What’s in your “Moto-toolbox” ?

kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
11/7/2017 7:10pm
kzizok wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/11/06/223674/s1200_6A98DC5A_21BD_4CE7_A2D6_86EE737B3EA4.jpg[/img] Does it matter whats on the inside?

Does it matter whats on the inside?
pmshortt2 wrote:
My dad has an old toolbox exactly like this except he wasn’t into moto so it has old Skyjacker, holly, and other auto parts stickers on...
My dad has an old toolbox exactly like this except he wasn’t into moto so it has old Skyjacker, holly, and other auto parts stickers on it. It’s pretty sweet. Do they still make these toolboxes?
I bet that is a cool one! TBH, this started out as one of my dad's that I just kinda took over!Silly

That was a good question about if they still make them. It looks like Sears still has some similar options:

PFitzG38
11/9/2017 12:36am
OK, I’ll play. Here’s my track toolbox.

In the top we have all my necessary 1/4, 3/8, and ½ inch sockets, and hex head bits, extenders and adapters, EU and JA spark plug wrenches, cable-luber and a rubber-band to hold the front brake lever

Down below is tire and high pressure air guages safety-wire pliers, needlenose visegrips behind saftywire pliers, 1/4, 3/8, and ½ inch ratchet handles, chain breaker behind wood block, straightedge razorblade pack, Torx bits, dykes, needlenose and regular pliers. The wooden block is for measuring my chain slack after finding tightest spot by checking with no shock and strait line through countershaft sprocket, swingarm and axle. The wooden stick is for measuring my gas before each ride, people spend thousands of dollars shaving off pounds then run a full tank of gas for a 20 min moto – make no sense.

The top drawer is opened wrenches - ¼ and 3/8 T-handles, and some quality scissors.

The second drawer is screwdrivers, a ¼” driver, box cutter, Motion Pro 4stroke jet tool and a feeler gauge

The third drawer is an inch pound and a foot pound torque wrench, talcum powder, 3 tire spoons 1 tire finishing spoon, bead buddy, spring puller, mag probe, a wire brush, a sag-setter, a pill box for things like core removers, valve stem nuts, various small items,

The fourth drawer includes a breaker bar, prybar, a ball peen hammer, long drift punch for shock preload, flywheel removers for 450s and 80’s, Honda balancer nut removal tool, wheel bearing removal tool, impact driver, magnifying glass, small pipe wrench, channel locks, hacksaw blade holder, circlip pliers, rat-tail file, allen-heads, small jar of Belray waterproof grease.

These are my liquids I put in a plastic box

This is my tire changing kit, various tubes and Tubliss bladders

This is my box of spare parts: levers, shifter, fuel filters, spark plugs, bolt track packs etc

This is the fuel I bring for my body

This is my race log and service manual I printed from the KTM CD. If anybody wants a copy of my Race Log to personalize for yourself to track settings, setups, hours, maintenance and results let me know

An EazyUp, lounge chair and a cooler and I'm good to go

The Shop

Post a reply to: What’s in your “Moto-toolbox” ?

The Latest