What rider will be hated the next race?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/31/2021 6:25 PM

First it was Forkner, then Dean Wilson, and now Christian Craig. Any bets on the next guy?

|

1/31/2021 6:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/31/2021 6:28 PM

Can we do Barcia again devil
He is such a dick laughing

|

1/31/2021 6:27 PM

It won't be Jett, even if he torpedos another rider again, that's for sure. That guy can do no wrong apparently, but everyone else is dirty.

|

1/31/2021 6:29 PM

Webb
|

1/31/2021 6:30 PM

evidently i kept a guy from winning practice today when i slowed up for a little guy as i worked around him and i think he was slightly annoyed with me... may as well hate on me for a bit i’m good with it!!!

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

1/31/2021 6:34 PM

bvm111 wrote:

evidently i kept a guy from winning practice today when i slowed up for a little guy as i worked around him and i think he was slightly annoyed with me... may as well hate on me for a bit i’m good with it!!!

That was you?!!! Dick....

|

1/31/2021 6:34 PM

Forkner every week.

|

1/31/2021 6:36 PM

DK23 wrote:

It won't be Jett, even if he torpedos another rider again, that's for sure. That guy can do no wrong apparently, but everyone else is dirty.

Almost no-one stood up for Jett's takeout on Mosiman.
|

1/31/2021 6:41 PM

DK23 wrote:

str8line wrote:

And everyone was cool with the square up!
Some are just looking for a reason to not like him.. Weird

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

1/31/2021 6:45 PM

bvm111 wrote:

Dirtydeeds wrote:

That was you?!!! Dick....

yeah ... i suck i know

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

1/31/2021 6:56 PM

If you think Christian did that on purpose, you’re an idiot.

|

1/31/2021 6:59 PM

DK23 wrote:

str8line wrote:

So the reactions to Forkner and Jett were the same on this site? Yeah, didn't think so.

|

1/31/2021 7:01 PM

DK23 wrote:

str8line wrote:

jemcee wrote:

And everyone was cool with the square up!
Some are just looking for a reason to not like him.. Weird

I don't dislike any rider, it's the fanboy hypocrisy that bothers me.

|

1/31/2021 7:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/31/2021 7:07 PM

DK23 wrote:

str8line wrote:

DK23 wrote:

So the reactions to Forkner and Jett were the same on this site? Yeah, didn't think so.

If Jett throws away three titles in a row by riding over his head, tries to blame other riders when his block passes don’t work, starts getting in political arguments on Twitter, and shows the general level of maturity on par with a child, then I’m sure everyone will start to hate on him as much as Forkner. I don’t get how people don’t understand that the hate Forkner is getting is not about that one pass, per se, it’s about the fact that he’s displaying a pattern of decision making and maturity that indicate he’ll probably have a career a lot more like Barcia’s (or worse) than like a Tomac or Villopoto. A lot of us have rooted for Forkner in the past but are jumping off the bandwagon because of what he’s showing himself to be.

|

1/31/2021 7:06 PM

Bamm Bamm is always a good bet.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

1/31/2021 7:07 PM

It’s not that we hate people, most of us like rooting for the under dog. I think deep down a lot if us want to see Kenny accomplish what might be the greatest comeback ever. It’s a feel good story. It’s not that people actually hate dean. They are taking it out on the rider that “got in the way”. That just happens to be dean.

Craig came out swinging in round one and was labeled “the man”. Anyone that beats him is now the underdog.

|

1/31/2021 7:35 PM

str8line wrote:
Webb

I hate him every race!

|

1/31/2021 8:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/31/2021 8:15 PM

Suicidal_Tendencies wrote:

First it was Forkner, then Dean Wilson, and now Christian Craig. Any bets on the next guy?

Lol, yep it’s a tough crowd here. Everyone’s just into the races this year. Heck it’s like the only exciting sport atm.

|

1/31/2021 8:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/31/2021 8:45 PM

Whoever capitalizes on another riders mistake. They won’t be good enough. They don’t deserve a podium or, that position. They didn’t earn it. Blah blah boo freakin hoo.

|

1/31/2021 11:34 PM

str8line wrote:
Webb

buck nutty wrote:

I hate him every race!

So do I, but the little f**ker is a badass. Dude is a closer for sure.

|

2/1/2021 12:36 AM

I think Marvin is overdue.

|

2/1/2021 2:00 AM

I don't know about you. But i hate the most that jerk Lines! I think he is frenchie cuz his weird name.

He takes out so many people out every weekend. Damn you Cyde Lines!!! We all hate you. devil

|

the ultimate MX renegade from the east shore of the big cold pond

2/1/2021 2:03 AM

str8line wrote:
Webb

buck nutty wrote:

I hate him every race!

Don’t hate him but find him hard to warm to.
He’s the sort of person when he was a kid his mum had to tie a bone round his neck so the dog would play with him

|

2/1/2021 5:04 AM

UpTiTe wrote:

If you think Christian did that on purpose, you’re an idiot.

Are you saying Christian didn't mean to run him wide? Or that he didn't mean to run him THAT wide? He absolutely meant to run him that wide but got a little overzealous.

I'm on the Aussie band wagon but it was just a miscalculated race move. And the ultimate determinant if it was a "good" or "bad" move is, if he took himself out, it was a bad move. He didn't mean to take himself out, I agree with that.

|

2/1/2021 5:09 AM

No one is "hating" Craig. We're talking about how bad he screwed something up, costing himself and another rider points. It's sad that we can't discuss when a rider obviously screws something up without some poster having a meltdown.

|

2/1/2021 5:56 AM

Unpopular opinion, but probably whoever does something to Roczen or Jett.....

|

2/1/2021 5:59 AM

|

2/1/2021 6:04 AM

I doubt any of us actually know many of the riders, not sure how we can hate any rider. Definitely think there are people in the world to hate, but MX/SX riders....cant think of any.....

|

2/1/2021 7:03 AM

Is Vince Friese on this list already? Every time something happens in a race I see Vince's bike flying by. Wee...Weee...Weeee

|

2/1/2021 7:21 AM

*In a Todd Harris ultra pumped to be stoked voice* Tune in Tuesday night to find out!

|

Mantis Toboggan, M.D