What's the deal with Ping and Vital?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/26/2019 5:22 AM

|

12/26/2019 5:26 AM

Maybe he just wanted a change of scenery.

|

Long Live the 2 Stroke!

12/26/2019 5:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/26/2019 5:29 AM

In before threads Andrew Despained

|

12/26/2019 5:29 AM

There was some honest chat in a thread this morning from GuyB, looks like that thread got deleted?

|

12/26/2019 5:37 AM

Seems like he had a chritmas meltdown.

Here's the thread:
https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Carey-Hart,1369507

|

KX125

12/26/2019 5:37 AM

Heated, lol.
I just watched the Whiskey throttle show and I think people took out of context what was being said. He was asking a question, saying that some people feel this way and is there any validity to it? He certainly didn’t express that as his opinion. Whoever ran with that made a typical leftist move.

This is a non issue, they were simply discussing PEDs and how unfair the process can be. Move on, nothing to see here as far as people should be concerned.. quit being a bunch of girls.

|

12/26/2019 5:41 AM

OMG, what's that over there!

|

12/26/2019 5:43 AM

^^^ P.S. I'ma get really triggered if you MF'er keep giving my Spongebob down votes like last time!

|

12/26/2019 5:46 AM

It's a trap

|

12/26/2019 6:02 AM

Ping was an absolute Douche in that thread.

|

12/26/2019 6:45 AM

Thought he was a little more professional than that.

|

12/26/2019 6:52 AM

Rick Amatuzio wrote:

Heated, lol.
I just watched the Whiskey throttle show and I think people took out of context what was being said. He was asking a question, saying that some people feel this way and is there any validity to it? He certainly didn’t express that as his opinion. Whoever ran with that made a typical leftist move.

This is a non issue, they were simply discussing PEDs and how unfair the process can be. Move on, nothing to see here as far as people should be concerned.. quit being a bunch of girls.

I agree Rick, but you should go read this thread:

That's what they are talking about, not really the show itself.

|

12/26/2019 7:01 AM

This thread will probably end up getting deleted just like the previous 2. Not allowed a discussion, ya see.

|

12/26/2019 7:22 AM

Rick Amatuzio wrote:

Heated, lol.

twotwosix wrote:

Will do, I’ll read it. Maybe he was having a bad day, we all do. Let’s cut the guy some slack in the spirit of Christmas

|

12/26/2019 7:26 AM

Rick Amatuzio wrote:

Heated, lol.

twotwosix wrote:

Will do, I’ll read it. Maybe he was having a bad day, we all do. Let’s cut the guy some slack in the spirit of Christmas

|

12/26/2019 7:29 AM

Only a month on the job and you would of thought someone took his SX title away. Oh wait Shae did!! Triggered

|

12/26/2019 7:38 AM

Seemed a little agro to me for sure but I'm guessing a bit of whisky and a potentially foul mood contributed to the tone-no biggie, thats life. Can't be in a great mood all the time, right........, right??

|

"If you don't put your work ahead of your talent, you won't win." Mike Babcock

12/26/2019 7:41 AM

.kyle wrote:

This thread will probably end up getting deleted just like the previous 2. Not allowed a discussion, ya see.

I deleted one that had turned into a political S-show. The original poster in another changed the subject line. Maybe there are fewer missing than you think.

On the other hand, who’s just here for the drama?

|

12/26/2019 7:46 AM

GuyB wrote:

I deleted one that had turned into a political S-show. The original poster in another changed the subject line. Maybe there are fewer missing than you think.

Are you sure you want to ask that last question?

|

12/26/2019 7:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/26/2019 7:54 AM

Mx286 wrote:

Thought he was a little more professional than that.

SPEECH, SPEECH, SPEECH!!

...back to you Dave Stanfield!

|

Do It In The Dirt!

12/26/2019 7:52 AM

.kyle wrote:

GuyB wrote:

There were 2 that I was aware of that got deleted. I wasn't aware about the politics stuff that caused the first one to get binned.

Not here for the drama, just here to see if someone owns up to being out of hand with their name calling and apologizes. I know your comments can cut deep, but I've never seen you descend into stupidity by calling people nasty names like that.

|

12/26/2019 8:14 AM

.kyle wrote:

GuyB wrote:

I’m just here for the gangbang

|

12/26/2019 8:29 AM

davistld01 wrote:

Are you sure you want to ask that last question?

That was mostly rhetorical. It’s fairly obvious who is and who isn’t.

|

12/26/2019 8:32 AM

Ya... saw Ping in another thread trying to change someones opinion, or perhaps "win" on a certain point... LOL.. like the kind of stuff that I did the first two weeks I was on the net (back in 96')... to boil it down, Ping is coming across as a first day forum noobie.....and that isn't a bad thing, but it is quite funny to watch his learning curve unfold in public....

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

12/26/2019 8:36 AM

Drama queens. Thanks guys. Now Ping won't comment here anymore.

|

12/26/2019 8:56 AM

GuyB wrote:

Was mine the one that turned into a political shitshow? It seemed to have been nuked before it got to that point. Because I certainly didn’t change anything in that subject line.

|

12/26/2019 9:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/26/2019 9:15 AM

These pretzels are making me thirsty

|

12/26/2019 9:51 AM

For cryin out loud drop the gate at A1!

|

12/26/2019 9:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/26/2019 9:55 AM

Watching men get offended by name calling on a forum and demand apologies while I eat popcorn and count down the minutes to A1

|

12/26/2019 10:00 AM

Mr. Afterbar wrote:

Drama queens. Thanks guys. Now Ping won't comment here anymore.

I dont know...totally came over as Ping losing his shit over nothing. I think somebody called an idea ignorant and he personally attacked them and cussed nonstop. Def wasnt the other guys deal.

|