What rider bungled their teams chance

TreeFiddy
Fantasy
8th
9/26/2022 7:12pm
CPR wrote:
Evans must have had a second crash as well, he started moving up then dropped back down again. I was in the Jett should have been...
Evans must have had a second crash as well, he started moving up then dropped back down again.

I was in the Jett should have been on the 250 camp too, but Hunter’s starts were on point, he was right there each moto. If he had stuck the pass on Cooper, he’d have been 250 MXdN champ again, but he rushed it. Evans too looked like he was a victim of being impatient in the final moto. Simple mistakes with big consequences.

They’re only a young team and only going to get better.
ezmarok wrote:
Prado actually won the MX2 class in 2018, not Hunter.
Hunter won mx2 in 2017
CPR
9/26/2022 11:50pm
CPR wrote:
Evans must have had a second crash as well, he started moving up then dropped back down again. I was in the Jett should have been...
Evans must have had a second crash as well, he started moving up then dropped back down again.

I was in the Jett should have been on the 250 camp too, but Hunter’s starts were on point, he was right there each moto. If he had stuck the pass on Cooper, he’d have been 250 MXdN champ again, but he rushed it. Evans too looked like he was a victim of being impatient in the final moto. Simple mistakes with big consequences.

ezmarok wrote:
TreeFiddy wrote:
Hunter won mx2 in 2017
Yeah that’s what I was talking about, he beat Osbourne to win in 17 but did finish 2nd to Prado the following year.
RG1
9/27/2022 1:12am
mb60 wrote:
Who here thinks France would have made up 7 points if Vialle would have rode instead of Marv ??
philG wrote:
Exactly this. But he didnt want to ride , and as a result, i think a lot less of him, with the proviso that the FFM...
Exactly this.

But he didnt want to ride , and as a result, i think a lot less of him, with the proviso that the FFM is a total shitshow and it may be down to that .

McG194 wrote:
He didn't want to ride because he is concentrating on not dying during Supercross next year, I don't blame him one bit.
One more weekend isn’t going to make a difference. SX is over 3 months away
ezmarok
9/27/2022 1:27am
CPR wrote:

ezmarok wrote:
TreeFiddy wrote:
Hunter won mx2 in 2017
Good catch. I stand corrected

The Shop

9/27/2022 1:36am
robkinuk wrote:
The whole of Team GB. From consistent podium finishers these past three years to not being in the hunt was pretty dramatic. They called themselves “Dad’s...
The whole of Team GB. From consistent podium finishers these past three years to not being in the hunt was pretty dramatic. They called themselves “Dad’s Army” which was pretty apt and sad we have no young hungry Brit riders coming up through the ranks to replace them. Blame our diluted British racing system, far too many championships and no clear path for a young rider to follow!🤔
The riders dilute themselves Rob.

They realise there’s an easier championship to shine in and so they take it.
If the riders all stick together there wouldn’t be the opportunity for the other championships to exist.
Motofinne
9/27/2022 1:50am
GB was never gonna do anything special but Anstie was really bad. Straight up qualified 18th, even if he would've had a bike that could survive 30+2 x2 he was never going to crack the top 15.

Ferrandis was probably the fastest rider and should've won at least one moto and the overall score should've been 3 or 4. Going 6-4 for a total of 10 wasn't ideal considering what could've been.
9/27/2022 2:07am
JMR1976 wrote:
Hunter goes full kook mode every time something is on the line.
dude that is the best profile pic ive seen yet....how the hell did u get that them to sit still long enough for that pic????
dv12.com
Fantasy
134th
9/27/2022 2:23am
mb60 wrote:
Who here thinks France would have made up 7 points if Vialle would have rode instead of Marv ??
France used Marv's best result only in their total points, 9th. I don't think Vialle could've gotten 2nd in a moto to gain 7 points.

In the other end, Dylan went 6-4 and France used his 10 points. If he would've gone 2-1 or 1-2, he would've gained 7 points and would've added a couple more to the US total if he would've beaten Chase twice. So, technically/unbiasedly and even by being the fastest guy at MXDN, Dylan "bungled" France's chances to win...
9/27/2022 3:53am
JMR1976 wrote:
Hunter goes full kook mode every time something is on the line.
Yeah I noticed this too, I think Jett's success is really in his head, as the season went on in the Nationals Hunter looked much more desperate and frustrated doing stupid shit that also involved other riders.
9/27/2022 5:20am
Todd D wrote:
Oh it did happen
So no photos? Guessing you must be disappointed with Cooper also with a lowest finish of 9th only one place better than Hunter's 10th? Or you...
So no photos? Guessing you must be disappointed with Cooper also with a lowest finish of 9th only one place better than Hunter's 10th? Or you just butt hurt somebody rubbed your boy? Clearly you never traded paint
Broseph wrote:
Hey Bob, maybe head back underground for a while? Coming on a bit strong for a day-old account.
STFU noob Get back in the stable, stick to carpentry and raising other peoples kids
Broseph
9/27/2022 7:50am
So no photos? Guessing you must be disappointed with Cooper also with a lowest finish of 9th only one place better than Hunter's 10th? Or you...
So no photos? Guessing you must be disappointed with Cooper also with a lowest finish of 9th only one place better than Hunter's 10th? Or you just butt hurt somebody rubbed your boy? Clearly you never traded paint
Broseph wrote:
Hey Bob, maybe head back underground for a while? Coming on a bit strong for a day-old account.
STFU noob Get back in the stable, stick to carpentry and raising other peoples kids
Haha. Go get ‘em Bob!
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
9/27/2022 8:39am Edited Date/Time 9/27/2022 8:39am
mb60 wrote:
dv12.com wrote:
France used Marv's best result only in their total points, 9th. I don't think Vialle could've gotten 2nd in a moto to gain 7 points. In...
France used Marv's best result only in their total points, 9th. I don't think Vialle could've gotten 2nd in a moto to gain 7 points.

In the other end, Dylan went 6-4 and France used his 10 points. If he would've gone 2-1 or 1-2, he would've gained 7 points and would've added a couple more to the US total if he would've beaten Chase twice. So, technically/unbiasedly and even by being the fastest guy at MXDN, Dylan "bungled" France's chances to win...
This.

No disrespect to Dylan, and I'm sure he did the best he could, given the circumstances. You could see how much he was invested in going fast; no holding back. The crashes did him in. I fully expect he would have been at or near the front if he had kept it on two wheels, and the scores would definitely be much closer.
I'm going to chalk his mistakes up to having less race time this season, and I fully expect the 2023 season and MXoN to be better for him.
BobbyM
9/27/2022 2:55pm
mb60 wrote:
dv12.com wrote:
France used Marv's best result only in their total points, 9th. I don't think Vialle could've gotten 2nd in a moto to gain 7 points. In...

Hey I like yer style, keep it up. 👍😁

Post a reply to: What rider bungled their teams chance

The Latest