What to do when you can not fill the gate because of your own greed.

11/25/2012 8:10am
If you want a series that crosses many countries, makes money by selling the rights to host it and pulls a lucrative tv package together then combining the 250f,350f and 450f into a 3 moto format seems to make sense for the select GP races. I do believe that a full gate is always better than a select few factory riders showing up but what kind of privateer could afford to run a complete GP series?
englishman
11/25/2012 8:23am Edited Date/Time 11/25/2012 8:26am
englishman wrote:
No, I'm sure you and TFS are right and I don't know what I'm talking about - well done carry on.
DrSweden wrote:
Sarcasm doesn't work in your favor. All I have been asking for is for you to come up with [b]something[/b], instead of this "just beleive me"...
Sarcasm doesn't work in your favor. All I have been asking for is for you to come up with something, instead of this "just beleive me", some of the employment procedure in the org migth not be legal, I mean If you are so damn certain, how hard can it be? Give me something other than nothing.

It's like you guys see hundreds of top 10 guys lying in fetus position somewhere, or Eurosport offering free airtime, but they all got the finger because GL just felt for it?
I was shown documentation between the two parties, and interviews with riders managers etc by a gentleman who had been gathering information on an article that was to be published, in confidence he asked me to not pass on details and I am respecting his wishes.

I suppose in retrospect I probably shouldn't have posted in this thread at all. I must say you are getting uncharacteristically worked up on this point DrSweden.
St Ann More
11/25/2012 8:45am Edited Date/Time 11/25/2012 9:08am
englishman wrote:
No, I'm sure you and TFS are right and I don't know what I'm talking about - well done carry on.
DrSweden wrote:
Sarcasm doesn't work in your favor. All I have been asking for is for you to come up with [b]something[/b], instead of this "just beleive me"...
Sarcasm doesn't work in your favor. All I have been asking for is for you to come up with something, instead of this "just beleive me", some of the employment procedure in the org migth not be legal, I mean If you are so damn certain, how hard can it be? Give me something other than nothing.

It's like you guys see hundreds of top 10 guys lying in fetus position somewhere, or Eurosport offering free airtime, but they all got the finger because GL just felt for it?
englishman wrote:
I was shown documentation between the two parties, and interviews with riders managers etc by a gentleman who had been gathering information on an article that...
I was shown documentation between the two parties, and interviews with riders managers etc by a gentleman who had been gathering information on an article that was to be published, in confidence he asked me to not pass on details and I am respecting his wishes.

I suppose in retrospect I probably shouldn't have posted in this thread at all. I must say you are getting uncharacteristically worked up on this point DrSweden.
Again, it's just another case of x, y and z... just believe me! How many more years are you guys going to keep this up? It's like you're trying to sell 'fools gold' as 24 carrot!

The Shop

DrSweden
11/25/2012 11:08am
englishman wrote:
I was shown documentation between the two parties, and interviews with riders managers etc by a gentleman who had been gathering information on an article that...

Sorry for sounding worked up, just from my standpoint, it's really just me listening to you and Kongols saying there's something really, really bad, without pointing me in any direction what so ever. I have kept asking, no answers, so instead I'm trying to see how things has played out in Sweden from a spectator point of view, if the frustration you are voicing could be visible in some way in my neck of the wood. But I have tried, and cant still get it, and me sounding worked up is just you guys are pissing on our series, feeding the xenobphocis around which doesn't help to keep the place a pleasure to attend. Again, I'm all ears. You can pm me marcbergqvist@gmail.com if you have any info that would make me understand your frustration.

Post a reply to: What to do when you can not fill the gate because of your own greed.

The Latest