What type of music would you like to see more of in edits?

Sidecar
6/1/2016 11:03pm
Gotta keep it punk rock....
Pennywise
NOFX
Rise Against
Social Distortion
Rancid
No Use For A Name
Strung Out

Or for some slow motion maybe a little of the man in black..... The East Coast is Toast series on YouTube got it pretty good the last couple of months.
Question
6/2/2016 2:44am
Question wrote:
I will be biaised on that one since I really like this song but also because my older brother received him and his father in his...

I will be biaised on that one since I really like this song but also because my older brother received him and his father in his home, a couple years ago, when this DJ was not topping the chart list in France since a couple of months. Really good people he told me.
jamma10 wrote:
I don't dislike the track necessarily, I could just tell it was a French sound as soon as it started and the theme/cinematography of the video...
I don't dislike the track necessarily, I could just tell it was a French sound as soon as it started and the theme/cinematography of the video similar to other French music videos - it made me think of Modjo's Lady (hear me tonight) for example.

I like French house music in general, like Cassius and everything Thomas Bangalter puts out etc. That guy's a genius.
steed 2.0 wrote:

Ahaha that raised my culture in music, I listen a bit of everything and that is good songs right here. That led me progressively last night to the roots with some acid new beat etc, crazy stuff from Belgium/NL back then !
Fearo
6/2/2016 2:54am Edited Date/Time 6/2/2016 2:58am
Doesn't get any better than this in my opinion. Johnny Cash intro followed by The Bouncing Souls. Oh yeah and a 2-stroke.

The Shop

6/3/2016 9:08am
whatever MXA plays in their videos, play the exact opposite of that.

Post a reply to: What type of music would you like to see more of in edits?

The Latest