What the HELL happened to the "What the HELL happened to Harry Backmon" thread?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/14/2020 7:06 AM

Poof, it's gone... Looked in the Dumbgeon and it's not there either. Harry must have been a really bad boy!

|

2/14/2020 7:12 AM

It's in non-moto.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/14/2020 7:14 AM

Too many Harry Backmon fans in Moto?

|

2/14/2020 7:22 AM

slipdog wrote:

Poof, it's gone... Looked in the Dumbgeon and it's not there either. Harry must have been a really bad boy!

Moderator slight of hand !

|

"We don't rent pigs."

2/14/2020 7:32 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

It's in non-moto.

Wait... First, you tell me there's a "Home page" now you're telling me there's a "Non-moto" section too???


Up is down, black is white!!!

|

2/14/2020 8:25 AM

slipdog wrote:

Wait... First, you tell me there's a "Home page" now you're telling me there's a "Non-moto" section too???


Up is down, black is white!!!

|

"We don't rent pigs."

2/14/2020 10:03 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

It's in non-moto.

slipdog wrote:

Wait... First, you tell me there's a "Home page" now you're telling me there's a "Non-moto" section too???


Up is down, black is white!!!

Boob vault.

|

2/14/2020 10:45 AM

Everybody knows Harry was moto...... Its a Conspiracy.

|

2/14/2020 12:21 PM

Moving the thread kind of goes against the “unite us, not divide us” mantra. 🤷🏻‍♂️

|

2/14/2020 12:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/14/2020 1:40 PM

Ted722 wrote:

Moving the thread kind of goes against the “unite us, not divide us” mantra. 🤷🏻‍♂️

In the spirit of 'uniting' and moto related: Do you guys think that chain guard is really needed if you ride in heels?


|

"We don't rent pigs."

2/14/2020 1:09 PM

Ted722 wrote:

Moving the thread kind of goes against the “unite us, not divide us” mantra. 🤷🏻‍♂️

JAFO92 wrote:

In the spirit of 'uniting' and moto related: Do you guys think that chain guard is really needed if you ride in heels?


Harry would like this.

|

2/14/2020 1:41 PM

Harry's Severed Write Arm wrote:

Harry would like this.

|

"We don't rent pigs."

2/14/2020 1:44 PM

Last I heard the thread asked to be deleted. Hasn’t been seen since.

|

2/14/2020 1:49 PM

TymeMoto wrote:

Last I heard the thread asked to be deleted. Hasn’t been seen since.

I seent it right now.

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Where-is-Harry-Backmon,1371845?exclusive_forum_user=false&page=1

|

2/14/2020 2:44 PM

Ted722 wrote:

Moving the thread kind of goes against the “unite us, not divide us” mantra. 🤷🏻‍♂️

JAFO92 wrote:

In the spirit of 'uniting' and moto related: Do you guys think that chain guard is really needed if you ride in heels?


Definitely a 3 stroker

|

2/14/2020 2:55 PM


Another that has turned their backside to this place
|

2/14/2020 3:01 PM

In the spirit of today, wow that’s commitment!

|

2/14/2020 3:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/14/2020 3:21 PM

Ted722 wrote:

In the spirit of today, wow that’s commitment!

I couldn’t resist sending that to my wife.
Her: your so fn romantic.

|

2/14/2020 4:13 PM

Dirtydeeds wrote:

Definitely a 3 stroker

After some reflective contemplation, I feel some good race boots are a better idea than high heels.

|

"We don't rent pigs."