“What is the nicest thing you bought for your girlfriend”

Related:
Create New Tag

7/10/2021 3:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/10/2021 3:42 PM

No.
Just stop.

These personal questions make these guys look shallow and cheap, with the exception of Max Anstie who handled it very well.

Bonus dumbass points to Justin Cooper for telling the world that Ariana Grande is his all time crush when he has a girlfriend AND bought her a Tesla? WTF is this kid thinking?

|

7/10/2021 3:44 PM

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/10/2021 3:56 PM

Photo
|

Do It In The Dirt!

7/10/2021 3:59 PM

Brent wrote:

No.
Just stop.

These personal questions make these guys look shallow and cheap, with the exception of Max Anstie who handled ...more

Anstie is smarter than most.

|

7/10/2021 4:01 PM

Brent wrote:

No.
Just stop.

These personal questions make these guys look shallow and cheap, with the exception of Max Anstie who handled ...more

I like getting to know the guys better. We need to get some more questions and riders tho. Been the same ones for a good minute.

|

7/10/2021 4:27 PM

I agree it's awful. Favorite movie is dumb too. Much better questions like what are your career goals for the next five years, and what job would you be doing had you not been a pro motocrosser

|

7/10/2021 6:00 PM

Hopefully it stops soon

|

7/10/2021 6:26 PM

Brent wrote:

No.
Just stop.

Not allowed to think some other woman is attractive? Come on dude.

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

7/10/2021 6:36 PM

Brent wrote:

No.
Just stop.

You're not supposed to say who your celebrity crush is if you have a gf? That's the point it's a celebrity you'll never meet so your gf doesn't care. But yes the questions are dumb

|

7/10/2021 6:54 PM

I’d honestly rather them play moto related commercials than see this same reel over and over. Maybe they could talk to the mechanics, team owners, and truck drivers? At this point I’ll listen to the guy that dumps the shitters if It means I don’t have to watch the same segment.

|

7/10/2021 7:56 PM

Zeke27G wrote: Photo

At least Max had the correct answer to this question with her wedding ring.

If the nicest present you have bought for your wife is a candy dispenser, you sure as hell don’t want the world (and your wife’s friends) to know that.

How about more questions about their goals or what they want to do after their short racing career is over?

I’m sorry, but those loaded questions make these world class riders look shallow and dumb.

Emphasize their amazing skills and total dedication to training instead…

|

7/10/2021 8:05 PM

eric513anderson wrote:

Except he didn’t keep it in his head, he announced on a world wide tv show.

I have an idea- go tell your wife or girlfriend in front of her friends, parents, and the world you think some random actress is hotter than her and that you have a life long crush, and let us know how she reacts.

|

7/10/2021 8:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/10/2021 8:48 PM

Brent wrote:

No.
Just stop.

eric513anderson wrote:

Brent wrote:

I have an idea- go tell your wife or girlfriend ...more

I do that every time I watch a Blake Lively movie. Sorry bro 🤷‍♂️

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

7/10/2021 9:09 PM

Brent wrote:

If your wife/girlfriend is offended or jealous, she's got confidence issues.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/10/2021 9:39 PM

Brent wrote:

No.
Just stop.

eric513anderson wrote:

Brent wrote:

Dude how old are you? Serious question. Because these posts absolutely reek of immature insecurity. If you legitimately think your wife or girlfriend doesn't think any other dudes are hot, you are out to lunch.

Pop quiz, hot shot; you really think she doesn't know you think other women are attractive?

Whether you keep it in your head or not doesn't matter, it's whether or not you keep it in your pants.

|

7/10/2021 10:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/10/2021 10:31 PM

On today’s episode of TMZ moto we discuss;

Celebrity crushes of the riders, Wedding Bands, Ariana Grande & Who’s driving the hottest car of the season!

|

7/11/2021 4:51 AM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

I do that every time I watch a Blake Lively movie. Sorry bro

If the stars were to align I get a free pass with Eva Mendes. My wife’s ok with that. I forgot who her free pass celebrity guy is cuz, well I don’t listen, I’m married.

|

7/11/2021 4:55 AM

|

7/11/2021 5:45 AM

Brent wrote:

No.
Just stop.

eric513anderson wrote:

Brent wrote:

My wife knows that I think Carrie Underwood is the hottest thing out there. Every time I see her I mention it to her and she agrees with me so zero issue there bud lol

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

7/11/2021 7:46 AM

Brent wrote:

No.
Just stop.

eric513anderson wrote:

Brent wrote:

Single aren’t you.

|

7/11/2021 12:05 PM

Brent wrote:

No.
Just stop.

Chris_Buehler wrote:

You're not supposed to say who your celebrity crush is if you have a gf? That's the point it's a celebrity you'll never meet ...more

Chris Hessier?

|

7/11/2021 3:48 PM

Dirtydeeds wrote:

If the stars were to align I get a free pass with Eva Mendes. My wife’s ok with that. I forgot who her free pass celebrity guy ...more

LOL same thing with my wife. We each have our list of "free passes". If my stars aligned I get Cristina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil. Luckily Rammstein never has concerts in our area otherwise my wife gets Till Lindermann.

|

MCM2 name - RXR_ProKawi24
PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2 (soon to be MES3)

7/11/2021 4:03 PM

To get to know the riders better, we need more along the lines of F1: Drive to Survive, and less first-day-of-class icebreaker shit.

|

7/12/2021 5:58 AM

What did Anstie say?

|

7/12/2021 6:48 AM

Brent wrote:

No.
Just stop.

Stupid as SX= Whos next?
Drop the gate?
Deepest field ever
take us through
Kuuuun, grat, choolations

|

7/12/2021 7:17 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

If your wife/girlfriend is offended or jealous, she's got confidence issues.

Or she deserves to meet a gentleman who thinks no one on earth comes close to her.
wink

|

7/12/2021 7:22 AM

Brent wrote:

Some serious insecurities here.

|

Go Hawks!

7/12/2021 7:57 AM

Be careful with that free pass stuff, it can be very painful. My wife chose a famous singer, a soccer player and an actor. I chose her best friend, one of her sisters and the girl that works at the donut shop. She got pissed and kicked my ass. Be very careful with this free pass stuff, especially when married to a Colombian woman.

|

7/12/2021 8:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/12/2021 8:13 AM

Dirtydeeds wrote:

If the stars were to align I get a free pass with Eva Mendes. My wife’s ok with that. I forgot who her free pass celebrity guy ...more

I'm a big Eva Mendes guy too! My wife knows it and doesn't complain. She was exceptionally hot in "The Place Beyond the Pines."

When i just listen to the practice/ moto1/ moto2 while doing other stuff......you realize that they start fresh with these questions on each segment. So....it winds up sound repetitive because it is.

|

7/12/2021 8:24 AM

In case anyone cares, the nicest thing I ever bought for my wife is a house, and my celebrity crush is Isla Fisher.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.