What riders you would love to see in World SX ?

Comment 👇

I’m interested to see peoples thoughts on this world wide Talent Pool!

I’d love to see a JH84 turn up but highly doubt this could happen!

|
deanwhite51
Fantasy
2582nd
7/4/2022 9:15pm
- Tim Gasjer
- Even Ferry
- RJ Hampshire
- Ryder D
- Adam Cianciarulo
- Austin Forkner
- Coty Shock
- Jeremy Seewer
- Liam Everts
- Cedric Soubeyras
MyBobbym
7/4/2022 9:19pm
davofukya wrote:
Comment 👇 I’m interested to see peoples thoughts on this world wide Talent Pool! I’d love to see a JH84 turn up but highly doubt this...
Comment 👇

I’m interested to see peoples thoughts on this world wide Talent Pool!

I’d love to see a JH84 turn up but highly doubt this could happen!

3 12 minute main events and a dash for cash for 3 or 4 laps.
Coggl
7/4/2022 10:20pm
Motodave15 wrote:
Jerry Robin
No team will hire him travel the world to just get a dnf

The Shop

Juck
Fantasy
309th
7/5/2022 1:22am
Jorgen Matthias Talviku
ayearinmx
7/5/2022 5:30am
- Tim Gasjer - Even Ferry - RJ Hampshire - Ryder D - Adam Cianciarulo - Austin Forkner - Coty Shock - Jeremy Seewer - Liam...
- Tim Gasjer
- Even Ferry
- RJ Hampshire
- Ryder D
- Adam Cianciarulo
- Austin Forkner
- Coty Shock
- Jeremy Seewer
- Liam Everts
- Cedric Soubeyras
*Gajser
Leave Us To
7/5/2022 7:19am
I hope Gajser doesn't ride SX since it isn't as forgiving as outdoors. Can't think of any other rider who has walked away from ragdoll crashes as many times as Tim "Timex" Gajser.
7/5/2022 7:29am
Unfortunately, none. I'd rather see everyone at Unadilla instead. Look, I love supercross and it definitely has a place in our sport, but this WSX could seriously lead to the death of the US National Series if all the talent jumps ship. When it dies, a part of my youth will, as well.

Maybe I'm just an old man yelling get off my lawn, but I think if we lose the nationals, we lose even more of the grass roots that this sport was built on.

7/5/2022 7:39am
I hope to see more Euros and Aussies get a chance to race at a high level and learn the class that is SX, any international rider actually.

Sacko
7/5/2022 1:22pm
Unfortunately, none. I'd rather see everyone at Unadilla instead. Look, I love supercross and it definitely has a place in our sport, but this WSX could...
Unfortunately, none. I'd rather see everyone at Unadilla instead. Look, I love supercross and it definitely has a place in our sport, but this WSX could seriously lead to the death of the US National Series if all the talent jumps ship. When it dies, a part of my youth will, as well.

Maybe I'm just an old man yelling get off my lawn, but I think if we lose the nationals, we lose even more of the grass roots that this sport was built on.

This 100%. The more world SX succeeds the more likely it is that outdoors is gone. We need to keep both series.
Rotaholic
7/5/2022 1:36pm
Not sure which rider, but they had superpole for AusSX and that was actually pretty good from a fans point of view.
whethefakawe
7/5/2022 1:42pm
I hope to see more Euros and Aussies get a chance to race at a high level and learn the class that is SX, any international...
I hope to see more Euros and Aussies get a chance to race at a high level and learn the class that is SX, any international rider actually.

A B league racing in Jakarta and Zimbabwe isn't going to do that.

Separate Australian and Euro series-es would be much more logical. But it took 50 years for SX to get to today's level in the wealthiest country on earth with 300 million people...... why hasn't it been tried there before?

Answer is, it has, but it's not viable.

It looks more and more that it's all about MONEY. Face it, that's the only reason Roczen or Tomac would go to all the trouble. So wouldn't it draw MXGP riders away too?

I think the "WSX will kill the US Nationals" fears are overblown. Money only goes so far, being the B League champ after 3 races means DICK compared to being US National MX champ or MXGP champ.

DonM
7/6/2022 10:12am
I hope to see more Euros and Aussies get a chance to race at a high level and learn the class that is SX, any international...

A B league racing in Jakarta and Zimbabwe isn't going to do that. Separate Australian and Euro series-es would be much more logical. But it took...

Separate Australian and Euro series-es would be much more logical. But it took 50 years for SX to get to today's level in the wealthiest country on earth with 300 million people...... why hasn't it been tried there before?

It looks more and more that it's all about MONEY. Face it, that's the only reason Roczen or Tomac would go to all the trouble. So wouldn't it draw MXGP riders away too?

I think the "WSX will kill the US Nationals" fears are overblown. Money only goes so far, being the B League champ after 3 races means DICK compared to being US National MX champ or MXGP champ.

A series that has to buy credibility by paying large amounts of start money to a few riders for a 3 race series will not help them long term...It will be interesting to see what Feld and MXSports come up with as a response
7/6/2022 12:49pm
I got my tickets Tuesday for Cardiff. Super excited to see Ken and Eli.

My wishlist, pretty hopeful I know..

Cianciarulo added as another wildcard would be awesome.

Mookie, Barcia and Anderson would be really cool to see there.

Jett making his 450 debut would be interesting.

Reality is, after 24 years of following SX I'm just happy to finally see one of these things in person.
7/7/2022 4:09am

A B league racing in Jakarta and Zimbabwe isn't going to do that. Separate Australian and Euro series-es would be much more logical. But it took...

DonM wrote:
A series that has to buy credibility by paying large amounts of start money to a few riders for a 3 race series will not help...
A series that has to buy credibility by paying large amounts of start money to a few riders for a 3 race series will not help them long term...It will be interesting to see what Feld and MXSports come up with as a response
It’s only the beginning
davistld01
7/7/2022 12:56pm
A healthy Adam Cianciarulo
Justin Barcia
Vince Friese
Marvin Musquin
Austin Forkner
gt80rider
7/7/2022 2:36pm
Man... the more I think about two sx series... the more I worry... why?

Our incredibly fun to watch arenacross series died a few years ago... sure... there are now others, but they are not nearly as good as the original series...

Most would think not, but that can Easily happen to sx... our current sx series is the best it has ever been, and isnt breaking attendance records..... also... I just don't think there are enough top shelf riders to do two series... the talent would need to be cut between the two series... thus making the end product worse, for both series....

And this is before all the ramifications that two sx series will place on mxgp and our nats, like how many top shelf riders will outdoors lose?.... also... there is a prospect of riders having to pick sx or outdoors from an early age to be competitive....

Anywhos... the end game here-

1. Both sx series succeed and excel
2. One series excels and the other dies
3. They cannibalize each other and both die

We will know in a couple years.... but I think "2" is the most likely outcome here... and nobody wants to see 3 happen... does anybody truly think Both series can excel from here?
karsmakers
7/7/2022 2:58pm Edited Date/Time 7/7/2022 2:58pm
What riders would I like to see in world MX?...all of them.
MXMattii
7/8/2022 9:47am
They lost my interest, announcing the ticket prices between 37 dollar and 393 dollar in Cardiff... They have everything to make it work but I really doubt it will work. We're three months away from the first race and three team slots are still empty, a few other teams are solid and others are doubtfully because they quite MX/SX before because they had some problem to pay their riders, so they are in it to make money, not to build a nice team and fight for championships.
ElliotB16
7/8/2022 9:57am
DonM wrote:
A series that has to buy credibility by paying large amounts of start money to a few riders for a 3 race series will not help...
Youve been negative on WSX since it was announced. Did they turn you down for credentials?
bichwolf
7/8/2022 11:28am
McGrath finished Erzberg I think..he can race SX
DonM
7/8/2022 12:05pm
DonM wrote:
ElliotB16 wrote:
Youve been negative on WSX since it was announced. Did they turn you down for credentials?
I'm not a fan of WSX because of what they potentially will do big picture...When they decided to compete with outdoor MX whether in the US or MXGP is when I chose to be against it. As a whole this sport cannot afford to be fractured by a group that doesn't care about the waves they make, they don't care if they steal riders from other series and diminish the entire product of SX,MX, MXGP. If 25% of the riders in MXGP and US MX move to WSX they all end up with weaker fields and a lessor product including WSX...and every step of the way they have shown to be deceptive, they have allowed team owners in that have a history of not paying riders, mechanics and the industry for the products they used. They are now paying large amounts of start money to a few elite riders to race one to three races in the attempt to buy credibility....We still only have one confirmed round...You are mistaken if you think Feld, MXSports and MXGP are just going to lay down and let this happen without a fight...and a fight is not what this sport needs right now...the best possible out come is that Feld MXSports and MXGP (although I doubt Luongo will do it) work together to better their series to keep all their stars racing in their series. There just aren't enough stars to dilute into three separate series running at the same time...
CPR
7/8/2022 4:45pm
DonM wrote:
I'm not a fan of WSX because of what they potentially will do big picture...When they decided to compete with outdoor MX whether in the US...
I'm not a fan of WSX because of what they potentially will do big picture...When they decided to compete with outdoor MX whether in the US or MXGP is when I chose to be against it. As a whole this sport cannot afford to be fractured by a group that doesn't care about the waves they make, they don't care if they steal riders from other series and diminish the entire product of SX,MX, MXGP. If 25% of the riders in MXGP and US MX move to WSX they all end up with weaker fields and a lessor product including WSX...and every step of the way they have shown to be deceptive, they have allowed team owners in that have a history of not paying riders, mechanics and the industry for the products they used. They are now paying large amounts of start money to a few elite riders to race one to three races in the attempt to buy credibility....We still only have one confirmed round...You are mistaken if you think Feld, MXSports and MXGP are just going to lay down and let this happen without a fight...and a fight is not what this sport needs right now...the best possible out come is that Feld MXSports and MXGP (although I doubt Luongo will do it) work together to better their series to keep all their stars racing in their series. There just aren't enough stars to dilute into three separate series running at the same time...
But what if you’re wrong?

Post a reply to: What riders you would love to see in World SX ?

The Latest