What is the deal with MXA?

milliebays
8/29/2018 4:27pm
Paul333 wrote:
Maybe the dumbest thread in Vital history... I am sure MXA meant nothing by it. Calling them "CNN, National Enquirer, etc" is beyond dumb. MXA is...
Maybe the dumbest thread in Vital history...

I am sure MXA meant nothing by it. Calling them "CNN, National Enquirer, etc" is beyond dumb. MXA is a bunch of MX riders talking, always has and I'd bet always will. Pure MX riders. That's one of the reasons they have been so successful over the years.

This is nothing but a troll account started bash fest for idiots with an axe to grind, or 3-4 industry guys each posting using 3-4 different accounts - trolling.
Plagiarizing others journalists is the lowest of the low. Unforgivable.

They plagiarize AND denigrate other journalists.

Call me a troll all you want for pointing this out.
8/29/2018 6:40pm
For their 450 shootout, I don’t think MXA will do as much glossing over as Dirtbike mag’s shootout did.
mx43
8/30/2018 5:13am
Whip wrote:
MXA is still the standard in MX editorial.
Whose standard??

The Shop

mx43
8/30/2018 5:15am
newmann wrote:
RC would have wet his pants trying to get past an armed border guard into the motherland. Besides, Aldon wouldn't have trusted RC with the whiskey...
RC would have wet his pants trying to get past an armed border guard into the motherland. Besides, Aldon wouldn't have trusted RC with the whiskey to bribe the guards with.

Laughing You people and all of your MXA posts. Beginning to think it's more popular than Vital.Laughing
Whose standard??
mx43
8/30/2018 5:45am
newmann wrote:
RC would have wet his pants trying to get past an armed border guard into the motherland. Besides, Aldon wouldn't have trusted RC with the whiskey...
RC would have wet his pants trying to get past an armed border guard into the motherland. Besides, Aldon wouldn't have trusted RC with the whiskey to bribe the guards with.

Laughing You people and all of your MXA posts. Beginning to think it's more popular than Vital.Laughing
That’s the problem your just beginning to think?
8/30/2018 6:00am
newmann wrote:

mx43 wrote:

Rooster
8/30/2018 8:55pm
When both are no longer with us and their entire legacy to the sport can be assessed with only the clarity that comes from looking at the past with hindsight. Roger's legacy will shine brighter than Ricky's.

Ricky's light shined very bright and cast a shadow over all his competitors. Roger's light was shining long before Ricky was a glimmer in his father's eye and continues to shine today.

Both will be remembered fondly, but Ricky's contributions pale in comparison to what Roger has achieved.
8/30/2018 9:23pm
Whip wrote:
That's a pretty low fucking standard then
USMCMXer
8/30/2018 9:49pm
I would never ever call RC the goat because he is far from it. Its a fucking nickname some journalist gave him that stuck. There are...
I would never ever call RC the goat because he is far from it. Its a fucking nickname some journalist gave him that stuck. There are riders who have won both mxgp and ama championships who should be regarded higher. Even dudes like ward who was just as good as him in his time and dudes today who are faster than he ever was.
Actually, Matt Walker originally coined the nickname “GOAT” for RC. Relax, bro, and eat a snickers. You’re a diva when you’re triggered.
8/31/2018 6:06pm
I actually wish someone would come along and beat all of Carmichaels records, because hes so unlikable and doesnt seem to give a shit about the sport he dominated.
Paul333
9/1/2018 1:18pm Edited Date/Time 9/1/2018 1:22pm
Whip wrote:
Please tell us who is better then?

Between MXA & Keefer Testing there is no one even close.
newmann
9/1/2018 5:21pm
newmann wrote:

mx43 wrote:
“You’re”

Whistling
newmann
9/1/2018 5:22pm
newmann wrote:

mx43 wrote:
Whose standard??
WTF are you babbling about this time?
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
9/1/2018 5:39pm

Brosho
9/1/2018 9:14pm
Jay Moto wrote:
I'm getting pretty damn frustrated with some of MXA's inflammatory propaganda. A story heading on their site right now reads, "When they talk about the GOAT-it's...
I'm getting pretty damn frustrated with some of MXA's inflammatory propaganda. A story heading on their site right now reads, "When they talk about the GOAT-it's really "The Man" they are referring to." As much respect as I have for DeCoster, having a heading like that for a story seems like they just want to make people mad. Roger himself would probably take exception to them calling anyone but Carmichael the GOAT. Anyone else want to chime in on this? Sorry, but I just had to vent my thoughts on this one.
BobbyM wrote:
Don't read it if you can't handle it.
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
SwingHard
9/1/2018 9:56pm
mx317 wrote:
Fairly simple, if you don't like MXA don't read it. There are lots of people that do like it.
Mostly dudes over 45 who were racing during the MXA glory years.
Oh,you mean the Dudes who are spending all the money in our sport?
KDXGarage
9/2/2018 3:08pm
All the money?? Not every bike buyer posts with a "spoke with my wallet" thread.

A lot of these "Dudes" save money by not paying race entry fees or jack up their heart rates by having that scary, mean old gate fall towards them.
CR250Rider
9/2/2018 8:32pm
For their 450 shootout, I don’t think MXA will do as much glossing over as Dirtbike mag’s shootout did.
I just watched that whole video, thanks. (KX won)
Jerkolantern
9/2/2018 11:12pm
KennyT wrote:
Let’s see what RC is doing into his 70’s. I can’t argue with MXA on this one One rider dominated on both sides of the pond...
Let’s see what RC is doing into his 70’s. I can’t argue with MXA on this one

One rider dominated on both sides of the pond and the other dominated National series. One did it during the day of 45 min moto and no trainers. Roger had little support at the start when the other was bred to be a champion as soon as he was out of diapers. One continued into the sport to this day and also spent a lot of his time with the MXDN teams for a country that wasn’t his own. MXA is old school and they have every right to express their opinion on who made and is still making a bigger impact in the sport
Grand slam.
endurox
9/2/2018 11:29pm
Bruce Brown and Edison Dye did more to make the sport what it is today than anyone else.
9/4/2018 3:34am
Whip wrote:
Paul333 wrote:
Please tell us who is better then?

Between MXA & Keefer Testing there is no one even close.
You obviously haven't read the stuff these guy's are putting out.

Post a reply to: What is the deal with MXA?

The Latest