What's more appealing?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/15/2019 2:19 PM

What are you most looking forward to as a viewer?

Straight Rhythm or Monster Cup?

View Results

|

9/15/2019 2:28 PM

Definitely the 18 year old Bourbon from Whistle Pig!

|

9/15/2019 2:30 PM

3 thumbs down in ten mins. Excellent!

|

9/15/2019 2:33 PM

GREEN wrote:

People want to thumbs down everything if it's not the typical posts/arguments. Just want to thumbs down and not voice their opinion, or just post dumb shit like kkawboy14. Adults on here that can't have real conversations or bench racing.

|

9/15/2019 2:34 PM

Both are meaningless to me. Add 2 rounds to the nationals instead.

|

9/15/2019 2:40 PM

Straight Rhythm for me. It's something different that happens once a year. Fun event, retro themes, top riders riding 2 strokes, cool bike builds, etc. It's just cool.

Monster Cup isn't that much different than a regular SX race so I personally can wait until January for the SX season to start.

Still watch both.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/15/2019 2:40 PM

GREEN wrote:

greenmx5 wrote:

People want to thumbs down everything if it's not the typical posts/arguments. Just want to thumbs down and not voice their opinion, or just post dumb shit like kkawboy14. Adults on here that can't have real conversations or bench racing.

It's just 'morans' that enjoy doing anonymous stupid shit.

|

9/15/2019 2:42 PM

GREEN wrote:

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/15/2019 2:46 PM

I have never been able to get into the MEC so I guess I'd vote the Rhythm. I like how it's different.

|

9/15/2019 3:03 PM

RBSR for me too.... MEC would rock if it to was a 2 stroke retro event man I miss the 90’s the sound the atmosphere the stop start tracks.

|

9/15/2019 3:16 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Straight Rhythm for me. It's something different that happens once a year. Fun event, retro themes, top riders riding 2 strokes, cool bike builds, etc. It's just cool.

Monster Cup isn't that much different than a regular SX race so I personally can wait until January for the SX season to start.

Still watch both.

Agree 110%, 2 stroke invitational would kick ass. Even RBSR is cooler since it is 2T exclusive.

|

9/15/2019 4:51 PM

If you didn’t watch last years RBSR do yourself a favour and watch it, awesome bikes, riders and the show is action packed!

|

9/15/2019 5:20 PM

For me it's a well put together rear end But there has to be at least something going up front.

|

2018 CRF250R

9/15/2019 5:24 PM

Straight Rhythm. It has become more than just another race for me. The trash talk, hype, the love of racing, 2 strokes, and seeing the riders looking truly excited is nice. The event reminds me of what riding is about. At least to me.

The MEC does nothing for me. I have not watched it all the way through in years.

|

9/15/2019 5:28 PM

Didn't vote because that's a tough one! I love both as they're totally different from one another...

|

If talk is cheap, silence must be expensive because nobody can afford it!

9/15/2019 5:33 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

Definitely the 18 year old Bourbon from Whistle Pig!

if its from vermont it aint real bourbon! Jk! enjoy it my friend!

|

9/15/2019 5:38 PM

I feel like MEC is losing its charm more and more every year. To the point now where they are racing the track backwards in an effort to keep it interesting. 3 x 10 min mains that mean nothing unless someone is on track to sweep all 3. It feels like its a compulsory event for the riders because everyone else is showing up.

Straight Rhythm is just this massive breath of fresh air. 2 strokes, box vans, bike/rider themes, no pressure, a simple format and an excellent production crew.

Like Mav though, I thoroughly enjoy both and will be glued to the screen throughout both events.

|

9/15/2019 5:55 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Still watch both.

Kudos that u got so many thumbs up....

|

9/15/2019 9:39 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Still watch both.

Agree. I think my favorite part of MEC is the minis, actually.

|

9/16/2019 4:26 AM

I enjoy both events. Anytime I get the opportunity to watch the pros race is good

|

9/16/2019 4:45 AM

One long SX section + 800 > LL's supermini track + pyro

|

9/16/2019 5:12 AM

Theyre about the same. Usually theyre cool because im having withdrawals from racing.

|

9/16/2019 5:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/16/2019 5:28 AM

RBSR for me. There is so much more excitment and enthusiasm. It's a decent and unusual event, unlike MEC.

MEC sucks. Partly because of the company whose idea it was and partly because they don't have enough class to think of a decent event like Red Bull so they do the moronic thing and just throw money at it to get interest.

Down vote away....

|

9/16/2019 5:45 AM

I love every mx/sx event and I'm also gonna watch everything.

|

9/16/2019 6:11 AM

Straight Rhythm. Two riders going head to head giving it their best.

|

9/16/2019 6:19 AM

If I had to choose, then I like RBSR a little bit better. But both are cool. It's dirt bikes, so I'd rather watch either event more than 99% else of what is on tv.

|

9/16/2019 6:56 AM

GRONK LIKE MONSTER CUP CUZ THE BEST COMPANY IN MOTO PUTS IT ON

ONE TIME TOM AND I WENTED AND HAD A PARTY AFTER IT WAS GRRRRREAT

|