“What is the nicest thing you bought for your girlfriend”

Brent
Edited Date/Time 7/22/2021 4:07am
No.
Just stop.

These personal questions make these guys look shallow and cheap, with the exception of Max Anstie who handled it very well.

Bonus dumbass points to Justin Cooper for telling the world that Ariana Grande is his all time crush when he has a girlfriend AND bought her a Tesla? WTF is this kid thinking?
|
Up Wind
7/10/2021 3:59pm
Brent wrote:
No. Just stop. These personal questions make these guys look shallow and cheap, with the exception of Max Anstie who handled it very well. Bonus dumbass...
No.
Just stop.

These personal questions make these guys look shallow and cheap, with the exception of Max Anstie who handled it very well.

Bonus dumbass points to Justin Cooper for telling the world that Ariana Grande is his all time crush when he has a girlfriend AND bought her a Tesla? WTF is this kid thinking?
Anstie is smarter than most.
7/10/2021 4:01pm
Brent wrote:
No. Just stop. These personal questions make these guys look shallow and cheap, with the exception of Max Anstie who handled it very well. Bonus dumbass...
No.
Just stop.

I like getting to know the guys better. We need to get some more questions and riders tho. Been the same ones for a good minute.

The Shop

7/10/2021 4:27pm
I agree it's awful. Favorite movie is dumb too. Much better questions like what are your career goals for the next five years, and what job would you be doing had you not been a pro motocrosser
7/10/2021 6:26pm
Brent wrote:
No.
Just stop.

Not allowed to think some other woman is attractive? Come on dude.
7/10/2021 6:36pm
Brent wrote:
No.
Just stop.

You're not supposed to say who your celebrity crush is if you have a gf? That's the point it's a celebrity you'll never meet so your gf doesn't care. But yes the questions are dumb
chief_jubs
7/10/2021 6:54pm
I’d honestly rather them play moto related commercials than see this same reel over and over. Maybe they could talk to the mechanics, team owners, and truck drivers? At this point I’ll listen to the guy that dumps the shitters if It means I don’t have to watch the same segment.
Brent
7/10/2021 7:56pm
Zeke27G wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/07/10/501300/s1200_F427FCD0_1572_44FF_A79F_D49C7ED89143.jpg[/img]

At least Max had the correct answer to this question with her wedding ring.

If the nicest present you have bought for your wife is a candy dispenser, you sure as hell don’t want the world (and your wife’s friends) to know that.

How about more questions about their goals or what they want to do after their short racing career is over?

I’m sorry, but those loaded questions make these world class riders look shallow and dumb.

Emphasize their amazing skills and total dedication to training instead…
Brent
7/10/2021 8:05pm
Except he didn’t keep it in his head, he announced on a world wide tv show.

I have an idea- go tell your wife or girlfriend in front of her friends, parents, and the world you think some random actress is hotter than her and that you have a life long crush, and let us know how she reacts.
Johnny Ringo
7/10/2021 8:45pm Edited Date/Time 7/10/2021 8:48pm
Brent wrote:
Except he didn’t keep it in his head, he announced on a world wide tv show. I have an idea- go tell your wife or girlfriend...

I have an idea- go tell your wife or girlfriend in front of her friends, parents, and the world you think some random actress is hotter than her and that you have a life long crush, and let us know how she reacts.
I do that every time I watch a Blake Lively movie. Sorry bro 🤷‍♂️
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
7/10/2021 9:09pm
Brent wrote:
Except he didn’t keep it in his head, he announced on a world wide tv show. I have an idea- go tell your wife or girlfriend...

If your wife/girlfriend is offended or jealous, she's got confidence issues.
7/10/2021 9:39pm
Brent wrote:

Dude how old are you? Serious question. Because these posts absolutely reek of immature insecurity. If you legitimately think your wife or girlfriend doesn't think any other dudes are hot, you are out to lunch.

Pop quiz, hot shot; you really think she doesn't know you think other women are attractive?

Whether you keep it in your head or not doesn't matter, it's whether or not you keep it in your pants.
Spudnut
7/10/2021 10:29pm Edited Date/Time 7/10/2021 10:31pm
On today’s episode of TMZ moto we discuss;

Celebrity crushes of the riders, Wedding Bands, Ariana Grande & Who’s driving the hottest car of the season!
Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2888th
7/11/2021 4:51am
I do that every time I watch a Blake Lively movie. Sorry bro 🤷‍♂️
If the stars were to align I get a free pass with Eva Mendes. My wife’s ok with that. I forgot who her free pass celebrity guy is cuz, well I don’t listen, I’m married.
7/11/2021 5:45am
Brent wrote:

My wife knows that I think Carrie Underwood is the hottest thing out there. Every time I see her I mention it to her and she agrees with me so zero issue there bud lol
jjavaman
Fantasy
3755th
7/11/2021 7:46am
Brent wrote:

Single aren’t you.
7/11/2021 12:05pm
Brent wrote:
No.
Just stop.

You're not supposed to say who your celebrity crush is if you have a gf? That's the point it's a celebrity you'll never meet so your...
You're not supposed to say who your celebrity crush is if you have a gf? That's the point it's a celebrity you'll never meet so your gf doesn't care. But yes the questions are dumb
Chris Hessier?
ProKawi24
7/11/2021 3:48pm
Dirtydeeds wrote:
If the stars were to align I get a free pass with Eva Mendes. My wife’s ok with that. I forgot who her free pass celebrity...
If the stars were to align I get a free pass with Eva Mendes. My wife’s ok with that. I forgot who her free pass celebrity guy is cuz, well I don’t listen, I’m married.
LOL same thing with my wife. We each have our list of "free passes". If my stars aligned I get Cristina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil. Luckily Rammstein never has concerts in our area otherwise my wife gets Till Lindermann.
7/11/2021 4:03pm
To get to know the riders better, we need more along the lines of F1: Drive to Survive, and less first-day-of-class icebreaker shit.
245MX
Fantasy
678th
7/12/2021 5:58am
What did Anstie say?
STLSharky
7/12/2021 6:48am
Brent wrote:
No.
Just stop.

Stupid as SX= Whos next?
Drop the gate?
Deepest field ever
take us through
Kuuuun, grat, choolations
ZOBITO
7/12/2021 7:17am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
If your wife/girlfriend is offended or jealous, she's got confidence issues.
Or she deserves to meet a gentleman who thinks no one on earth comes close to her.
Wink
mx510
Fantasy
1744th
7/12/2021 7:22am
Brent wrote:

Some serious insecurities here.
Holigan
7/12/2021 7:57am
Be careful with that free pass stuff, it can be very painful. My wife chose a famous singer, a soccer player and an actor. I chose her best friend, one of her sisters and the girl that works at the donut shop. She got pissed and kicked my ass. Be very careful with this free pass stuff, especially when married to a Colombian woman.
Moto520
7/12/2021 8:11am Edited Date/Time 7/12/2021 8:13am
Dirtydeeds wrote:
If the stars were to align I get a free pass with Eva Mendes. My wife’s ok with that. I forgot who her free pass celebrity...
I'm a big Eva Mendes guy too! My wife knows it and doesn't complain. She was exceptionally hot in "The Place Beyond the Pines."

When i just listen to the practice/ moto1/ moto2 while doing other stuff......you realize that they start fresh with these questions on each segment. So....it winds up sound repetitive because it is.
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
7/12/2021 8:24am
In case anyone cares, the nicest thing I ever bought for my wife is a house, and my celebrity crush is Isla Fisher.
loftyair
7/12/2021 10:13am
I got my girl a 'swing'. She likes that 'other' pu**y more than me!

Post a reply to: “What is the nicest thing you bought for your girlfriend”

The Latest