What style do you prefer watching?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/5/2015 9:59 AM

Hear a lot of people say they love watching polished riders like Marv/Dungey which I get but I love watching someone like Barcia or Ando who's literally hanging off all over the bike.
Photo

|

7/5/2015 10:03 AM

I used to love Everts his style back in the day allot. Standing up all the time being in maximum controll of the bike.
In more recent years i really like Eli Tomac his style. Especially the way he uses wheelies to his advantage on certain objects. At the Lille SX there was this Dragons Back double type of thing and he wheelied it completely and jumped the double without his front wheel ever touching the ground ... insane skills.

|

7/5/2015 10:04 AM

I like watching Tomac the best. Agressive with not too much wasted movement

|

" You thank whoever is up there, every morning you open your eyes, an everyday you can put your body on a motorcycle, thats pretty good enough for me" -Lars Larson

7/5/2015 10:04 AM

I enjoy studying Pourcel. I like to veg out and watch Barcia and Tomac

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

7/5/2015 10:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/5/2015 10:09 AM

I´ve always liked the aggressive riders. Smooth riders are boring to watch. Impressive - yes, but boring.
My favourites would have to be Tortelli and Pit Beirer. I really like Jason Anderson´s style too! And Tomac of course, I think his style can appeal to everyone

|

7/5/2015 10:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/5/2015 10:12 AM

Christian Craig is such a technician on the bike........looks like he can effortlessly put the bike where ever he wants.....sitting, standing....... it doesn't seem to matter. Such a cool style. Some guys who are smooth look boring, but I think he does it a way that is fun to watch.

|

7/5/2015 10:17 AM

RV Tomac and Roczen are my fav. J law can flat out haul ass around a track while looking good. But the smooth ness of Kdub was always an inspiring sight

|

7/5/2015 10:23 AM

It's the mix of different styles that makes the racing as interesting as it is, but Tomac brought something this year that was really incredible.

|

7/5/2015 10:28 AM

i like j mart, his cornering. that bike just goes where he wants it to

|

Never give up on Anyone

7/5/2015 10:55 AM

Ya know, chads style was always bad ass. Never looked like he was trying.

Of course JBS has the best in between. Balls to the wall but smooth as silk.

Currently JB has the best style

|

7/5/2015 11:02 AM

Watching Anderson/Barcia/Stewart make me want to go haul ass

Dungey/Pourcel make me want to relax and cook a burger

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

7/5/2015 11:05 AM

I like pinky out ,more fancy.

|

7/5/2015 11:05 AM

Webb. Craig. Pourcel. Musquin. All slightly different styles but all pretty damn cool imo

So I guess I fit in the smoother guys section

|

7/5/2015 11:08 AM

RV was/is my favorite to watch ride, just pure dominant aggression not one fuck ever given type style. But yea a guy like barcia is more entertaining to watch than dungey even though dungey goes faster. (95% of the time)

|

7/5/2015 11:11 AM

I like watching opposite ends of the spectrum battle each other. Like Stewart vs Everts or Barcia vs Pourcel. One guy looks to be hauling ass and the other looks like he's on a sight lap, meanwhile both are turning the same blazing fast lap times.

|

7/5/2015 11:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/5/2015 11:14 AM

I really like the more aggressive riding styles. Barcia gets me amped when he's on it. Like first Moto when dungey got him he was going crazy trying to hang on and get him back. So fun to watch.

|

7/5/2015 11:42 AM

I like watching both. You can't fully appreciate one without seeing the other.

|

7/5/2015 11:54 AM

Bubba and RC going at it

|

7/5/2015 12:05 PM

Hut wrote:

Bubba and RC going at it

+1

|

Earn it!

7/5/2015 12:36 PM

Febvre is pretty darn exciting to watch and his blietz to the top is something you don't see often, I guess !

Could have put it on championship mode in moto 2 and stay behind Strijbos but he never gave up and got him with 3 laps to go, after 30mn of harsh roost... On a track as sketchy and hard-to-pass-on as Uddevala, badly watered also (even worse in moto 2, it seemed), that was a very ballsy win, I thought.

Sometimes Romain rides like a pure charger, on the gas, sometimes like a pure stylist, with very fine throttle control.

He has a pretty solid bag of the new school tricks and can scrub hard too.

Overall, a very interesting / original riding style for the rookie-who-could-be-champion.

|

7/5/2015 12:49 PM

Hut wrote:

Bubba and RC going at it

MaicoJC1 wrote:

+1

|

Earn it!

7/5/2015 12:54 PM

I like seeing contrasting styles.

|

7/5/2015 12:57 PM

I enjoy watching everybody but I get more excited by extremes, either super agressive (RV), either super smooth (CP), either flamboyant (JS7).
|

7/5/2015 12:58 PM

I like both but I enjoyed the hell out of Bacia going BAMBAM yesterday, that was good shit

|

7/5/2015 1:28 PM

RV - rear wheel aggressive style
Musquin - Precise
Pourcel - Smooth
Martin - RC like and aggressive
Webb - Hard charger
Cairoli - Looks almost lazy but highly effective

|

7/5/2015 1:46 PM

All time favourite style is Everts, absolutely effortless and precise

|

7/5/2015 2:17 PM

Josh Grant has the best style in my book, like barcia's too though.

|

7/5/2015 2:22 PM

Flip109 wrote:

I really like the more aggressive riding styles. Barcia gets me amped when he's on it. Like first Moto when dungey got him he ...more

Barcia did almost eat it a bunch of times riding like that though....

I've always tried to ride like a reynard. Smooth and perfect, just cause for me whenever I got all agressive I make mistakes and get tired.

|

7/5/2015 2:26 PM

Flip109 wrote:

I really like the more aggressive riding styles. Barcia gets me amped when he's on it. Like first Moto when dungey got him he ...more

Flatliner wrote:

Barcia did almost eat it a bunch of times riding like that though....

I've always tried to ride like a reynard. Smooth and ...more

Well the question was to watch not ride like. I agree I ride nothing like that nor try to lol

|

7/5/2015 3:03 PM

Girl on Girl always gets the party started ~!!!

The smooth style of MC was a thing of beauty but wild ass racers like Hannah and Barcia are great. There are just so many to pick from.

|