What times everyone going to redbud in the morning

Related:
Create New Tag

10/5/2018 6:20 PM

Like the title says What times everyone planing to be a redbud in the morning that’s not camping I went there today and the line was huge getting in the gate. Practice at 10am??

|

10/5/2018 7:50 PM

I won’t be able to go until Sunday morning due to a family wedding Saturday. Plan to be there around 10am. I have a feeling it’s going to be insanely packed!!

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

10/5/2018 7:53 PM

Wilkinson81 wrote:

Like the title says What times everyone planing to be a redbud in the morning that’s not camping I went there today and the line was huge getting in the gate. Practice at 10am??

I've been attending for years....Get there when they open! the longer you wait, the longer it takes to get in! Red Bud trail will have a line for hours!

|

10/5/2018 8:12 PM

I'm absolutely sick that I can't go. Gotta go to DC for work. Damn family thinks food and a roof over their heads is more important than MXoN. Their priorities are whack. You guys have a blast. I expect updates.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

10/6/2018 2:30 AM

plowboy wrote:

I'm absolutely sick that I can't go. Gotta go to DC for work. Damn family thinks food and a roof over their heads is more important than MXoN. Their priorities are whack. You guys have a blast. I expect updates.

LOL. I Iike the way you think!

|