What website is the best for up the second moto news?

Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 4:18pm
What websites do you guys use to find out moto news. List the Pro's and Cons of each!
|
DanDunes818
3/25/2010 10:38am
I usually start at Racerx and get some news, then go to twmx and check out the new videos, then I come here to talk about said news and videos.

Lately though allot of stories start here and end here.
3/25/2010 10:41am Edited Date/Time 3/25/2010 10:41am
I usually start at Racerx and get some news, then go to twmx and check out the new videos, then I come here to talk about...
I usually start at Racerx and get some news, then go to twmx and check out the new videos, then I come here to talk about said news and videos.

Lately though allot of stories start here and end here.
Things Vanish here. Racerx does the right thing and CONFIRMS things before reporting them. Which sometimes makes them fall behind other sites. I just wanted feedback on what you guys thought.
3/25/2010 10:43am
Steve Matthes' Twitter account, Racer X, Racer X Twitter, Jason Weigandt Twitter, and then Transworld. I only come to Vital to kill time.

The Shop

hillbilly
3/25/2010 11:07am
freshdirt.com

guy that runs it is a ravin' lunatic and craz than hell

but his papaw invented the pnumatic tire and 5th wheel hitch plus wrote the bible

or

invented the bible and wrote it on a 5th wheel tire.

prolly has a "57" sticker on his hat teggers gave to him

dont cross him tho,he will spit a luggie in yer face.
burnside
3/25/2010 11:50am
I head to Racerx feed...

I'm not web site builder, but I think someone could set up a site that would be popular over night... motofeed.com - a spin off of this www.bmxfeed.com - all the MX sites updates on one page!
ns503
3/25/2010 11:56am
This one.

If any news breaks anywhere else, people will be talking about it here first and foremost. I don't have the time to watch all the other sites, but if I want more details, I'll go there when someone breaks something with a link.
3/25/2010 12:23pm
hillbilly wrote:
freshdirt.com guy that runs it is a ravin' lunatic and craz than hell but his papaw invented the pnumatic tire and 5th wheel hitch plus wrote...
freshdirt.com

guy that runs it is a ravin' lunatic and craz than hell

but his papaw invented the pnumatic tire and 5th wheel hitch plus wrote the bible

or

invented the bible and wrote it on a 5th wheel tire.

prolly has a "57" sticker on his hat teggers gave to him

dont cross him tho,he will spit a luggie in yer face.
so you need a password to even go on the site period? How does this make sense?

Post a reply to: What website is the best for up the second moto news?

The Latest