the guys he had to beat were also on 2ts? Bet it wasn't very many, if any.

|

1/13/2018 11:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/13/2018 11:27 PM

Rhino wrote:

He'd make the main.

mxb2 wrote:

Track and Trail wrote:

Didn't he holeshot a 450 main on the 2t in one of his one-off rides? I wonder how many of the guys he had to beat were also on 2ts? Bet it wasn't very many, if any.

In 2006 when he came back part time he did indeed holeshot a main event and that was the last two stroke holeshot in the sport. I mentioned that in one of the MC thread a little while back. Can't remember which one it was but it had something to do with the nac-nac after holeshoted.

Edit: Quick search and Found It. Posted a pic of it with a couple stats from that race.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/13/2018 11:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/13/2018 11:37 PM

mxb2 wrote:

Track and Trail wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

In 2006 when he came back part time he did indeed holeshot a main event and that was the last two stroke holeshot in the sport. I mentioned that in one of the MC thread a little while back. Can't remember which one it was but it had something to do with the nac-nac after holeshoted.

Edit: Quick search and Found It. Posted a pic of it with a couple stats from that race.

As I recall, they missed getting a shot of his nac nac for the broadcast. Maybe there's video of the final holeshot and nac nac out there. Maybe its only legend now. Other than the pics that must exist.

Edit: I see the pic now, that's awesome! MC could still qualify on the 2t, no doubt!

|

1/13/2018 11:47 PM

Track and Trail wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Track and Trail wrote:

As I recall, they missed getting a shot of his nac nac for the broadcast. Maybe there's video of the final holeshot and nac nac out there. Maybe its only legend now. Other than the pics that must exist.

Edit: I see the pic now, that's awesome! MC could still qualify on the 2t, no doubt!

I personally think given enough practice time on a 2 stroke he would qualify for the night show but making the main event on one would be a stretch.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/14/2018 1:12 AM

Rhino wrote:

In my mind, JS7 was done the day they banned him. RBSR doesn't count.

X2. What they did to him was ridiculous. He never kept it a secret and what he was taking did nothing to improve his performance. They should have kicked him off one moto only. WADA can't even get their shit together on the Tour De France but they put it to James. I will never forgive them.

|

1/14/2018 1:51 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I personally think given enough practice time on a 2 stroke he would qualify for the night show but making the main event on one would be a stretch.

I suppose it would be tight, but only because he moved over to Kawi. grin

|

1/14/2018 2:28 AM

Hopefully he's referring to a trip into the booth. He seems well spoken. I bet he'd be good at it. Daniel Blair, MC, Kevin Windham, that would make Supercross fun to watch and listen to

|

2015 KTM 250sx, WP 48mm CV Forks, WP Trax Shock, Bills Pipe
2013 Chevy 2500 Duramax, 2014 Forest River XLR Nitro 28TQD bumper pull toy hauler

Instagram: @impalenthelen https://www.instagram.com/impalenthelen/
Youtube: Mitchell Thelen