What’s Lammy been up to?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/21/2017 8:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/21/2017 8:07 AM

-any one heard what Steve Lamson’s been up to? That guy was an animal- just never seemed to have the same success on big bikes

|

Current rides-
1988 RM250
2019 KX450

11/21/2017 8:14 AM

He managed the Star Yamaha team for a while, helped them win at least one 250cc National MX title, maybe two. Lammy could ride a 125 like no one's business. One of my favorite riders of the 90's for sure.

|

11/21/2017 8:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/21/2017 8:30 AM

Not sure what he's been doing since he was with Star Yamaha... but to this day I still get an awkward boner looking at those Factory Hondas

Photo

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

11/21/2017 9:52 AM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

Not sure what he's been doing since he was with Star Yamaha... but to this day I still get an awkward boner looking at those Factory Hondas

Photo

That bike sounded like a 15,000rpm CR500 when it was on the track.

|

11/21/2017 9:58 AM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

Not sure what he's been doing since he was with Star Yamaha... but to this day I still get an awkward boner looking at those Factory Hondas

Photo

davistld01 wrote:

That bike sounded like a 15,000rpm CR500 when it was on the track.

That is an accurate description. Fuck that thing is sexy.

|

11/21/2017 12:29 PM

I would like to know what happened to Cami Lamson.

|

11/21/2017 12:47 PM

Superdave19 wrote:

-any one heard what Steve Lamson’s been up to? That guy was an animal- just never seemed to have the same success on big bikes

Norcal... What else needs to said? Damn good guy... Always.

|

11/21/2017 1:17 PM

mx_563 wrote:

I would like to know what happened to Cami Lamson.

Why? Like all the other wife threads WGAS?

|