What's the quickest way to get back to the RV bandwagon?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/30/2010 11:50 PM

Photo
|

Some of these posts are like reading closed caption on the cartoon channel...

Hello?..Vital?...

1/30/2010 11:52 PM

Same way you get to the Stewart one?

|

A village in Kenya is missing its idiot

1/31/2010 12:01 AM

Ahhhh! LUMMY, I never left that Bandwagon, You remember that Rude comment you made about Me not getting the Performance out of that Lemon the Dealer sold me in reference to my support of RV, NOW! whadda ya got to say. While RV is racin, BUBBA is sittin home polishin that WSX ( boat anchor ) trophy he won in 06. It's a WHOLE new ballgame and RV's gonna take this SX title just as I predicted. smile

|

1/31/2010 12:07 AM

Bandwagons are overrated.

I'm a fan of the sport. Does that count?

|

1/31/2010 12:12 AM

Nope! GuyB, you can't be a fan of the sport. You have to pick a rider and jump on his Bandwagon and Bash all the other riders. It's just the way things aresmile

|

1/31/2010 12:45 AM

HA!.....Never cease to amaze me with your slightly below retarded posts Len. Since you know nothing about the sport , or care for any other riders out there except James......Looks like your in for another 11 months of trying to defend him i guess?

How did RV do tonight? Where was James at?......oh wait , yeah that's right.......he's injured again. I feel bad for James cause he's hurt.....but i know the way "you" are feeling.....and i'm fuggin' lovin' it!
|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

1/31/2010 12:54 AM

GuyB wrote:

Depends if you wear a flat cap and use "bro" a lot in your sentences.

|

1/31/2010 2:42 AM

That's an easy one, never get off. Don't worry BL, James will be back, he's just parked the wagon for a little whilesmile

|

1/31/2010 2:55 AM

GuyB wrote:

jackson222 wrote:

Depends if you wear a flat cap and use "bro" a lot in your sentences.

Bro, sorry, no I don't, bro.

|

1/31/2010 4:29 AM

I never doubted RV for a secondcool

|

1/31/2010 6:14 AM

I have been saying that I didn't want to lose hope for RV. I'm glad he won tonight. Makes the points a little closer and more exiting.

|

1/31/2010 7:05 AM

GuyB wrote:

thats what all the bandwagoners say!

|

1/31/2010 7:09 AM

Uncleof2 wrote:

That's an easy one, never get off. Don't worry BL, James will be back, he's just parked the wagon for a little whilesmile

Congrats Unc...wink

|

Hello?..Vital?...

1/31/2010 7:10 AM

RMZ819 wrote:

RMZ819 wrote: "RV is a 4th-7th place guy and will never compete for wins in the big boy class". er something like that

|

1/31/2010 7:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2016 8:29 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

HA!.....Never cease to amaze me with your slightly below retarded posts Len. Since you know nothing about the sport , or care for any other riders out there except James......Looks like your in for another 11 months of trying to defend him i guess?

How did RV do tonight? Where was James at?......oh wait , yeah that's right.......he's injured again. I feel bad for James cause he's hurt.....but i know the way "you" are feeling.....and i'm fuggin' lovin' it!

|

Hello?..Vital?...

1/31/2010 7:18 AM

RMZ819 wrote:

Outsider wrote:

RMZ819 wrote: "RV is a 4th-7th place guy and will never compete for wins in the big boy class". er something like that

You are correct, I did say that. dizzy

|

1/31/2010 8:11 AM

Lenny I've been a huge RV2 fan from the get go, well ever since I realized he was white and he could be a GREAT role model for all the white youths in Beverly Hills, Pacific Palisades, Laguna Beach and all the redneck kids in Tennessee.wink

|

1/31/2010 8:17 AM

RMZ819 wrote:

Outsider wrote:

RMZ819 wrote:

WassatBlushBlushBlushLaughingLaughingW00tW00t
|

1/31/2010 9:53 AM

Just for the record, when some were acting like he was washed up....I said something like, " He rode smart picked up some spots and he's still in it."...just for the record.

|

1/31/2010 9:57 AM

GuyB wrote:

Damn fence-sitters. Be a man and pick a favorite already, racing is about winners and losers.

Sheesh

|

"The public sucks. Fuck hope." ~ George Carlin

1/31/2010 9:57 AM

I sure did see a lot of Stewart bandwagoners with sad little faces at SF that's for sure.

|

1/31/2010 10:25 AM

RMZ819 wrote:

Outsider wrote:

RMZ819 wrote:

Funny to watch you eat those words. Guess it comes with the territory when you doubt everybody but the people winning at the moment.

|

1/31/2010 4:24 PM

Outsider wrote:

RMZ819 wrote:

lucero10x wrote:

Funny to watch you eat those words. Guess it comes with the territory when you doubt everybody but the people winning at the moment.

He needs to change his name to TMZ 819 cuz hes got more BS gossip useless info than the real TMZ web site.

|

1/31/2010 4:38 PM

Uncleof2 wrote:

Big Lenny wrote:

Congrats Unc...wink

Thanks BL, there was more victory this week for RV than a lot know. By the way, love your music videos, some of my favorites. That Jackie Wilson one got me to thinking who was first between him and Elvis, a lot of similarities.smile

|

1/31/2010 5:05 PM

well whatever it is ya better not take the JBS express bus...good chance you might not get there in one piece.

lmao@lenny...got punked!!! smile

|

1/31/2010 5:07 PM

Crash82 wrote:

Just for the record, when some were acting like he was washed up....I said something like, " He rode smart picked up some spots and he's still in it."...just for the record.

don't insult intelligent answers like that again please...if you could.

|

1/31/2010 5:11 PM

BobbyM wrote:

well whatever it is ya better not take the JBS express bus...good chance you might not get there in one piece.

lmao@lenny...got punked!!! smile

How many titles and #1 plates does Mikey have again?...Laughing

|

Hello?..Vital?...

4/11/2010 4:19 PM

Lenny I think there is one seat left , but its way in the back of the wagon .......j/k

|

Chuck Norris puts the laughter back in manslaughter

4/11/2010 4:25 PM

I've been an RV fan since his amateur days so you can kiss my white ass..: )

|

4/11/2010 4:25 PM

MXR wrote:

Lenny I think there is one seat left , but its way in the back of the wagon .......j/k

MXR..Sorry but the wagon has one seat but it's not big enough for Lenny to fit in. He's going to have to stick w/watching bubbas world and posting what ifs all day long on vital..

|