What really happened with JLaw

FHKRacingZ
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 1:18pm
Here’s the truth, no lie…I put this on my life.

We were walking down the north side of B lot, the far end, when Jason tripped and bumped into a girl who was with her boyfriend and one other girl. The girl freaked out that somebody would purposely bump into her, and had a flashlight and kept saying "You’re such a man trying to start shit with me." JLaw continued to back up and circle around trying to avoid her. After this went on for a minute, us three other guys with JLaw said a few things to her boyfriend, and JLaw kept repeating to the guy standing in the background, "You better get your bitch under control." The guy then proceeded to come up to JLaw, we were in the middle trying to break it up when he swung at JLaw. Jason then backed up when the guy swung again and hit him on top of his head, then JLaw defended himself and started fighting back. The cops came and tackled all of us.

The crappy thing is, is that the cops watched this happen the WHOLE time for about 4-5 minutes before the fight happened. They never tried to break is up and dissolve the situation, just waiting for it to boil over, really bad judgment in my mind.

Jason would not stop fighting once they jumped on top of them and the cops repeatedly struck Jason.

So if you wanted my opinion, JLaw tried to back out of the situation but there’s only so much somebody can do when a guy swings TWICE at you. JLaw was drinking so I’m sure that didn’t help.

I’m just trying to get the truth out because there are so many rumors going around and it’s bullshit.
|
jonjon714
7/9/2008 10:11am
Thanks for that.......

If indeed this happened that way then it all went wrong at "you better get your bitch under control"....

He should have just walked away and STFU....takes alot more guts too.
7/9/2008 10:14am
FHKRacingZ wrote:
Here’s the truth, no lie…I put this on my life.We were walking down the north side of B lot, the far end, when Jason tripped and...
Here’s the truth, no lie…I put this on my life.

We were walking down the north side of B lot, the far end, when Jason tripped and bumped into a girl who was with her boyfriend and one other girl. The girl freaked out that somebody would purposely bump into her, and had a flashlight and kept saying "You’re such a man trying to start shit with me." JLaw continued to back up and circle around trying to avoid her. After this went on for a minute, us three other guys with JLaw said a few things to her boyfriend, and JLaw kept repeating to the guy standing in the background, "You better get your bitch under control." The guy then proceeded to come up to JLaw, we were in the middle trying to break it up when he swung at JLaw. Jason then backed up when the guy swung again and hit him on top of his head, then JLaw defended himself and started fighting back. The cops came and tackled all of us.

The crappy thing is, is that the cops watched this happen the WHOLE time for about 4-5 minutes before the fight happened. They never tried to break is up and dissolve the situation, just waiting for it to boil over, really bad judgment in my mind.

Jason would not stop fighting once they jumped on top of them and the cops repeatedly struck Jason.

So if you wanted my opinion, JLaw tried to back out of the situation but there’s only so much somebody can do when a guy swings TWICE at you. JLaw was drinking so I’m sure that didn’t help.

I’m just trying to get the truth out because there are so many rumors going around and it’s bullshit.
Jlaw kept repeating to the guy standing in the background " you better get your bitch under control"..

Obviously, JLaw was the victim.

The Shop

flarider
7/9/2008 10:24am
jonjon714 wrote:
Thanks for that....... If indeed this happened that way then it all went wrong at "you better get your bitch under control".... He should have just...
Thanks for that.......

If indeed this happened that way then it all went wrong at "you better get your bitch under control"....

He should have just walked away and STFU....takes alot more guts too.
WINNER!!
7/9/2008 10:41am
So.... when the 14 year old kid jumped off his BMX bike, is that when J-Law new it was time to throwdown??

J-Law said to the kid ala The Rock in "The Rundown"....

"There are two ways this can go down.....

1. You can give me your gummy bears, or....

2. I can make you give me your gummy bears..... your choice!!"
bogdan912
7/9/2008 11:08am
What happens if he goes to court and the disorderly conduct ticket gets dropped?
beamer
7/9/2008 11:21am
We were walking down the north side of B lot, the far end, when Jason tripped and bumped into a girl who was with her boyfriend and one other girl.

Who trips into somebody, without actually wanting to............

Sounds kinda like it meant to happen. Maybe not.......
dirthead1
7/9/2008 11:25am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 7:33pm
I hope this story is true! Sounds like all parties are to blame, but if someone swings first then it is self defense. Not stopping when the cops said to do so is where he went wrong. Awesome that he isn't fitting the mold. Anyone remember Ron Lechien? Of course

Moral to the story? Don't mess with Jlaw and keep your woman under control! And the AMA is notorious for knee jerk reactions!
ck95
7/9/2008 11:36am
dirthead1 wrote:
I hope this story is true! Sounds like all parties are to blame, but if someone swings first then it is self defense. Not stopping when...
I hope this story is true! Sounds like all parties are to blame, but if someone swings first then it is self defense. Not stopping when the cops said to do so is where he went wrong. Awesome that he isn't fitting the mold. Anyone remember Ron Lechien? Of course

Moral to the story? Don't mess with Jlaw and keep your woman under control! And the AMA is notorious for knee jerk reactions!
Anybody remember what happened to Lechien's career becuase he refused to clean up??? It ended.

Moral to the story, if you're already on probation for rolling a car (and allegedly being drunk), don't get drunk at the next race and walk around the pits. Total lack of common sense. His personal and team managers should be ashamed, someone should've had him locked in his motorhome!

Why are so many quick to lay blame on anyone but J-Law, when he has no one to blame but himself! He made the choice to get liquored up and go cruising the pits, he can now live with the consequences.

mxrose3
Fantasy
1116th
7/9/2008 11:39am
dirthead1 wrote:
I hope this story is true! Sounds like all parties are to blame, but if someone swings first then it is self defense. Not stopping when...

ck95 wrote:
Anybody remember what happened to Lechien's career becuase he refused to clean up??? It ended. Moral to the story, if you're already on probation for rolling...
Anybody remember what happened to Lechien's career becuase he refused to clean up??? It ended.

Moral to the story, if you're already on probation for rolling a car (and allegedly being drunk), don't get drunk at the next race and walk around the pits. Total lack of common sense. His personal and team managers should be ashamed, someone should've had him locked in his motorhome!

Why are so many quick to lay blame on anyone but J-Law, when he has no one to blame but himself! He made the choice to get liquored up and go cruising the pits, he can now live with the consequences.

Lechien's career didn't necessarily end because he refused to clean up.
He had a bad Femur break toward the end of his career that kept him out of racing for quite a while.... he was never the same after that.
dirthead1
7/9/2008 11:40am
But he sure was fast!

Jlaw is a punk, yet I like his style. Too many corporate pros these days.
P
7/9/2008 11:44am
You mentioned bad judgment................bad judgment is probably what caused you to post this thread because it doesn't help Jason's case.

Another instance of bad judgment would be a guy with a ride drinking at the track.

Not just walking away was another instance of bad judgment.

Finally, and the biggest mistake of all is hanging with three guys that don't realize that you have a lot to lose.

I don't have a problem with Jason, but if your account is accurate he has a few things to work on.

BTW, tell him to listen to a little Wu Tang Clan before his motos, it should amp him up a couple of spots at the finish!!

Holla!!

P
Lightning78
7/9/2008 11:52am
Geeeeez...... he was actually defending himself instead of throwing the first punch and being the agressor?!?!?!....... and still the "moral police" continue to bash him, sure that was not the best way to respond about the dude's "chick" but come on im sure if ther was audio she was saying a lot more than "You’re such a man trying to start shit with me." I've seen it a MILLION times where a girl will provoke a fight when with their BF just for the attention ... she gets her bf all riles up running her mouth as well so he takes a swing and misses and goes for another...then JLaw hits him

sounds like this is a probable assumption especially if she knows who JLaw is.
Quantem
7/9/2008 11:57am
How did nobody video this? If you were that into the sport to know who JLaw is, then you'd know that him throwing down and getting arrested is a big enough deal to get on video.
Lightning78
7/9/2008 11:57am
.........and hypothetically had this story come out exactly as it was told and Jlaw was never arrested due to acting on self defense but they arrested the girl's bf instead and gave no penalty to Jlaw, would we have these 1000 threads bashing him on the incident?

Quantem
7/9/2008 11:59am
.........and hypothetically had this story come out exactly as it was told and Jlaw was never arrested due to acting on self defense but they arrested...
.........and hypothetically had this story come out exactly as it was told and Jlaw was never arrested due to acting on self defense but they arrested the girl's bf instead and gave no penalty to Jlaw, would we have these 1000 threads bashing him on the incident?

JLaw was the one who didn't pussy out when the popo came. That's why he was arrested.
7/9/2008 12:02pm
Quantem wrote:
JLaw was the one who didn't pussy out when the popo came. That's why he was arrested.
There is a difference between being a pussy and knowing when to shut your mouth !
Rooster
7/9/2008 12:09pm
If said fight took place within plain view of the cops, and they hauled them both off then obviously the cops took a different view of Jason's actions. Or if they only hauled off Jason and not the other guy then it would be even more telling.

Especially if he tried to fight off the officers who were jumping in to break it up. Why, if you were being attacked unprovoked, would you try and fight with the LEO's who were coming to your aid?

"You better keep your bitch in line." - Pure class all the way that JLaw. Usually the correct response to bumping into someone accidentally is "excuse me" or "pardon me". But I'm Canadian, we're kind of polite that way.
mxrose3
Fantasy
1116th
7/9/2008 12:31pm
Rooster wrote:
If said fight took place within plain view of the cops, and they hauled them both off then obviously the cops took a different view of...
If said fight took place within plain view of the cops, and they hauled them both off then obviously the cops took a different view of Jason's actions. Or if they only hauled off Jason and not the other guy then it would be even more telling.

Especially if he tried to fight off the officers who were jumping in to break it up. Why, if you were being attacked unprovoked, would you try and fight with the LEO's who were coming to your aid?

"You better keep your bitch in line." - Pure class all the way that JLaw. Usually the correct response to bumping into someone accidentally is "excuse me" or "pardon me". But I'm Canadian, we're kind of polite that way.
What would you say to a girl that just said "You’re such a man trying to start shit with me." before you could get a word out?
mxrose3
Fantasy
1116th
7/9/2008 12:45pm
Ok, good for you to be able to do that.

I would bet that only about 50% of the population would be able to compose themselves and not fly off the handle.
bogdan912
7/9/2008 1:03pm
No matter what he said to the guy, if the other dude swung first then I would have done the same thing he did.. Probation or not if I am getting swung at guess what...
Jabjr222
7/9/2008 1:04pm
mxrose3 wrote:
Ok, good for you to be able to do that. I would bet that only about 50% of the population would be able to compose themselves...
Ok, good for you to be able to do that.

I would bet that only about 50% of the population would be able to compose themselves and not fly off the handle.
Dude has so much to lose... why not walk away? Why didn't the "friends" with him make sure he was in his camper and not wandering the pits. He should have shut the fuck up and walked away or just not put himself into that situation. What did the others involved in this situation have to lose? J-law had everything to lose. If he and I were friends, there is no way I would have let him get into position to get into a fight.

Also, who the fuck started this thread? Really? Some random Noob comes on here and posts a version of the night saying he is there and not one of you are calling him out on this?
Jabjr222
7/9/2008 1:04pm
bogdan912 wrote:
No matter what he said to the guy, if the other dude swung first then I would have done the same thing he did.. Probation or...
No matter what he said to the guy, if the other dude swung first then I would have done the same thing he did.. Probation or not if I am getting swung at guess what...
then you are a stupid jack ass that shouldn't have a factory ride... Gotta keep it real! What an idiot.
FHKRacingZ
7/9/2008 1:08pm
The girl was the agressor, Jlaw tripped over a wire to a tent and bumped into her.

To the guy that said how women provoke alot, VERY True, she kept talking and coming up to us AFTER we moved away, she was looking for trouble and she got her b/f whooped.

Two bad the cops said it wasn't Jlaw that started it and he tried to back away, if he would of stopped when they came he wouldnt of been arrested, but as anybody knows if your in a fight you just cant turn it off.. The guy swung on him first.

On the stealing beer from a cooler? lol no comment on that one.

And how would you get video of it? 75% of the people in Blot dont know who Jlaw is because there just there to party, plus it was around 2am in the morning.

I know Jlaw has a bad past, but being there and talking to cops who watched it, it wasnt near as much his fault as most of you are claiming...

Post a reply to: What really happened with JLaw

The Latest