What the hell to do with a kx450f I found

Related:
Create New Tag

6/19/2018 7:52 PM

wait, didn't this happen in a movie with corbin bleu? he finds a kawi in the bush and puts it back together to race.

|

6/19/2018 8:05 PM

I say turn it in with an agreement that if it isn't collected by the owner, it's yours.
If it's beat up, there's a small chance the owner abandoned it.
But also, did you check the surrounding area to make sure the owner didn't crash, and end up in a ditch somewhere?

|

6/19/2018 8:18 PM

Dan_R Charles wrote:

So I did vin check through many registries or dmv .No record of it as being stolen and I searched by county as well ,it's a ...more

If you found it, even if it’s not stolen, it means that it’s lost. Do the right thing and try to find the owner.

|

6/19/2018 8:27 PM

Bad boys bad boys whutcha gonna dooo, whutcha gonna dooo when they come for....... YOU wassat

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

6/19/2018 10:49 PM

newmann wrote:

Hi Lenny!

laughing

olddude wrote:

I had the same thought. Wasn't it a Honda in his story?

Was definitely Honda’s ,, Two of them if I remember correctly.

|

6/19/2018 10:55 PM

big lenny and james stewart can both go ead!

|

6/20/2018 7:17 AM

You ought to check missing persons reports in your area to see if someone was last seen going for a ride. People just abandoning bikes is not a normal occurrence

|

6/20/2018 7:36 AM

You should report it to the police and let them handle it.

Unless you, ya know, have a warrant.

|

If you're not mixing gas, you're not haulin ass.

6/20/2018 7:36 AM

Try to return it? Old enough to use the internet but doesnt know what to do with a lost item? 6 year olds know better. What a chode

|

6/20/2018 11:12 AM

Aceofspades wrote:

I wouldn't call cop's either. In some cases they'll come get it, impound it, and the owner will have to pay a big fee to get ...more

mxb2 wrote:

So , you say he should keep it?

No. Put an ad on local facebook. If someone has the title, give them the bike.

|

6/20/2018 11:16 AM

Only thing that might've happened was someone got hurt, called for someone to come get them, and left the bike to get later.

|

6/20/2018 11:45 AM

I'll fight you for it

|

6/20/2018 12:03 PM

Photo
|

6/20/2018 1:10 PM

Aceofspades wrote:

I wouldn't call cop's either. In some cases they'll come get it, impound it, and the owner will have to pay a big fee to get ...more

mxb2 wrote:

Aceofspades wrote:

Have the police recover it, take to impound lot. Its not his

|

6/20/2018 1:42 PM

mxb2 wrote:

Aceofspades wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

x2

|

Ed Johnson

6/20/2018 3:00 PM

What did happen to Big Len?, anyone anyone......

|

2020.5 KTM Cairoli Factory Edition 5.7hrs
2019 Alta Redshift MXR - 0.9hrs!.
2020 KTM 250 SX 5hrs.

imoto34 wrote:
Look at all that torque. The kid on the lawnmower may have laughed so hard he shat his pants.

6/20/2018 3:02 PM

I got my wife the exact same way, nobody claimed her after 10 days so the police let me keep her. The trick is to change the appearance so it's not so easy to identify if someone is out looking for her....or it in this case.

|

6/20/2018 3:09 PM

#76 wrote:

What did happen to Big Len?, anyone anyone......

He's waiting until next year to make a forum debut, timing as to around the same time #7 will return

|

I was G before the "moto drive" to Vital

6/20/2018 3:11 PM

Jbulz wrote:

I'll fight you for it

laughing laughing laughing
Come get some
|

6/20/2018 3:55 PM

Just got rid of it back to the trails and to mention the rideing gear also was left with the bike ,I have my own ride,#7 aka.L.D

|

6/20/2018 3:57 PM

Went riding in AZ last weekend. Pulled over to drop a deuce. Seemed to take forever after that big pasta dinner the night before. Got all finished up, climbed out of the bushes and someone friggin stole my kx450. Anyone know anything about this? Please call 867-5309

|

www.alljackedupinc.com home of the Switch Hauler®

6/20/2018 5:00 PM

Jbulz wrote:

I'll fight you for it

BMSOBx2 wrote: laughing laughing laughing
Come get some

In my journeys through life....I've found that its best to leave guys alone that are happy and willing to fight for things......These guys tend to realize that through past events in their life, that they have fighting skills and like to challenge themselves.tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

"I'll fight you for it"....... that gave me a chuckle........

|

6/20/2018 5:06 PM

Dan_R Charles wrote:

Just got rid of it back to the trails and to mention the rideing gear also was left with the bike ,I have my own ride,#7 ...more

You are so full of shit its coming out of all the vitards ears, please go away.

|

Ed Johnson

6/20/2018 6:09 PM

The Wheelie Boys would know what to do with it!

|

6/20/2018 7:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/20/2018 7:22 PM

mxb2 wrote:

And if the owner shows he can either pay the outrageous impound fee or not get his bike back. Either way sucks.

|

6/20/2018 7:31 PM

Aceofspades wrote:

The fee was waived when we recovered a Bike Bc it was impounded due to theft. Not our fault.

|

6/20/2018 7:43 PM

Aceofspades wrote:

Solidkm wrote:

The fee was waived when we recovered a Bike Bc it was impounded due to theft. Not our fault.

X2 or the insurance co would pay it , if the owner had insurance. If not oh well. Insure you investments.

|

6/20/2018 7:54 PM

Torco1 wrote:

I got my wife the exact same way, nobody claimed her after 10 days so the police let me keep her. The trick is to change the ...more

Hidden gem, right here.

|

6/20/2018 8:13 PM

ToolMaker wrote:

Went riding in AZ last weekend. Pulled over to drop a deuce. Seemed to take forever after that big pasta dinner the night ...more

Jenny. I think I know who has your bike.

|

6/20/2018 8:28 PM

Dan_R Charles wrote:

Just got rid of it back to the trails and to mention the rideing gear also was left with the bike ,I have my own ride,#7 ...more

lostboy819 wrote:

You are so full of shit its coming out of all the vitards ears, please go away.

Just wait till Dan's momma signs up here and has Guy B apologizing and cleaning up this thread before she sues him.

|