What other motorsports do you follow?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/9/2021 5:50 PM

"While we wait for the MXGP".. what other championships do you guys watch? Is there any other series that you follow closely (watching every race) or its only "watching just a couple of races"?
(both cars and bikes)

Me: MotoGP, World Rally, American Flat Track, World of Outlaws, Pro4 Trucks and european Rallycross.
Not into F1 and when it comes to Nascar I only watch "the real one": the Whelen Modified Tour! haha

U?

|

5/9/2021 5:57 PM

Been watching the AUS Mx championship on youtube lately. I'm not following too closely- just watch a couple moto's to check out the tracks and see who the top guys are.

|

5/9/2021 6:02 PM

I'm an RC guy when not out on my bikes so...I watch quite a bit of RC races on YouTube from around the world. I'm keen on sidecar racing as well and follow the British championship pretty closely. I also follow all the Enduro disciplines locally and around the world. 🤘

|

5/9/2021 6:05 PM

Besides all things Mx I really enjoy watching the world of outlaws. Those guys are nuts and it’s so much more impressive when you see them live.

|

5/9/2021 6:32 PM

Pro MX/SX only. Then MXGP, MotoGP, World superbike, Ama superbike, some amateur Nationals\races, maybe some off-road and trials, in that order, if easily available. Nothing else at all.

|

5/9/2021 6:32 PM

"Put two turtles on a table and I'll watch 'em race"

Been saying that most of my life and it's pretty true, at least once.

I regularly follow F1, MotoGP, Nascar (all three), MotoAmerica
|

Make sure you downvote!

5/9/2021 6:44 PM

Indycar is spec racing at the highest level, with a diverse list of drivers resulting in amazing racing ever weekend.

Best part is it’s free to watch if you have Peacock.

There have been 4 races and 4 winners this season.

I just got into it this year and I’m probably going to be a fan for life it’s SOOO good and they give so many shoutouts to supercross on the broadcast.

|

5/9/2021 6:50 PM

MotoGp so I can bitch about how Supercross on TV sucks. F1 for the first lap is always entertaining, then not so much. NASCAR and Indy are just boring.

|

5/9/2021 6:56 PM

Lawnmowers

|

5/9/2021 8:08 PM

Checked out some Snowcross today...

|

Hello..Vital?..

5/9/2021 8:13 PM

I follow all racing Bikes, Cars, Horseracing.

But the biggest thrill i get is when Tai Woffinden is on fire and winning World titles.

|

5/9/2021 8:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/9/2021 8:21 PM

US MX/SX, MXGP, MotoGP. I do watch some preparation races for mxgp riders aswell. I usually re-watch old stuff on weekends whenever there is no live broadcast.
I do also like to watch some Trial, unreal to see those guys overcome obstacles.
Also some Erzbergrodeo.
Back then I was always watching F1 with my dad (specially during the Schumacher era), but for some reason I cannot watch it anymore without getting tired.

|

5/9/2021 8:32 PM

F1 NASCAR and SCCA/sportscar

|

5/9/2021 8:33 PM

Moto GP, F1, NASCAR and Indycar

|

5/9/2021 8:36 PM

disbanded wrote:

Lawnmowers

|

"Who cares about what other people think"

5/9/2021 8:42 PM

GNCC/Enduro, Dakar, Flat Track and Moto GP.

|

5/9/2021 9:05 PM

SX MX and F1

|

Ed Johnson

5/9/2021 9:06 PM

I've really been following F1 a lot closer this year after stumbling onto "Drive to Survive" on Netflix. I know it's dramatized a bit but I got hooked instantly and learned a lot more about the sport. Admittedly though it's boring as fuck to watch Hamilton win everything.

|

5/9/2021 9:22 PM

SXGP ( Speedway) and rode cycling ( Tour of Cal, Tour de France).

|

5/9/2021 11:01 PM

rider41 wrote:

SXGP ( Speedway) and rode cycling ( Tour of Cal, Tour de France).

Who's your favourite SGP rider 41?

|

5/9/2021 11:39 PM

Karting. From club to elite level is probably the hardest most competitive racing on the planet. It's still 2-stroke too.

|

5/9/2021 11:43 PM

RoflCopter726 wrote:

I've really been following F1 a lot closer this year after stumbling onto "Drive to Survive" on Netflix. I know it's ...more

I’ve heard on the grapevine Netflix are planning a ‘drive to survive’ following the MotoGP, now that would be amazing!

|

5/10/2021 12:03 AM

I know it’s not a motorsport but who cares?!
It’s hugely overlooked for the buzz- cycle crit racing!
It’s more like moto than you might expect! Shoulders, elbows, blocking, tactical, combative, Machiavellian, I love it, it’s such a buzz!

Watch some race analysis videos by trainerroad or Norcal cycling and you’ll get a good feel for it.

|

The above may be fact or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting. I am not sure, you have no chance.

5/10/2021 12:06 AM

godog wrote:

I'm an RC guy when not out on my bikes so...I watch quite a bit of RC races on YouTube from around the world. I'm keen on ...more

Me too!
1:10 electric buggies (X-ray XB2) on carpet.
We have a local club championship that runs indoors on Sunday evenings in winter.

It’s great! They’re looking at opening a full time outdoor dirt circuit, so I’ll shortly be purchasing an XB4.

|

The above may be fact or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting. I am not sure, you have no chance.

5/10/2021 1:52 AM

MotoGP only now for bikes, after MXGP and MX/SX ...
There is too much racing on TV, i will not watch F1, have tapped out of NASCAR, dont watch WSB or BSB at all, cos i just dont care who wins.... since covid i have been watching a bunch of Dirt Late Model and Sprint Cars on You Tube.. purest racing there is.

|

5/10/2021 2:16 AM

Guess I’m the exception. I stick to MX, SX, AX (MXGP if it’s on). Can’t seem to get into anything else and don’t really care to. Honestly I really only truly enjoy MX as SX has become more of a joke every year, at least the tight tracks have. I would definitely watch more MXGP as those guys are badass but I don’t make a concerted effort to find a tv package for it. I can only sit on my ass and watch tv so much anyway. Things need done.

|

5/10/2021 2:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/10/2021 3:28 AM

SX, MX, MXGP (not the pop up tracks) and F1

|

5/10/2021 3:40 AM

Moto3. Best racing on the planet.

Moto2
MotoGP
AMA Nationals
Supercars (only because I place bets on it)
WRC

I've tried watching IndyCar's now Scotty Mac is racing, but I cant stand the ovals.

|

5/10/2021 4:36 AM

Dirt bikes only. Knobby tires, two wheels, and dirt.

NASCAR, F1, Indy, carting, MotoGP all bore me to tears. I have 3 sons that PLAY sports. No time to wach a TV show, and even less chance of watching a show that is supposed to stimulate an interest in a form of racing I already don’t care for.

When I was a kid I enjoyed the Monaco GP, and NASCAR was somewhat entertaining. Oh, Indy car was cool. But at some point, probably during another insufferable caution lap, I lost the ability to tolerate road racing of any sort.

So, when they cross promote during a SX or MX race, I go take a piss.

|

5/10/2021 4:58 AM

Moto only or im Riding myself

|