What’s going on with Tomac.?

Mxracer6y
3/18/2019 3:47pm
mwr wrote:
John Tomac was a multi time SX champ? Do tell about these reliable sources of yours.
I get a kick out of people like you, when they(you) make jackasses out of themselves (like you) when a joke goes over their(your) head, and then they(you) say some stupid smartass remark trying to make the other person feel stupid.....but its them(you) who should feel stupid... It was pretty clear he was being sarcastic....

But you just couldn't resist the urge to be a douche could you?
Ranman68
3/18/2019 4:33pm
There is no rider who can screw up my fantasy sx results the way Tomac can.
dkg
3/18/2019 4:36pm
Ranman68 wrote:
There is no rider who can screw up my fantasy sx results the way Tomac can.
I've picked a few that could. Want recommendations? Evil
milliebays
3/18/2019 4:40pm Edited Date/Time 3/18/2019 4:43pm
Patrick461 wrote:
I’ve seen Eli’s mechanic have to pour water on his clutch cover to take the cover off and when he does the clutch is literally smoking...
I’ve seen Eli’s mechanic have to pour water on his clutch cover to take the cover off and when he does the clutch is literally smoking. This is after every time he comes off the track even a 12 minute “gang bang” triple crown. As Mathis said I believe a clutch should last longer than 12 minutes “
The guy rides hard no doubt but he’s riding the clutch like it’s a 125. Smoking clutches is why he slows down too much. And from reliable inside sources say no one can tell Eli anything it has to go through Daddy first. So no one can tell Eli to stay off the clutch so much because Daddy was a multi time SX champ... Larocco got better when daddy was excluded from his program at Suzuki per Roger D. Allesi improved when daddy got excluded from the pits. Stewart would have been better without daddy. Tomac would be better without daddy and learned how to make a clutch last longer than ten minutes
And from reliable inside sources say no one can tell Eli anything it has to go through Daddy first.

if credible, this is pretty big if you really think about it. think about AC92 right now. asked his dad to take a back seat so he could put on his big boy pants and it's paying off for him.

honestly, the whole "corporate responsibilities" thing was a bridge too far to begin with, and as much as i respect Johnny T, they need to change their game up.

would pay alot of money to hear Mike Williamson unplugged...

The Shop

3/18/2019 5:21pm
milliebays wrote:
[b]And from reliable inside sources say no one can tell Eli anything it has to go through Daddy first.[/b] if credible, this is pretty big if...
And from reliable inside sources say no one can tell Eli anything it has to go through Daddy first.

if credible, this is pretty big if you really think about it. think about AC92 right now. asked his dad to take a back seat so he could put on his big boy pants and it's paying off for him.

honestly, the whole "corporate responsibilities" thing was a bridge too far to begin with, and as much as i respect Johnny T, they need to change their game up.

would pay alot of money to hear Mike Williamson unplugged...
I agree with them needing to change things up. Three years in a row now he is either a favourite or the favourite to win and just poops the bed on multiple occasions. I don't think it would ever happen but I'd like to see Tomac train with Aldon. To me the biggest asset he was to Dungey and others was the mental side of things and like many others have pointed out, that's where Eli struggles.
3/18/2019 5:57pm
He is fine. He was right there with Marv, Blake and ahead of Webb until Webb's crazy cross rut / tuff block adventure. Eli musta seen Webb's wild ride coming straight at him and thought the t-bone was eminent and sh!t his britches (I would have). Cooper somehow incredibly checked up but it was too late for Eli. Very difficult to seat bounce anything with a load in your pants. Not "Comfy."
Indy mxer
3/18/2019 7:07pm
A good buddy of mine was there Saturday night.
He goes every year and said this was the worst track he can remember there in many years. He said the track was "lame" and he wished he hadn't spent the money to go. He also said it didn't flow very well.

In his opinion, he said it looked like more than a few riders were just staying where they were since the track had little or no options or anywhere to make up time, let alone places to pass. Yes, a few did make up a little time.
But it did seem like KR, ET and some others were just content to get out of there without taking huge risks or getting hurt.

Again, that's his view.

But I do think ET knew CW had him covered on that track after he got passed.
Sluggo77
3/18/2019 7:10pm
Marv is a former world champion, and now the number 1 guy on the best team in the sport, so it could be asked what is up with him? He finally nailed down his 1st win and more could be expected of him as well. Same for Bagget with 1 win, and Webb, well he is now living up to expectations. Only one of these guys gets the title, doesn't mean the others are having major issues!
3/18/2019 7:41pm
Patrick461 wrote:
I guess you missed my ... as a joke about Tomacs dad being a mx champ. He was s pedal bike champ but my reliable source...
I guess you missed my ... as a joke about Tomacs dad being a mx champ. He was s pedal bike champ but my reliable source told me that so dunno
I think he did win his class at Lorettas one year though...

Post a reply to: What’s going on with Tomac.?

The Latest