What will Chad do now ?

langhammx
Fantasy
455th
11/10/2015 8:35pm
langhammx wrote:
Factory Yamaha effort will not happen after all.....

Not sure of the details, but it's too bad they couldn't put it together.
You dont know shit.
You care to elaborate ? Maybe you know more than Jim Perry ? Or do you even know who he is ?
Travis_Hudson
Fantasy
1089th
11/10/2015 10:08pm
langhammx wrote:
Factory Yamaha effort will not happen after all.....

Not sure of the details, but it's too bad they couldn't put it together.
You dont know shit.
langhammx wrote:
You care to elaborate ? Maybe you know more than Jim Perry ? Or do you even know who he is ?
I do know who Jim Perry is. I will apologize, I had a couple of cocktails when I wrote that, I worked in the industry for many years and just get tired of everyone saying they know for fact what's going on when time and time again Chad and a few tight lipped folk are the only ones who really know.....shit even people that are in the so called inner circle often don't really know. But again, didn't mean too snap at you like that, sorry.
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
11/11/2015 6:42am
You dont know shit.
langhammx wrote:
I do know who Jim Perry is. I will apologize, I had a couple of cocktails when I wrote that, I worked in the industry for...
I do know who Jim Perry is. I will apologize, I had a couple of cocktails when I wrote that, I worked in the industry for many years and just get tired of everyone saying they know for fact what's going on when time and time again Chad and a few tight lipped folk are the only ones who really know.....shit even people that are in the so called inner circle often don't really know. But again, didn't mean too snap at you like that, sorry.
Fair enough... I'm not one of "those guys" , but I certainly know what you're referring to.
gerg
11/11/2015 6:00pm
Chad's been unusually quiet on social media the last few days :/

The Shop

mxb2
11/11/2015 6:14pm
You dont know shit.
langhammx wrote:
I do know who Jim Perry is. I will apologize, I had a couple of cocktails when I wrote that, I worked in the industry for...
Lol, gotta love the alcohol excuse. ,
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
11/11/2015 6:29pm Edited Date/Time 11/11/2015 6:31pm
langhammx wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
It's all good !

And just for the record..... JGR seems to be the word on the street
(At least the street I play on) lol
Travis_Hudson
Fantasy
1089th
11/11/2015 6:54pm
langhammx wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Well, the good news is I'm only a dick head some of the time.Wink
Camp332
11/11/2015 6:58pm
Chad is going to take up lifting Bro!
DonM
11/11/2015 6:59pm
mxb2 wrote:
langhammx wrote:
It's all good !

And just for the record..... JGR seems to be the word on the street
(At least the street I play on) lol
Yep....
Zycki11
11/11/2015 8:04pm
Four rider team. Wow
Technically it's a 3 rider team. Chad will be sx only and Phil Mx only.
mxb2
11/11/2015 8:14pm
mxb2 wrote:
Well, the good news is I'm only a dick head some of the time.Wink
SickSick
kiwifan
11/11/2015 9:15pm Edited Date/Time 11/11/2015 9:15pm
Four rider team. Wow
Zycki11 wrote:
Do we think he will get on with Barcia and Peick? (to me that would be the elephant in the room) I do not know myself, just interested in other peoples opinion
TriRacer27
Fantasy
47th
11/11/2015 9:21pm
Four rider team. Wow
Zycki11 wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
Do we think he will get on with Barcia and Peick? (to me that would be the elephant in the room) I do not know myself...
Do we think he will get on with Barcia and Peick? (to me that would be the elephant in the room) I do not know myself, just interested in other peoples opinion
Hopefully a lot better than the last time he had to share a truck with a championship contender

Crush
11/11/2015 10:03pm
kiwifan wrote:
Do we think he will get on with Barcia and Peick? (to me that would be the elephant in the room) I do not know myself...
Of course it'll be fine.

Peick and Barcia had beef before being there and are fine.
kiwifan
11/11/2015 10:12pm
kiwifan wrote:
Crush wrote:
Of course it'll be fine.

Peick and Barcia had beef before being there and are fine.
yeah true, should be a great season if this deal comes off...a shame he isnt staying on Kawasaki tho
Crush
11/11/2015 10:43pm
I actually wondered if he ever tried to stay on Kawi... That bike appears to have gone on a huge diet, smaller, flickable, more front end bias blah blah... all things he's appeared to excel with before...
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
11/11/2015 10:47pm
Will he be ok with being a #2 rider?
Crush
11/11/2015 10:49pm
seth505 wrote:
Maybe by season's end, but he beat all those guys last year...
kevin204
Fantasy
2865th
11/11/2015 11:36pm
seth505 wrote:
Crush wrote:
Thank you. Why do people keep forgetting that he can still ride?
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
11/12/2015 1:57am
seth505 wrote:
Crush wrote:
kevin204 wrote:
Thank you. Why do people keep forgetting that he can still ride?
There have been guys on here who have been saying his was done since 2002 Smile
51xc
11/12/2015 3:52am
seth505 wrote:
Crush wrote:
barcia is signed till '18 and that alone makes him the no 1 focus of the team. honestly I'm not happy with reed joining jgr if it happens. he probably will do most of the riding and testing in florida but still it will be a change in jgrs program and right now, all the jgr guys look happy with it. i would not want to change that if i were on the team. reed is a high profile guy after all he needs and wants a lot of attention. not hating on reed but thats just how i see it.
Mini Elsinore
11/12/2015 7:03am
Four rider team. Wow
Zycki11 wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
Would love to hear J-Bones inner-most thoughts on the matter. Reed in the same truck with Peick would make for an interesting pit vibe.... My money is on Weston when the shit hits the fan in the semi and shirts come off.
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
11/12/2015 7:13am
seth505 wrote:
Crush wrote:
Barcia missed half the season, but either way you have a point. Finishing #4 is no joke.

I tend to agree with the guy above, I don't see a benefit to bringing Reed into the JGR scene though.
Tarz483
Fantasy
583rd
11/12/2015 7:49am
seth505 wrote:
Crush wrote:
seth505 wrote:
Barcia missed half the season, but either way you have a point. Finishing #4 is no joke. I tend to agree with the guy above, I...
Barcia missed half the season, but either way you have a point. Finishing #4 is no joke.

I tend to agree with the guy above, I don't see a benefit to bringing Reed into the JGR scene though.
The benifet is
He brings with him a huge HUGE
Fan base
And an increase in sales
Of graphics and shirts and mods and everything they sell
+ it gets him on a Yamaha
Excaliburbmx
11/12/2015 8:37am
If he finished fourth last year why is getting him on a Yamaha beneficial?

Who is the benefactor? Reed jgr or Yamaha?

You can make fans or loose them too. Take for instance Barcia. I had a dislike for him for various reasons and the Mookie incident and the fact I'm not crazy about yamahas or the color blue.

Then he puts in work does some cycling races both road and mtn which I think is very cool. Comes outdoors and does very well and seems to have a different approach and attitude and gains me as a new fan.

davistld01
11/12/2015 9:43am
Crush wrote:
seth505 wrote:
Barcia missed half the season, but either way you have a point. Finishing #4 is no joke. I tend to agree with the guy above, I...

Tarz483 wrote:
The benifet is He brings with him a huge HUGE Fan base And an increase in sales Of graphics and shirts and mods and everything they...
The benifet is
Fan base
And an increase in sales
I get it. Reed won't be around much longer...sorry to say, but JGR stands a great chance of capitalizing on the CR22 brand as long as he is. I imagine a lot of their investment in Chad can be written off anyway, win lose or draw...and like Tarz says, will probably bring a large increase in attention to JGR from his fan base. As far as I can see...JGR has more to win than they have to lose. If Chad doesn't perform well...it's his reputation/legacy that will take the bigger hit than JGR will ever suffer.
Crush
11/12/2015 3:48pm
seth505 wrote:

How many wins did JGR get in SX last year?

11/12/2015 5:53pm
seth505 wrote:

Tarz483 wrote:
The benifet is He brings with him a huge HUGE Fan base And an increase in sales Of graphics and shirts and mods and everything they...
The benifet is
Fan base
And an increase in sales
davistld01 wrote:
I get it. Reed won't be around much longer...sorry to say, but JGR stands a great chance of capitalizing on the CR22 brand as long as...
I get it. Reed won't be around much longer...sorry to say, but JGR stands a great chance of capitalizing on the CR22 brand as long as he is. I imagine a lot of their investment in Chad can be written off anyway, win lose or draw...and like Tarz says, will probably bring a large increase in attention to JGR from his fan base. As far as I can see...JGR has more to win than they have to lose. If Chad doesn't perform well...it's his reputation/legacy that will take the bigger hit than JGR will ever suffer.
When James left JGR who took the bigger hit? It was definitely JGR/Yamaha so i don't see Reeds legacy taking a hit. The worse thing with the James / JGR split is its known that he couldn't' set up the bike he went his way not the teams way yet it was the bike that came out looking bad. Also quit on the ideas that JGR and Reed will be together.

Post a reply to: What will Chad do now ?

The Latest