What will Chad do now ?

OR Racer46
Fantasy
876th
11/8/2015 6:13pm
I just hope he is pounding out laps during the week on his SX track because I don't think riding on the weekend at Track n Trail is going to get it done this year . pulling for you Chad its now or never
RandyS
11/8/2015 6:25pm
Just because the Factory Yamaha team doesn't look like it's happening doesn't mean he doesn't have support from Yamaha, probably just ironing out where that bike is going. Because of Discount Tire not staying on in any form I say that place is more than likely JGR.
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
11/8/2015 6:46pm
FLmxer wrote:
He said Yamaha team today but that was it. So fun riding with him today. He would get behind you and ride with you a bit...
He said Yamaha team today but that was it. So fun riding with him today. He would get behind you and ride with you a bit. So cool.
Jakes Dad wrote:
Jake was there today hucking it on his 250 2stroke, said it was a blast! I didn't get to go but I'm sure I'll hear some...
Jake was there today hucking it on his 250 2stroke, said it was a blast! I didn't get to go but I'm sure I'll hear some stories when he gets home.
Cool what's his #? There was not a ton of people there. Loren the manager should have pics posted soon.
JeepnMike
11/8/2015 8:01pm
MX Culture wrote:
Blue will make it happen.
Considering this source.. You have to trust it. Langhammx and you need to debate this one, he swears you are wrong.

The Shop

MelonFan123
11/8/2015 9:41pm
MX Culture wrote:
JeepnMike wrote:
Considering this source.. You have to trust it. Langhammx and you need to debate this one, he swears you are wrong.
I concur with Langhammx, no in-house factory Yamaha effort for '16. Told to me directly by soneone that would know. But '17 though, i think we'll see the return of big blue.

For SX this year my guess is we'll see Chad involved with JGR in some manner
endurox
11/9/2015 7:37am
Reed should do a fairwell sx tour on a 2 stroke Yamaha. That way there are no expectations. Just make the main and have fun.
JeepnMike
11/9/2015 7:48am
MX Culture wrote:
JeepnMike wrote:
I concur with Langhammx, no in-house factory Yamaha effort for '16. Told to me directly by soneone that would know. But '17 though, i think we'll...
I concur with Langhammx, no in-house factory Yamaha effort for '16. Told to me directly by soneone that would know. But '17 though, i think we'll see the return of big blue.

I totally trust Langammx as a source here, but I was quoting a Yamaha employee, I kind of have to side with Dave on that one Smile

Either way, I hope Chad gets factory equipment for another year.
davistld01
11/9/2015 9:00am
JeepnMike wrote:
I concur with Langhammx, no in-house factory Yamaha effort for '16. Told to me directly by soneone that would know. But '17 though, i think we'll...

JeepnMike wrote:
I totally trust Langammx as a source here, but I was quoting a Yamaha employee, I kind of have to side with Dave on that one...
I totally trust Langammx as a source here, but I was quoting a Yamaha employee, I kind of have to side with Dave on that one Smile

Either way, I hope Chad gets factory equipment for another year.
Well, if he does get JGR to help him in SX for '16, and he gets to ride what Barcia is riding...it will be in some cases, better than factory.
c0ncEpT
11/9/2015 9:40am Edited Date/Time 11/9/2015 9:40am
I did a few calculations. Dropping the best and worst result. Reed averaged a 9.78 place finish between all the races he participated in through 2015.

I understand he has a large following and social media presence but its gotta be hard for teams to justify what I'm sure is a top 5 salary for only a 10 place guy.

That being said I hope he can make a deal with someone because he is still capable of mixing it up with there guys for a few races.
Homey55
11/9/2015 10:03am
If he goes to JGR, how will he and J-Bone get along? J-Bone was Stewarts long-time mechanic and I'm sure there was bad blood at one time. I know they are more mature than to hold a grudge for that long, but it would be interesting to hear their stories around the coffee table...
fidiot
11/9/2015 10:35am
markit wrote:
Whos js7 going to have to race with. Smile
Dungey
monty
11/9/2015 11:30am
how many guys won supercrosses last year ? enough said
11/9/2015 11:39am
The Vital silly season tracker lists both Reed and Metty under RCH...

It also lists Hanny under MCR...

Maybe I missed the thread where everyone was talking about that? It's likely.
11/9/2015 11:43am
The Vital silly season tracker lists both Reed and Metty under RCH... It also lists Hanny under MCR... Maybe I missed the thread where everyone was...
The Vital silly season tracker lists both Reed and Metty under RCH...

It also lists Hanny under MCR...

Maybe I missed the thread where everyone was talking about that? It's likely.
PinchPinchPinch
MxRewind
11/9/2015 11:50am
Chad is smart. He keeps people talking about him (like now) and he always has his shit figured out. He is good at publicity. Pulls from MX early bc of the fly 360. Everyone talks about it. Wait...Everyone talks about "IT". Boom attention for fly 360. Chad is a very smart man and knows how to play his cards and keep a poker face.
mmcmx
11/9/2015 12:19pm
c0ncEpT wrote:
I did a few calculations. Dropping the best and worst result. Reed averaged a 9.78 place finish between all the races he participated in through 2015...
I did a few calculations. Dropping the best and worst result. Reed averaged a 9.78 place finish between all the races he participated in through 2015.

I understand he has a large following and social media presence but its gotta be hard for teams to justify what I'm sure is a top 5 salary for only a 10 place guy.

That being said I hope he can make a deal with someone because he is still capable of mixing it up with there guys for a few races.
One single win sells more than 35000 4ths
wsc96
Fantasy
474th
11/9/2015 8:48pm
Hmmm well that's interesting then.
PJ205
11/9/2015 10:40pm
langhammx wrote:
Factory Yamaha effort will not happen after all.....

Not sure of the details, but it's too bad they couldn't put it together.
You dont know shit.
mx295 wrote:
langhammx knows more then you think.. Believe that.
+1. Him and ML512 are two people that don't say things for no reason.
Jakes Dad
11/10/2015 3:31am
FLmxer wrote:
He said Yamaha team today but that was it. So fun riding with him today. He would get behind you and ride with you a bit...
He said Yamaha team today but that was it. So fun riding with him today. He would get behind you and ride with you a bit. So cool.
Jakes Dad wrote:
Jake was there today hucking it on his 250 2stroke, said it was a blast! I didn't get to go but I'm sure I'll hear some...
Jake was there today hucking it on his 250 2stroke, said it was a blast! I didn't get to go but I'm sure I'll hear some stories when he gets home.
FLmxer wrote:
Cool what's his #? There was not a ton of people there. Loren the manager should have pics posted soon.
#719 YZ250 2 stroke.
markit
11/10/2015 4:46am
markit wrote:
Whos js7 going to have to race with. Smile
fidiot wrote:
Dungey
and The Tomahawk!
If he stays in the game he's def got the potential to be, my poke was more to the rivalry between the elders.
Excaliburbmx
11/10/2015 6:18am
MxRewind wrote:
Chad is smart. He keeps people talking about him (like now) and he always has his shit figured out. He is good at publicity. Pulls from...
Chad is smart. He keeps people talking about him (like now) and he always has his shit figured out. He is good at publicity. Pulls from MX early bc of the fly 360. Everyone talks about it. Wait...Everyone talks about "IT". Boom attention for fly 360. Chad is a very smart man and knows how to play his cards and keep a poker face.
People talk about the Alessis but it doesn't help them out. Chad is loosing sponsors left and right. The ship might be pulling up anchor to set sail.

I liked him myself but the ongoing cryptic Twitter Facebook stuff gets old. Ever since the Canard incident he hasn't been focused on just racing and doing his thing.
Hope he gets on the track and doing it for fun.
rpawley
11/10/2015 7:46am Edited Date/Time 11/10/2015 8:42am
MxRewind wrote:
Chad is smart. He keeps people talking about him (like now) and he always has his shit figured out. He is good at publicity. Pulls from...
People talk about the Alessis but it doesn't help them out. Chad is loosing sponsors left and right. The ship might be pulling up anchor to...
People talk about the Alessis but it doesn't help them out. Chad is loosing sponsors left and right. The ship might be pulling up anchor to set sail.

I liked him myself but the ongoing cryptic Twitter Facebook stuff gets old. Ever since the Canard incident he hasn't been focused on just racing and doing his thing.
Hope he gets on the track and doing it for fun.
"

mingham97
11/10/2015 5:33pm
GPs?? They don't start until next February. Maybe Reed has a Yamaha gig lined up over there
Jarid332
Fantasy
1658th
11/10/2015 5:36pm
Vitalmx.com/StormLakeaHonda.com/TroyLeeDesigns team has reached out to Chad's agent..

Post a reply to: What will Chad do now ?

The Latest