What was found in Davi's locker? (Updated)

Crush
4/20/2015 7:41am
hvaughn88 wrote:
So is it safe to say that "second tier" teams are gonna be clawing to get Davi on their bike, with some bang for their buck?
If you were looking for a guy and willing to fund a PC or FMF based RMZ450, and give him a heavily laden bonus structure that would get him to sign... I would.

It'll be interesting to see what happens.
4/20/2015 8:25am
Boot strap bill.

Are we ever going to find out what's in the locker ? You think they agreed to terminate and not discuss it. That really leaves it open for a sequel.
Tpog496
4/20/2015 8:30am
Boot strap bill. Are we ever going to find out what's in the locker ? You think they agreed to terminate and not discuss it. That...
Boot strap bill.

Are we ever going to find out what's in the locker ? You think they agreed to terminate and not discuss it. That really leaves it open for a sequel.
Well apparently Matthes knows, Guy B seems to have a pretty good idea. I guess the media professionals are just going to keep it to themselves..

The Shop

mach6972
4/20/2015 8:48am
a picture of him pissing on the Kawi motor when it was hot as hell
kawasa84
4/20/2015 8:49am
a notebook containing "J-Laws Winning Secrets"
500guy
4/20/2015 9:16am
Wouldn't it be crazy if someone planted the stuff, clearing the path for RV to return ?
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
4/20/2015 9:25am
500guy wrote:
Wouldn't it be crazy if someone planted the stuff, clearing the path for RV to return ?
Would that really be necessary?

Doing a little early morning fishing?
Sunhouse
4/20/2015 9:29am
So is there a particular reason why the reason for the termination of his contract is top secret aside from the possible legal disputes Millsaps mentioned in his statement?

500guy
4/20/2015 9:29am
500guy wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Would that really be necessary?

Doing a little early morning fishing?
No fishing

Davi said it's not his , So either it's planted or He's a Liar.
hvaughn88
4/20/2015 9:30am
Can you imagine how crazy the rumors would be if they fired him today!
bigborefan
4/20/2015 9:34am Edited Date/Time 4/20/2015 9:40am
Tpog496 wrote:
Well apparently Matthes knows, Guy B seems to have a pretty good idea. I guess the media professionals are just going to keep it to themselves..
Don't click me GuyB, as I am not 100% sure of your role. Photographer, Forum dude, journalist. MX fan? But MX doesn't really have any hard hitting journalist do we? I get it, you piss off the guys and you'll never get access.It's a fine line. I guess MX is just an old boys club at the end of the day. Yet we always talk about going big league, but we don't want the big league baggage. Look what WADA got us.

Who knows what was in his locker? Why would Davy have anything controversial in his locker to being with? Surely he's smarter than that? And who found said controversial item anyway?

Maybe the journalist can at least tell us that without divulging what it was.

h&m_cycle
4/20/2015 9:38am Edited Date/Time 4/20/2015 9:40am
Tpog496 wrote:
This sure isn't a normal Sunday night on 60 minutes tv show is it?

Or ESPN's "outside the lines" Can't blame them, piss off the guys you get blackballed quicker then MA did.
hvaughn88
4/20/2015 9:40am
Tpog496 wrote:
h&m_cycle wrote:
This sure isn't a normal Sunday night on 60 minutes tv show is it? Or ESPN's "outside the lines" Can't blame them, piss off the guys...
This sure isn't a normal Sunday night on 60 minutes tv show is it?

Or ESPN's "outside the lines" Can't blame them, piss off the guys you get blackballed quicker then MA did.
I've said it more than once on a number of different topics, but if ESPN OTL were to get their hands on some stories from this sport, it could be devastating.
Brent
4/20/2015 9:41am Edited Date/Time 4/20/2015 9:42am
I don't care what they found in his locker, Kawasaki corporate handled this situation poorly, from the outside it appears that they found an excuse to terminate a rider who was having a mediocre season .

I am sure that They are frustrated by the season they are having when they are used to such success, but for Millsaps to be terminated so quickly seems like a knee-jerk reaction. If I were Kawasaki, I would have at least waited until the end of the Supercross season to take any action.
h&m_cycle
4/20/2015 9:45am Edited Date/Time 4/20/2015 9:49am
hvaughn88 wrote:
I've said it more than once on a number of different topics, but if ESPN OTL were to get their hands on some stories from this...
I've said it more than once on a number of different topics, but if ESPN OTL were to get their hands on some stories from this sport, it could be devastating.
Finally we agree on something. I love that show.

Can't see Kaw. firing for performance reasons, Rattray still got a job. Find it hard to believe he's there just to be RV's
seeing eye dog. But I'm usually wrong on stuff like this.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
4/20/2015 9:57am Edited Date/Time 4/20/2015 10:02am
Brent wrote:
I don't care what they found in his locker, Kawasaki corporate handled this situation poorly, from the outside it appears that they found an excuse to...
I don't care what they found in his locker, Kawasaki corporate handled this situation poorly, from the outside it appears that they found an excuse to terminate a rider who was having a mediocre season .

I am sure that They are frustrated by the season they are having when they are used to such success, but for Millsaps to be terminated so quickly seems like a knee-jerk reaction. If I were Kawasaki, I would have at least waited until the end of the Supercross season to take any action.
This will likely sound jerkish, but read what you wrote above, then explain Jake Weimer's last few years with Monster Energy Kawasaki.

Also, what if Davi were offered a softer, more polite exit, but declined the opportunity to take it?

And bigborefan, there are a whole lot of rumors out there. You have to pick and choose what fits, what doesn't, etc. You also have to find sources willing to talk...and who you trust to be giving you the right info. I know everyone would love to have the whole story instantly, but sometimes it's not that easy. I'd rather take a bit longer and be right, than first and wrong.

I sort of don't understand why Davi even bothered going to Santa Clara. When I (and several other journalists) asked Davi if he had time to chat, his answer was, "I've got nothing for you."
hvaughn88
4/20/2015 9:58am
Brent wrote:
I don't care what they found in his locker, Kawasaki corporate handled this situation poorly, from the outside it appears that they found an excuse to...

I don't understand how people can conclude if Kawi handled this poorly or not if you don't know what was found in his locker.
kevingent55
4/20/2015 10:03am
Tpog496 wrote:
bigborefan wrote:
Don't click me GuyB, as I am not 100% sure of your role. Photographer, Forum dude, journalist. MX fan? But MX doesn't really have any hard...
Don't click me GuyB, as I am not 100% sure of your role. Photographer, Forum dude, journalist. MX fan? But MX doesn't really have any hard hitting journalist do we? I get it, you piss off the guys and you'll never get access.It's a fine line. I guess MX is just an old boys club at the end of the day. Yet we always talk about going big league, but we don't want the big league baggage. Look what WADA got us.

Who knows what was in his locker? Why would Davy have anything controversial in his locker to being with? Surely he's smarter than that? And who found said controversial item anyway?

Maybe the journalist can at least tell us that without divulging what it was.

Nice try Johnny, it was worth a shot!
4/20/2015 10:05am
Maybe it was RVs old locker and they found the Superman Pills? But obviously DM wasn't taking them LOLOL
newmann
4/20/2015 10:07am
GuyB wrote:
This will likely sound jerkish, but read what you wrote above, then explain Jake Weimer's last few years with Monster Energy Kawasaki. Also, what if Davi...
This will likely sound jerkish, but read what you wrote above, then explain Jake Weimer's last few years with Monster Energy Kawasaki.

Also, what if Davi were offered a softer, more polite exit, but declined the opportunity to take it?

And bigborefan, there are a whole lot of rumors out there. You have to pick and choose what fits, what doesn't, etc. You also have to find sources willing to talk...and who you trust to be giving you the right info. I know everyone would love to have the whole story instantly, but sometimes it's not that easy. I'd rather take a bit longer and be right, than first and wrong.

I sort of don't understand why Davi even bothered going to Santa Clara. When I (and several other journalists) asked Davi if he had time to chat, his answer was, "I've got nothing for you."
"I've got nothing for you."

Funny, that's damn near the same line I've heard him use on a couple of little kids asking for autographs before.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
4/20/2015 10:08am
newmann wrote:
[i] "I've got nothing for you."[/i] Funny, that's damn near the same line I've heard him use on a couple of little kids asking for autographs...

Funny, that's damn near the same line I've heard him use on a couple of little kids asking for autographs before.
Or maybe they'd asked for his boots, goggles, gear, plastics...
newmann
4/20/2015 10:10am
newmann wrote:
[i] "I've got nothing for you."[/i] Funny, that's damn near the same line I've heard him use on a couple of little kids asking for autographs...

GuyB wrote:
Nope, just an autograph.
IWreckALot
4/20/2015 10:23am
newmann wrote:

GuyB wrote:
There are better ways to handle fans (kid fans at that) than to say I've got nothing for you. Regardless if the answer is yes or no. . .

And to tell a reporter that is pretty presumptuous and assholish also. He can't even answer what his plans going forward are? He's not on the Monster team anymore and a lawsuit is likely not going to accomplish that anyways. He could at least say "I'm planning on taking some time off" or "I'm working on a deal for the outdoors". Instead he gives the big fuck off.

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
4/20/2015 10:27am
IWreckALot wrote:
There are better ways to handle fans (kid fans at that) than to say I've got nothing for you. Regardless if the answer is yes or...
There are better ways to handle fans (kid fans at that) than to say I've got nothing for you. Regardless if the answer is yes or no. . .

And to tell a reporter that is pretty presumptuous and assholish also. He can't even answer what his plans going forward are? He's not on the Monster team anymore and a lawsuit is likely not going to accomplish that anyways. He could at least say "I'm planning on taking some time off" or "I'm working on a deal for the outdoors". Instead he gives the big fuck off.

In fairness here, I didn't ask him about the future. There's currently a hurdle in the past to get over. To me, that was the topic at hand.
tek14
4/20/2015 11:14am Edited Date/Time 4/20/2015 11:17am
Is this real?

Post a reply to: What was found in Davi's locker? (Updated)

The Latest