What riders need to rebound next year?

bartoner
9/21/2012 3:23pm
i think the one person that has the most to lose still is James....there is NO excuses after this.....other then that, I think Brayton and Metcalfe both have gotten enough chances on good machines....its make it or break it for them imo....
bartoner
9/21/2012 3:25pm
how bout Stroupe, anybody know whats goin on with that guy...he used to at least tweet alot....now it just seems like hes fallen off the earth???
Ramrod
Fantasy
1880th
9/21/2012 3:39pm
Out of all the riders we talked about, Stroupe is most in need of resurrecting his career. That's only if he wants to, he might be over it. Big question mark.

The Shop

IWreckALot
9/21/2012 6:31pm
bartoner wrote:
i think the one person that has the most to lose still is James....there is NO excuses after this.....other then that, I think Brayton and Metcalfe...
i think the one person that has the most to lose still is James....there is NO excuses after this.....other then that, I think Brayton and Metcalfe both have gotten enough chances on good machines....its make it or break it for them imo....
I think injuries are different frmo guys who finish the season but might could step it up some.

Milsaps, Brayton and Short are all on the list of guys who can complete a season but either aren't fast enough to compete week in and week out or aren't putting in the effort.

I hope to see Bogle on the podium more. He has good character as far as I'm concerned. He's not boring and walks the line between confident and cocky rather well. His mid air collision over the finish line last year was scary to watch.
motoplook
9/21/2012 8:24pm
who needs to rebound? Chisholm, Cunningham, Sipes, Grant, Stroupe (will he race again or is he gone J-Law'd), Brayton will surely need to rebound from this MX season, Rattray, Tommy Hahn, Malcolm Stewart, Tedesco, Davalos...
Braaap14
9/21/2012 9:43pm
Reed,

with no apparent title sponsor and a qouted cost of 2 mil a year to run his team, he needs to win.

Post a reply to: What riders need to rebound next year?

The Latest