What is going on with ML512?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/4/2017 10:46 AM

The hair is a throwback to That Girl (i know I'm dating myself). Or Sam Sparks?Photo

Photo

Photo

|

8/4/2017 10:51 AM

Big E wrote:

The hair is a throwback to That Girl (i know I'm dating myself). Or Sam Sparks?Photo

Photo

Photo

Damnit, how many topics am I going to get this week? laughing

|

8/4/2017 11:09 AM

We need to get ML a new haircut Bro.

|

United States of America

8/4/2017 11:15 AM

Camp332 wrote:

laughing laughing laughing laughing
|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

8/4/2017 11:16 AM

Big E wrote:

Photo

Photo

ML512 wrote:

The way I see it, that hair helped protect your head yesterday. Although, not quite long enough to protect the neck. How's the neck feeling today?

|

2017 RMZ450
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

8/4/2017 11:19 AM

Yo, Fabio had no issues rocking the locks

|

8/4/2017 11:24 AM

Kid is having a rough weekdevil
Photo

|

8/4/2017 11:25 AM

ML512 wrote:

Michael I also let my hair grow, recently I was at the countryside and everyone had a barber cut well then you know it's time for something new haha... btw Your Suzuki video is top notch.... The Best is Yet to Come smile

Photo

|

8/4/2017 11:25 AM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

The way I see it, that hair helped protect your head yesterday. Although, not quite long enough to protect the neck. How's the neck feeling today?

Had a rough time trying to ride today, didn't put much time in. Plus I had another small moment wth the race bike we got to try...not my fault, something fell off. I tried to push the bike back to the shop, but barely made it a few hundred feet before I gave up and one of the Suzuki crew took her from me to get it back. Sitting on the bus right now as we head to the airport, I'm not moving so well and I keep getting these weird tingling sensations down the left side of my back and some good muscle spasms in my neck and left shoulder/back. I'll get checked out when I land back in California.

|

8/4/2017 11:30 AM

steed 2.0 wrote:

Michael I also let my hair grow, recently I was at the countryside and everyone had a barber cut well then you know it's time for something new haha... btw Your Suzuki video is top notch.... The Best is Yet to Come smile

Photo

All of his evaluation kick butt!!!!

|

8/4/2017 11:30 AM

I just wish I had all my hair back LOL

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

8/4/2017 11:31 AM

ML512 wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:

ML512 wrote:

Had a rough time trying to ride today, didn't put much time in. Plus I had another small moment wth the race bike we got to try...not my fault, something fell off. I tried to push the bike back to the shop, but barely made it a few hundred feet before I gave up and one of the Suzuki crew took her from me to get it back. Sitting on the bus right now as we head to the airport, I'm not moving so well and I keep getting these weird tingling sensations down the left side of my back and some good muscle spasms in my neck and left shoulder/back. I'll get checked out when I land back in California.

I saw Swap's posts on IG. Funny stuff, but not your injury. Heal up soon Vital bro!

|

8/4/2017 11:37 AM

ML512 wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:

ML512 wrote:

Listen man you don't want back/neck problems. You've got something compressed if you're having those sensations down your back and shoulder. Get your butt to the Dr. when you get home you're too young my friend.

|

8/4/2017 11:43 AM

What's tom petty doing working for vital...Photo

|

8/4/2017 11:43 AM

ML512 wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:

ML512 wrote:

Man.... sorry to hear Michael. Keep us all updated on what's going on. Praying all is ok. Get some rest on the flight home

|

2017 RMZ450
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

8/4/2017 11:44 AM

ML512 wrote:

possibly the header that fell off?! haha

|

8/4/2017 11:45 AM

Camp332 wrote:

Not now, chief! I'm in the fowkin' zone!

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

8/4/2017 11:55 AM

Big E wrote:

Photo

Photo

ML512 wrote:

steed 2.0 wrote:

Photo

You're doing it wrong, bro! If "everybody" is doing it---you go the other direction. tongue

Keep rocking the length, ML, and ignore the sheeple! cool

|

8/4/2017 11:58 AM

|

8/4/2017 12:15 PM

Mini Elsinore wrote:

You're doing it wrong, bro! If "everybody" is doing it---you go the other direction. tongue

Keep rocking the length, ML, and ignore the sheeple! cool

Counterculture always moves the opposite direction tongue wink

|

8/4/2017 12:22 PM

This is a weird thread.

|

8/4/2017 12:36 PM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

Kid is having a rough weekdevil
Photo

That looks about right for JGR's 250 effort this year laughing laughing laughing

|

Race Bike: 2018 KTM 350SXF

Other Bikes: 1985 CR80R, 1990 CR250R, 1998 PW80, Specialized Fuse Comp 29.

Sold: 2016 YZ250F, 2012 CRF250R

8/4/2017 12:39 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

This is a weird thread.

Time for the Karsmaker's crop!

Photo
Photo

|

8/4/2017 12:46 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

ML512 wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Man.... sorry to hear Michael. Keep us all updated on what's going on. Praying all is ok. Get some rest on the flight home

x2

I'm really enjoying your reviews. I hope all is well!

As for the hair, Rock it since you've got it!

|

8/4/2017 1:50 PM

Photo

Hes a Rocker !!!!! Cali Bro
|

8/4/2017 2:42 PM

moto.....rinse, lather, repeat.

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

8/4/2017 3:55 PM

Roostermx58 wrote:

possibly the header that fell off?! haha

Well, it did...that's also why I don't have gloves in the photo above...I gave them to the mechanic that went to get the head pipe. laughing

|

8/4/2017 4:06 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

This is a weird thread.

Much ty.

|

8/4/2017 4:59 PM

|

8/4/2017 5:07 PM

He definitely likes the term "face palm" more than most people

|