What the hell!?

Edited Date/Time 1/19/2012 11:42pm
The live stream that guyb posted on here has worked for me since Thurs, now its telling me "can't be viewed in my country"? Anyone have another link?
|
zjbell
8/1/2009 8:00pm
I think you should start a few more threads about this.
Camp332
8/1/2009 8:04pm
This freakin guy sure does complain a lot! GuyB click his ass!

take it easy, I just kid and stuff.
8/1/2009 8:13pm
The live stream that guyb posted on here has worked for me since Thurs, now its telling me "can't be viewed in my country"? Anyone have...
The live stream that guyb posted on here has worked for me since Thurs, now its telling me "can't be viewed in my country"? Anyone have another link?
Yo Maple-Leaf Head,

Take your snow shovel and go home.

The Shop

8/1/2009 8:15pm
The live stream that guyb posted on here has worked for me since Thurs, now its telling me "can't be viewed in my country"? Anyone have...
Yo Maple-Leaf Head,

Take your snow shovel and go home.
Im crushed. Just that right there makes me want to leave. Fuckin douche.
ProMed
8/1/2009 8:16pm
zjbell wrote:
I think you should start a few more threads about this.
Lmao.

Go away drama queen.
zjbell
8/1/2009 8:17pm
I think you'd be doing us all a favor by following your urges.
8/1/2009 8:24pm
you don't strike me as being one of those "Peace Keeping" Canadians.
8/1/2009 8:27pm
zjbell wrote:
You seem to follow your "little buddy" to everythread. Try gettin off his dick and go on your own goof.
zjbell
8/1/2009 8:35pm
zjbell wrote:
You seem to follow your "little buddy" to everythread. Try gettin off his dick and go on your own goof.
I can't believe you've lasted this long. Do the admin a favor and forget your password, eh?
8/2/2009 2:16pm
zjbell wrote:
zjbell wrote:
I can't believe you've lasted this long. Do the admin a favor and forget your password, eh?
How can't you beleive that? All I do on this forum is ask simple question's and voice my opinion on certain topics.(which happen to do with motocross) I don't follow people around to different topics just to insult and lipp off unlike you duster.
zjbell
8/2/2009 6:02pm
"just to insult and lipp off unlike you duster."

Kinda funny how you contradicted yourself in the same sentence, here's a few gems from the two different threads you started about the same subject within 5 minutes...

"Im crushed. Just that right there makes me want to leave. Fuckin douche."

"Try gettin off his dick and go on your own goof."

"Oh shut the fuck up Yank"

"And all I was doing was asking for a link. Nothing against the rest, but the mentality is really showing with Mr. Shimokitazawa. Clown."

"You heard wrong you fuck."

"This guy has no fucking clue. Just shows what asking a simple question here will get you."

Still want to claim you don't insult anyone?

8/4/2009 2:06pm
zjbell wrote:
[b]"just to insult and lipp off unlike you duster."[/b] Kinda funny how you contradicted yourself in the same sentence, here's a few gems from the two...
"just to insult and lipp off unlike you duster."

Kinda funny how you contradicted yourself in the same sentence, here's a few gems from the two different threads you started about the same subject within 5 minutes...

"Im crushed. Just that right there makes me want to leave. Fuckin douche."

"Try gettin off his dick and go on your own goof."

"Oh shut the fuck up Yank"

"And all I was doing was asking for a link. Nothing against the rest, but the mentality is really showing with Mr. Shimokitazawa. Clown."

"You heard wrong you fuck."

"This guy has no fucking clue. Just shows what asking a simple question here will get you."

Still want to claim you don't insult anyone?

Ok, very good. Funny thought that you don't post what I was quoting, or what led up to it.
huck
8/4/2009 2:09pm
"your an idiot"...

Post a reply to: What the hell!?

The Latest