Related:
Create New Tag

11/20/2019 1:43 PM

^^ looks more tweaker than goon.

|

11/20/2019 2:09 PM

SrfNdirt wrote:

^^ looks more tweaker than goon.

Yes now that you mention it you're right.

|

11/20/2019 3:41 PM

Photo
A goon is usually a top ten C class rider that needs to show all new riders on a motocross track how it's done.
|

11/21/2019 6:06 PM

Leg SWAG !!

|

11/21/2019 6:35 PM

My nephew blipps his throttle whilst on the straight. Very annoying

|

11/21/2019 9:34 PM

You-n-Gs-town born & bred wrote:

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.....a quick perusal of OfferUp demonstrates that "goonery" is alive and well and ...more

Those bikes look like they were shot at and hit, then shit at and hit again.

|

11/22/2019 8:32 AM

To me goon has always meant riding style / technique (or lack there of) more than anything else. Even a dude that halls ass with awesome technique that wears all of the above stuff...jersey not tucked, low visor (look at JMB in 1990) clashing gear...or even a crappy looking bike...still doesnt look goony to me.

Take a dude with the best gear and bike who...sits down the whole way round the track, knee out, elbows down, dragging legs out if corners, rubber knecking, looking down or crouching when in the air, looking at the front wheel, sticking legs waaaay out to the side in corners, tilting head to the side in corners when the bike is still vertical...that’s goony to me. Watch Brian Swink in the motoxxx video...on cassette video πŸ˜‰

Having said all that...there are some pros that do have a certain goonyness to their style...but i won’t go there.

|

11/22/2019 9:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/22/2019 9:31 AM

Rupert X wrote: Photo
Markee wrote:

Well this dude rules. So much going on here!

Different color forks and all purple Front wheel.. custom zebra pipe.. no visor and no riding gear..I also feel like he parked those dudes that are in a pile behind him!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ps I feel like he is putting on this goon-ness.. has SG boots

|

11/22/2019 10:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/22/2019 10:43 AM

Rupert X wrote: Photo
Markee wrote:

Well this dude rules. So much going on here!

mwssquad827 wrote:

Different color forks and all purple Front wheel.. custom zebra pipe.. no visor and no riding gear..I also feel like he parked ...more

Looks can be deceiving, this guy just owned everyone behind him and is hauling ass! Great pic.

You are right about the Gaerne boots, he's a legit rider.

|

11/23/2019 3:01 PM

Frodad78 wrote:

Cross Jumping
Trying to win practice
Being a dick to younger (slower) riders
Not holding a line
Running red plates lol

You do realize red plates are used in off road. maybe that guy you see at the track with red plates is just an off-road Rider. Photo

|

11/24/2019 9:47 PM

Frodad78 wrote:

Cross Jumping
Trying to win practice
Being a dick to younger (slower) riders
Not holding a line
Running red plates lol

RCF wrote:

You do realize red plates are used in off road. maybe that guy you see at the track with red plates is just an off-road Rider. ...more

And the red plates usually designate a pro rider at that.

|