What's the beef between Gautier and Jordi?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/9/2018 11:40 PM

Anyone?

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/10/2018 12:21 AM

Crush wrote:

Anyone?

Explain?

|

10/10/2018 12:33 AM

Crush wrote:

Anyone?

Excracingteam.com wrote:

Explain?

Heard in a podcast that apparently they do not like each other at all and apparently Gautier was saying he'd leave the team if Jordi was selected... they didn't say why though.

Sounds like Demaria and Pichon!

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/10/2018 1:04 AM

Well, he didn't quit the Team, They won with Tixier, and Gautier praised Jordi mightily after (and throughout) the event.

Who gives a flying f**k about any supposed / real 'beef' between them? I'd say it might just pale behind their shared triumph. And what a Triumph it was!

Bit of a 'TMZ'sh' thread you've started, Crush. You generally start far better ones, mate.

|

10/10/2018 1:18 AM

Vital is 90% tmz, bro.

|

GP740
Since 1987

10/10/2018 6:03 AM

As the official "team captain", Gautier made a private call to Marvin to try to convince him to replace Romain Febvre.

That did not work.

As far as I know, it was more about trying to have the strongest possible team than having a personal problem with Jordi.

|

10/10/2018 8:55 AM

Jordi once forgot to feed Paulin’s cat while he was on vacation. Something Marvin would never do.

|

10/10/2018 11:08 AM

Crush wrote:

Heard in a podcast that apparently they do not like each other at all and apparently Gautier was saying he'd leave the team if ...more

What was the beef between Yves and Pichon?

|

I HATE FOURSTROKES
www.racelife.se

10/10/2018 11:49 AM

Excracingteam.com wrote:

Explain?

Crush wrote:

Heard in a podcast that apparently they do not like each other at all and apparently Gautier was saying he'd leave the team if ...more

themrtoad wrote:

Quite similar to Tixier's problems with Paulin i've heard

|

10/10/2018 12:15 PM

Crush wrote:

themrtoad wrote:

roninho wrote:

Quite similar to Tixier's problems with Paulin i've heard

Pichon forgot to feed Yves cat while he was on vacation?

|

10/10/2018 12:22 PM

JB500 wrote:

Jordi once forgot to feed Paulin’s cat while he was on vacation. Something Marvin would never do.

Snickering maniacally is me.... Photo

|