What the hell to do with a kx450f I found

Related:
Create New Tag

6/18/2018 10:15 PM

Any help with out the police .Here in Mesa,Az

|

6/18/2018 10:22 PM

Post a picture of it, anyone who claims it's theirs / knows who's it is, ask them to identify the vin.

|

6/18/2018 10:24 PM

What's wrong with calling the police, it's the right thing to do. You might get a little reward money out of it. If you get caught with it... you'll get a free ride in the popo's car.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

6/18/2018 10:26 PM

So many questions..

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

6/18/2018 10:32 PM

Dan_R Charles wrote:

Any help with out the police .Here in Mesa,Az

So....you " found it " huh? Kinda sounds like you already know it's a hot bike , otherwise you wouldn't of even asked the fucking question....right? So you have a good idea it's been stolen , and you come on here wondering what to do with it?

Two things.......

1.) either make sure it's a legit ( non stolen ) motorcycle , by contacting the police and / or DMV.

2.) Or completely fuck off if you bought ( or found ) a stolen bike , and you knew it!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

6/18/2018 10:36 PM

Put some Supreme goggles around your head facing backwards and slightly angled, then do some wheelies while swinging your left arm... Post it to Instagram.

|

6/18/2018 11:08 PM

Just do what you know you should do.....do the right thing even if its there's some pain involved.

|

6/18/2018 11:23 PM

Hmmmm... interesting first post. What exactly do you mean by “found”?

|

6/19/2018 12:02 AM

Probably a good idea to just post some pics. Definitely post a pic of the VIN number.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

6/19/2018 12:03 AM

Your IP address has already been grabbed, it's out of your hands at this point, expect a knock on your door sometime soon. Mesa pd have already been notified

|

6/19/2018 12:16 AM

You loosen the axle nuts and pinch bolts and sell it in the hood to a wheelie boy.

|

6/19/2018 2:08 AM

rongi#401 wrote:

Your IP address has already been grabbed, it's out of your hands at this point, expect a knock on your door sometime soon. Mesa pd have already been notified

That sound good

|

6/19/2018 2:26 AM

Hint: He seems to be genuinely asking for advise. You cannot assume bad intentions. Chill

|

6/19/2018 3:19 AM

Yeah checked vin#s it's not stolen out in the trails and looked up saw this bike it's been three weeks but no one claimed it yet guess dmv says get an abandoned title ?

|

6/19/2018 5:07 AM

Without is one word and no if you "found" a bike it's probably hot and you need to call PD. I hope mods have your IP address.

|

6/19/2018 5:09 AM

So you find a bike sitting abandon in trails and you don't want to notify police? Seems like the first thing you should do. My questions is, where is the rider? and is he okay?

|

6/19/2018 5:11 AM

Texas Built wrote:

You loosen the axle nuts and pinch bolts and sell it in the hood to a wheelie boy.

This

|

6/19/2018 5:12 AM

Post an ad on craigslist and on any local Facebook pages. Tell your story and tell them to bring paperwork or the VIN. You will be someone's hero.

|

6/19/2018 5:17 AM

EZZA 95B wrote:

Put some Supreme goggles around your head facing backwards and slightly angled, then do some wheelies while swinging your left arm... Post it to Instagram.

Go tanning first? Too soon?

|

6/19/2018 5:19 AM

For real, call the police then. Sold a bike years ago. Made friends with the buyer. Both bikes were stolen out of his shed one night. Kid wrecked on it running the streets, hit a car, police contacted us saying they found it. Actually got the bike back. Point is, the system does actually work sometimes.

|

6/19/2018 5:24 AM

VIN #'s are for posers! Grind that crap off, paint the plastics black, add some Monster stickers, and loosen the sprocket bolts! You're a bad ass now!!

|

6/19/2018 5:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/19/2018 5:25 AM

Just because you don’t know the entire story doesn’t mean you can assume it.

I don’t blame him for not wanting to involve police. I found a stolen bicycle once, involved police and they treated me as if I was a thief the entire time they spoke to me. Tried to ask me questions like “what time of Day did you steal the bike?” etc

Police are not your friends and sometimes in these situations they do not help the owner get their property back as easily as it could be done within the community.

Stop being pricks. Hopefully none of you actually called the police on this guy or intend to because you’d be getting a possibly innocent person in a really crummy situation based on 2 sentences he wrote on the internet....

|

6/19/2018 5:33 AM

Dan_R Charles wrote:

Yeah checked vin#s it's not stolen out in the trails and looked up saw this bike it's been three weeks but no one claimed it yet guess dmv says get an abandoned title ?

How did you check the VIN#?

|

6/19/2018 6:08 AM

Hi Lenny!

laughing

|

6/19/2018 6:14 AM

observeroffacts wrote:

I don’t blame him for not wanting to involve police. I found a stolen bicycle once, involved police and they treated me as if I was a thief the entire time they spoke to me. Tried to ask me questions like “what time of Day did you steal the bike?” etc

Police are not your friends and sometimes in these situations they do not help the owner get their property back as easily as it could be done within the community.

Stop being pricks. Hopefully none of you actually called the police on this guy or intend to because you’d be getting a possibly innocent person in a really crummy situation based on 2 sentences he wrote on the internet....

You were grilled over a bicycle you turned in huh? lol yeah right

|

6/19/2018 6:16 AM

Given Mesa Police Dept recent history, I'd try to avoid any contact with them as well.

Try contacting the local Kawasaki dealer. If it was sold locally, they may be able to find the owner.

|

6/19/2018 6:30 AM

Dan_R Charles wrote:

So what happened? Do you still have it?

|

6/19/2018 8:49 AM

observeroffacts wrote:

Kinda calling bullshit on this as well. The police knew you had called in about the bike , and they treated you like the thief? Sounds legit. laughing I guess if you ever get anything stolen , don't call the police.......just consider it a loss.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

6/19/2018 9:02 AM

Maybe the cops are looking for him more then the bike.

|

6/19/2018 10:35 AM

So I did vin check through many registries or dmv .No record of it as being stolen and I searched by county as well ,it's a 2009 kx450f,been hit hard for the wheels.other wise bike wasn't even in a wrecked state .picked it up rode it and now I wish the owner was looking for it .The owner can have it ! Too much power ,big dirt bike.

|