What makes landing ramps so neccesary?

Johnny Depp
3/1/2018 9:31pm
You were going pretty good there til you got to Vegas? You aren't the only one jumping to extremes, no one notices I mentioned "flat more...
You were going pretty good there til you got to Vegas?

You aren't the only one jumping to extremes, no one notices I mentioned "flat more often" not always.
Geez everyone is so sensitive these days.
Not sensitive just having a joke. Also the last joke is even less funny if you don't know that johnny Depp was briefly married to amber...
Not sensitive just having a joke. Also the last joke is even less funny if you don't know that johnny Depp was briefly married to amber heard
Got it. Didn't she used to be a Red Bull girl? Wink

oldblood
3/1/2018 9:49pm
I used to be 6'6", but after jumping multiple flat landings I now stand at 4'1".
But the good news is my hemroids have gone away.
oldblood
3/1/2018 10:11pm
oldblood wrote:
I used to be 6'6", but after jumping multiple flat landings I now stand at 4'1".
But the good news is my hemroids have gone away.
make that 4'11/2"
tprice07
3/2/2018 7:48am
If rider's are getting hurt because they can't clear the "grand canyon" why not just let them land to flat more often? We saw it in...
If rider's are getting hurt because they can't clear the "grand canyon" why not just let them land to flat more often? We saw it in Houston and liked it. Those that can go 100ft let it rip, those that can't don't. No consequences either way.

It's not the jump that gets you, it's all good till the landing.
I want to see 90' tables.

The Shop

basalt
3/2/2018 8:12am
That looks dangerous! He almost landed on the other guy!

#BanSingles
Johnny Depp
3/2/2018 11:42am
kb228 wrote:
Lets get rid of suspension while we are at it.
kkawboy14 wrote:
Suspension is over rated!
newmann wrote:
Real men only need 4 inches! Triple step ups and step downs are the only way to fly. Come up short and still live to tell...
Real men only need 4 inches!

Triple step ups and step downs are the only way to fly. Come up short and still live to tell about it. Would be fewer people getting landed on I bet. But, "ermagawd can you imagine how much dirt it would take to fill the gaps"!!

Did you get your's photoshopped too? Laughing

Bump for bravery.

Post a reply to: What makes landing ramps so neccesary?

The Latest