What is the color of orange plastics used by the team 2018 redbull gopro Troy lee designs ktm?

Kelz87
Fantasy
1468th
12/1/2018 12:52pm
Markee wrote:
You do know there is a "KTM Orange" and a "KTM Orange 2016" choice with some plastic manufactures right? 2016 Being a brighter orange. I think...
You do know there is a "KTM Orange" and a "KTM Orange 2016" choice with some plastic manufactures right? 2016 Being a brighter orange.

I think it would be perfect something in between the current shade and the flo.
You know, I think that guy I spoke to on the phone actually said something about that now that you mention it. I just remember being surprised that the team wasn’t using the Flo orange. Their bikes look very bright
fiambre
12/1/2018 6:09pm
Markee wrote:
You do know there is a "KTM Orange" and a "KTM Orange 2016" choice with some plastic manufactures right? 2016 Being a brighter orange. I think...
You do know there is a "KTM Orange" and a "KTM Orange 2016" choice with some plastic manufactures right? 2016 Being a brighter orange.

I think it would be perfect something in between the current shade and the flo.
interesting information
Motofinne
12/2/2018 3:11am Edited Date/Time 12/2/2018 3:13am
22Ryann wrote:
It sometimes gets mistaken because people & some cameras over saturate the orange in their images making them look like the FLO style.
True. This is the normal orange (not flo) Acerbis plastic kit, looks slightly different on different pictures.

The Shop

steed 2.0
12/2/2018 3:55am
fiambre wrote:
the plastics are acerbis oem? I already saw the nstyle graphics kit but I wish I could get them with the redbull emblem ? for me...
the plastics are acerbis oem? I already saw the nstyle graphics kit but I wish I could get them with the redbull emblem ? for me they are much prettier ?
It’s a little blase / not done to show up like Factory KTM TLD & Co at your local track ( over here ) everyone wants to stand out in a positive way with their own style / look... same with gear sets as well...

Must me not so hard for your local mx graphics printer to come up with something inspired on.
Ridelow
Fantasy
251st
12/2/2018 5:09am
steed 2.0 wrote:
It’s a little blase / not done to show up like Factory KTM TLD & Co at your local track ( over here ) everyone wants...
It’s a little blase / not done to show up like Factory KTM TLD & Co at your local track ( over here ) everyone wants to stand out in a positive way with their own style / look... same with gear sets as well...

Must me not so hard for your local mx graphics printer to come up with something inspired on.
I agree on that..
But in Spain the menatlity is a bit different, Replicas are loved Tongue
I live in southern Spain and on my local tracks you see plenty of replicas, and lots of crazy other graphics.
Guess its hanging after all those years with Repsol replicas from motoGP and similar.

I would never put a logo on my bike that I dont have a connection to.. but thats just my opinion..

RedBull is fighting a uphill battle with their strict logo protection policy, especially on Athletes wear, that you can get on aliexpress for dirt cheap.. Gone are the days where a RedBull cap meant that you are a RedBull athlete.. I have been working with RedBull for some years and the frustration and daily battle to keep that logo holy is just a PITA for the people involved.

To the OP.. im sure you can get full on replica graphics printed in Spain.. The established printing houses in the US will never do it due to fear of being taken to court, losing goodwill etc.. so if you really really want it you can find a way..
Kelz87
Fantasy
1468th
12/2/2018 1:59pm
22Ryann wrote:
It sometimes gets mistaken because people & some cameras over saturate the orange in their images making them look like the FLO style.
Motofinne wrote:
True. This is the normal orange (not flo) Acerbis plastic kit, looks slightly different on different pictures. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/12/02/306913/s1200_D2641ECD_89F7_4578_85DB_9032E89414BF.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/12/02/306914/s1200_59C458D1_1CF2_4D32_B119_743EC15D9089.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/12/02/306912/s1200_DBDCCA7D_00FF_4053_8998_BFB993E9BEFB.jpg[/img]
True. This is the normal orange (not flo) Acerbis plastic kit, looks slightly different on different pictures.

Random, but how do you like that Acerbis seat?
Motofinne
12/2/2018 2:04pm
Kelz87 wrote:
I love it. I swiched to Yamaha mid 2018 but i strongly recommend the Xseat!
Kelz87
Fantasy
1468th
12/2/2018 2:07pm
Kelz87 wrote:
Motofinne wrote:
Awesome. I’m probably going to get on for my kx125 ‘18 conversion, but didn’t think it looked very comfortable Lol
Motofinne
12/2/2018 11:10pm Edited Date/Time 12/2/2018 11:11pm
Kelz87 wrote:
Motofinne wrote:
Kelz87 wrote:
Awesome. I’m probably going to get on for my kx125 ‘18 conversion, but didn’t think it looked very comfortable Lol
There are 2 different versions. Soft and hard. I have always used the Soft because the hard incredibly hard. The soft is still pretty firm when it's new but it gets softer after hours of riding.

But i would be open to trying the hard version and see if it gets a bit softer after a few hours of riding! I'm a huge fan of firm seats. Soft seats are horrible for cornering in my opinion since you move around on the bike way more compared to a hard seat.

Unfortunately Acerbis didn't have an Xseat for the latest YZF 450/250 so i had to get the Guts firm seat foam and a seat cover. Once i wear out that i'll get the Xseat for my Yamaha.

And btw, a brand new Xseat is the seat solution with the most grip that i have ever tried. No gripper seat cover have been able to match the Xseat in that department.
steed 2.0
1/13/2019 10:11am
steed 2.0 wrote:
It’s a little blase / not done to show up like Factory KTM TLD & Co at your local track ( over here ) everyone wants...

Ridelow wrote:
I agree on that.. But in Spain the menatlity is a bit different, Replicas are loved :P I live in southern Spain and on my local...
I agree on that..
But in Spain the menatlity is a bit different, Replicas are loved Tongue
I live in southern Spain and on my local tracks you see plenty of replicas, and lots of crazy other graphics.
Guess its hanging after all those years with Repsol replicas from motoGP and similar.

I would never put a logo on my bike that I dont have a connection to.. but thats just my opinion..

RedBull is fighting a uphill battle with their strict logo protection policy, especially on Athletes wear, that you can get on aliexpress for dirt cheap.. Gone are the days where a RedBull cap meant that you are a RedBull athlete.. I have been working with RedBull for some years and the frustration and daily battle to keep that logo holy is just a PITA for the people involved.

To the OP.. im sure you can get full on replica graphics printed in Spain.. The established printing houses in the US will never do it due to fear of being taken to court, losing goodwill etc.. so if you really really want it you can find a way..
Inspired on…

More…

Post a reply to: What is the color of orange plastics used by the team 2018 redbull gopro Troy lee designs ktm?

The Latest