What's more appealing?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/15/2019 2:19 PM

What are you most looking forward to as a viewer?

Straight Rhythm or Monster Cup?

View Results

|

9/15/2019 2:28 PM

Definitely the 18 year old Bourbon from Whistle Pig!

|

9/15/2019 2:33 PM

People want to thumbs down everything if it's not the typical posts/arguments. Just want to thumbs down and not voice their opinion, or just post dumb shit like kkawboy14. Adults on here that can't have real conversations or bench racing.

|

9/15/2019 2:34 PM

Both are meaningless to me. Add 2 rounds to the nationals instead.

|

9/15/2019 2:40 PM

Straight Rhythm for me. It's something different that happens once a year. Fun event, retro themes, top riders riding 2 strokes, cool bike builds, etc. It's just cool.

Monster Cup isn't that much different than a regular SX race so I personally can wait until January for the SX season to start.

Still watch both.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/15/2019 2:42 PM

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/15/2019 2:46 PM

I have never been able to get into the MEC so I guess I'd vote the Rhythm. I like how it's different.

|

9/15/2019 3:03 PM

RBSR for me too.... MEC would rock if it to was a 2 stroke retro event man I miss the 90’s the sound the atmosphere the stop start tracks.

|

9/15/2019 3:16 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Straight Rhythm for me. It's something different that happens once a year. Fun event, retro themes, top riders riding 2 strokes, cool bike builds, etc. It's just cool.

Monster Cup isn't that much different than a regular SX race so I personally can wait until January for the SX season to start.

Still watch both.

Agree 110%, 2 stroke invitational would kick ass. Even RBSR is cooler since it is 2T exclusive.

|

9/15/2019 4:51 PM

If you didn’t watch last years RBSR do yourself a favour and watch it, awesome bikes, riders and the show is action packed!

|

9/15/2019 5:20 PM

For me it's a well put together rear end But there has to be at least something going up front.

|

2018 CRF250R

9/15/2019 5:24 PM

Straight Rhythm. It has become more than just another race for me. The trash talk, hype, the love of racing, 2 strokes, and seeing the riders looking truly excited is nice. The event reminds me of what riding is about. At least to me.

The MEC does nothing for me. I have not watched it all the way through in years.

|

9/15/2019 5:28 PM

Didn't vote because that's a tough one! I love both as they're totally different from one another...

|

If talk is cheap, silence must be expensive because nobody can afford it!

9/15/2019 5:33 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

Definitely the 18 year old Bourbon from Whistle Pig!

if its from vermont it aint real bourbon! Jk! enjoy it my friend!

|

9/15/2019 5:38 PM

I feel like MEC is losing its charm more and more every year. To the point now where they are racing the track backwards in an effort to keep it interesting. 3 x 10 min mains that mean nothing unless someone is on track to sweep all 3. It feels like its a compulsory event for the riders because everyone else is showing up.

Straight Rhythm is just this massive breath of fresh air. 2 strokes, box vans, bike/rider themes, no pressure, a simple format and an excellent production crew.

Like Mav though, I thoroughly enjoy both and will be glued to the screen throughout both events.

|

9/15/2019 9:39 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Still watch both.

Agree. I think my favorite part of MEC is the minis, actually.

|

9/16/2019 4:26 AM

I enjoy both events. Anytime I get the opportunity to watch the pros race is good

|

9/16/2019 4:45 AM

One long SX section + 800 > LL's supermini track + pyro

|

9/16/2019 5:12 AM

Theyre about the same. Usually theyre cool because im having withdrawals from racing.

|

9/16/2019 5:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/16/2019 5:28 AM

RBSR for me. There is so much more excitment and enthusiasm. It's a decent and unusual event, unlike MEC.

MEC sucks. Partly because of the company whose idea it was and partly because they don't have enough class to think of a decent event like Red Bull so they do the moronic thing and just throw money at it to get interest.

Down vote away....

|

9/16/2019 5:45 AM

I love every mx/sx event and I'm also gonna watch everything.

|

9/16/2019 6:11 AM

Straight Rhythm. Two riders going head to head giving it their best.

|

9/16/2019 6:19 AM

If I had to choose, then I like RBSR a little bit better. But both are cool. It's dirt bikes, so I'd rather watch either event more than 99% else of what is on tv.

|

9/16/2019 6:56 AM

GRONK LIKE MONSTER CUP CUZ THE BEST COMPANY IN MOTO PUTS IT ON

ONE TIME TOM AND I WENTED AND HAD A PARTY AFTER IT WAS GRRRRREAT

|