What's eating Mike Alessi?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/21/2007 3:36 PM

Going from here:
[LINK TO IMAGE]

To:
a 7th and an 8th place - for 8th overall.

His confidence has to be as low as it can get.

I don't believe it's the bike... I'd say it's mostly mental, and getting beaten by Millsaps and Vuillemin is not going to improve that either.
|

5/21/2007 3:49 PM

Whats eating MA.....apparently the competition

|

5/21/2007 4:02 PM

eurohero wrote:

Whats eating MA.....apparently the competition

smile Yeah, but why is he so slow? Is he burnt-out? MX/SX hasn't been too much fun for him lately...

Post edited by: mpy, at: 5/22/2007 2:02 AM

Post edited by: mpy, at: 5/22/2007 2:04 AM
|

5/21/2007 8:05 PM

eurohero wrote:

Whats eating MA.....apparently the competition

mpy wrote: smile Yeah, but why is he so slow? Is he burnt-out? MX/SX hasn't been too much fun for him lately...

Post edited by: mpy, at: 5/22/2007 2:02 AM

Post edited by: mpy, at: 5/22/2007 2:04 AM

I tell ya'...I've spent some time around the KTM pits, and I think it is pure pressure, that has him loopy.

I've talked to Jeff, on a couple ocassions, he's approachable, but Mike, is bombarded, by his Dad, and others in the KTM camp. The bike is fast, but so are all the others he is up against.

|

5/21/2007 10:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2016 5:54 PM

eurohero wrote:

Whats eating MA.....apparently the competition

mpy wrote: smile Yeah, but why is he so slow? Is he burnt-out? MX/SX hasn't been too much fun for him lately...

Post edited by: mpy, at: 5/22/2007 2:02 AM

Post edited by: mpy, at: 5/22/2007 2:04 AM

Mike Bierman wrote:

I tell ya'...I've spent some time around the KTM pits, and I think it is pure pressure, that has him loopy.

I've talked to Jeff, on a couple ocassions, he's approachable, but Mike, is bombarded, by his Dad, and others in the KTM camp. The bike is fast, but so are all the others he is up against.

maybe the Alessi's should put out a factory recall on all that hype they've been producing. Tony driving down the 15 fwy with CHER blasting through his Kicker audio......\"If I could turn back time.\"

|

5/21/2007 11:01 PM

mpy wrote: smile Yeah, but why is he so slow? Is he burnt-out? MX/SX hasn't been too much fun for him lately...

Post edited by: mpy, at: 5/22/2007 2:02 AM

Post edited by: mpy, at: 5/22/2007 2:04 AM

Mike Bierman wrote:

I tell ya'...I've spent some time around the KTM pits, and I think it is pure pressure, that has him loopy.

I've talked to Jeff, on a couple ocassions, he's approachable, but Mike, is bombarded, by his Dad, and others in the KTM camp. The bike is fast, but so are all the others he is up against.

eurohero wrote:

maybe the Alessi's should put out a factory recall on all that hype they've been producing. Tony driving down the 15 fwy with CHER blasting through his Kicker audio......\"If I could turn back time.\"

The good old days...
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
They seem so distant now... and he was still winning races last year.

|

5/24/2007 8:20 AM

MA can't match the speed in SX, but he has the speed outdoors. Maybe a few tipovers in SX have him riding too cautious? He's not hanging out like a hungry madman. With the attrition rate in racing these days, he may be smarter than given credit for.. But teams want championships, not consistent racing. I am guilty of wanting to see top guys charging to stay up front so the racing is good. So many guys end up hurt, we end up watching 1 or 2 guys always battling. Maybe a more even distribution of points through the top 20 would make for smarter, closer racing over the season.

|

6/5/2007 12:15 PM

mpy wrote: smile Yeah, but why is he so slow? Is he burnt-out? MX/SX hasn't been too much fun for him lately...

Post edited by: mpy, at: 5/22/2007 2:02 AM

Post edited by: mpy, at: 5/22/2007 2:04 AM

Mike Bierman wrote:

I tell ya'...I've spent some time around the KTM pits, and I think it is pure pressure, that has him loopy.

I've talked to Jeff, on a couple ocassions, he's approachable, but Mike, is bombarded, by his Dad, and others in the KTM camp. The bike is fast, but so are all the others he is up against.

eurohero wrote:

maybe the Alessi's should put out a factory recall on all that hype they've been producing. Tony driving down the 15 fwy with CHER blasting through his Kicker audio......\"If I could turn back time.\"

No Wing, No Winswink

|