What is Cole talking about

MelonFan123
4/13/2020 10:42am
newmann wrote:
That it is. This guy buys up marginal properties for rentals and documents his projects on Youtube for an additional income stream. Here, he is making...
That it is. This guy buys up marginal properties for rentals and documents his projects on Youtube for an additional income stream. Here, he is making money off of a video about money he made off of another video...Laughing

It is worth a watch. Who couldn't use an extra 5, 10, 15 grand a month??

I didn't watch that whole video, too long. But i scrolled through the play bar and looks like he never shows a screenshot from his YT Creator Studio, which is a users dashboard. Without proof of what he's making off ads, it's all fluff. Thats just a dude bragging on camera and showing money in order to get more views.

The days of high creator payouts for ads are well over. Youtube smartened up. I looked at Coles stats and I can almost assure you he's making more money off his SF merch than he is from his page.
4/13/2020 10:46am
newmann wrote:
That it is. This guy buys up marginal properties for rentals and documents his projects on Youtube for an additional income stream. Here, he is making...
That it is. This guy buys up marginal properties for rentals and documents his projects on Youtube for an additional income stream. Here, he is making money off of a video about money he made off of another video...Laughing

I didn't watch that whole video, too long. But i scrolled through the play bar and looks like he never shows a screenshot from his YT...
I didn't watch that whole video, too long. But i scrolled through the play bar and looks like he never shows a screenshot from his YT Creator Studio, which is a users dashboard. Without proof of what he's making off ads, it's all fluff. Thats just a dude bragging on camera and showing money in order to get more views.

The days of high creator payouts for ads are well over. Youtube smartened up. I looked at Coles stats and I can almost assure you he's making more money off his SF merch than he is from his page.
I know nothing about the YT payouts but these "influencers" are a dime a dozen...how much can you make if you have a nice following?

How much do you think Cole can make with his current following?
IhazyI
4/13/2020 1:11pm
newmann wrote:

I didn't watch that whole video, too long. But i scrolled through the play bar and looks like he never shows a screenshot from his YT...

Exactly! A lot of Youtube influencers come out and say that most of their money come's from viewers buying their merch. There are a bunch of youtubers that slowed down on making content and focused on their merch.
stremme12
Fantasy
3648th
4/13/2020 1:28pm Edited Date/Time 4/13/2020 1:31pm
agn5009 wrote:
Why do we need off the track drama? This is a sport, not a soap opera.
davistld01 wrote:
Every sport has it's share of drama. When people, personalities, egos & emotions are involved, that's a product.
agn5009 wrote:
It's a personal situation between those involved. Theres no reason it needs to be brought to the public eye. Handle it amongst each other like adults...
It's a personal situation between those involved. Theres no reason it needs to be brought to the public eye. Handle it amongst each other like adults. You would be absolutely shocked how much drama goes on behind the scenes of a NFL or MLB team. More often than not that drama stays within the facility and the fans never hear of it. Most drama with thos bigger sports are created and over blown by the media.
Cole decided not to "keep it in the clubhouse" when he made that post bud.

The Shop

mx 219
Fantasy
1150th
4/13/2020 2:09pm Edited Date/Time 4/13/2020 2:12pm
mx691 wrote:
I dont like Seely beacuse of him and hes crew helped Tickle ”steal” Eli’s lights west title in 2011... Watch the 2011 west final. In the...
I dont like Seely beacuse of him and hes crew helped Tickle ”steal” Eli’s lights west title in 2011...

Watch the 2011 west final.
In the full broadcast those three stopped after the final and highfived each other...like mission completed...
Not really a Tomac fan but that was not cool.
MotoMo165 wrote:
Trying to find the race online and can’t find it. Anyone happen to
Have a link?
wolf918 wrote:
I know tickle is not proud of that race, he has said so in a interview. (I don’t remember which one) Tickle also said he had...
I know tickle is not proud of that race, he has said so in a interview. (I don’t remember which one) Tickle also said he had a lot of people telling him that he was the worst champion in the history of the sport.

I agree, seemed like it was 4 against 1. Hanny, Tickle, Seely, and cunningham against Tomac.

Forgot how well Hanny rode some of that series, that was his chance.

4/13/2020 2:15pm
tek14 wrote:
Seems his life gone downhill after career ended. He thinks he is/was bigger player in industry but he was just Weimer type of second rider without...
Seems his life gone downhill after career ended. He thinks he is/was bigger player in industry but he was just Weimer type of second rider without much personality for bigger crowds. There are 1000 new riders coming up and currently racing that most of factories see more potential guys and cant blame them. Seely had great career and sure was awesome rider that no one here in vital can match but he makes him self look less of star with these comments after career.
gnarwhip wrote:
Yeah it must suck living by the beach in oc doing whatever he wants every day.
Right LOLOLOL Guy is living in the Gutter Downhil for Sure LOLOLOL
Mr. Afterbar
4/13/2020 2:48pm
I like cole but he’s one guy that no one will really remember in 10-15 years
That’s strange. Myself, and I’m willing to bet many others who paid attention to the sport 15 years ago, can remember all of the factory riders. I can see that viewpoint for a casual fan, though.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
4/13/2020 2:52pm
MotoMo165 wrote:
Trying to find the race online and can’t find it. Anyone happen to
Have a link?
wolf918 wrote:
I know tickle is not proud of that race, he has said so in a interview. (I don’t remember which one) Tickle also said he had...
I know tickle is not proud of that race, he has said so in a interview. (I don’t remember which one) Tickle also said he had a lot of people telling him that he was the worst champion in the history of the sport.
mx 219 wrote:
I agree, seemed like it was 4 against 1. Hanny, Tickle, Seely, and cunningham against Tomac. Forgot how well Hanny rode some of that series, that...

I agree, seemed like it was 4 against 1. Hanny, Tickle, Seely, and cunningham against Tomac.

Forgot how well Hanny rode some of that series, that was his chance.

Man, if I were Honda I would have been pissed at Seely. The entire PC team and Cunningham doing whatever they could to keep Tomac from winning and Seely did nothing to help.
Johnny Ringo
4/13/2020 8:12pm
I like cole but he’s one guy that no one will really remember in 10-15 years
That’s strange. Myself, and I’m willing to bet many others who paid attention to the sport 15 years ago, can remember all of the factory riders...
That’s strange. Myself, and I’m willing to bet many others who paid attention to the sport 15 years ago, can remember all of the factory riders. I can see that viewpoint for a casual fan, though.
I’d challenge you to that if we weren’t on an internet based forum. In a bar, no way you name all factory riders the last 15 years without looking it up!
disbanded
Fantasy
1842nd
4/13/2020 8:39pm
I know nothing about the YT payouts but these "influencers" are a dime a dozen...how much can you make if you have a nice following? How...
I know nothing about the YT payouts but these "influencers" are a dime a dozen...how much can you make if you have a nice following?

On average a YouTube channel can receive $18 per 1,000 ad views. This equates to $3 - $5 per 1,000 video views.

But you have to have 1,000 subscribers to even monetize your videos in the first place.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
4/13/2020 9:44pm
I know nothing about the YT payouts but these "influencers" are a dime a dozen...how much can you make if you have a nice following? How...

4/14/2020 7:41am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Very cool, thanks. They make a lot less than I thought....so that explains why all of them sell merchandise.
Buttery posted a screen shot a while back a day or two after releasing one of his blogs and I want to say the income from Youtube was a little over $100. He usually gets 100k or so views so the math isn't great for these guys
tprice07
4/14/2020 7:53am
Maybe he will tell us what happened with Danielle Brown...I'd be bitter if that all ended as well.
Roostermx58
4/14/2020 8:07am
Buttery posted a screen shot a while back a day or two after releasing one of his blogs and I want to say the income from...
Buttery posted a screen shot a while back a day or two after releasing one of his blogs and I want to say the income from Youtube was a little over $100. He usually gets 100k or so views so the math isn't great for these guys

4/14/2020 8:10am
Buttery posted a screen shot a while back a day or two after releasing one of his blogs and I want to say the income from...
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/04/14/419944/s1200_Capture.jpg[/img]

Those are educated guesses. He posted his Youtube dashboard, two different things
agn5009
4/14/2020 9:04am
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/04/14/419944/s1200_Capture.jpg[/img]

Those are pretty broad numbers. $701 per month, not so good. $11.2I per month is very nice. That's like me saying I make somewhere between $90k per year and $900k per year.
MotoMan12345
Fantasy
1599th
4/14/2020 9:28am

disbanded wrote:
On average a YouTube channel can receive $18 per 1,000 ad views. This equates to $3 - $5 per 1,000 video views. But you have to...
On average a YouTube channel can receive $18 per 1,000 ad views. This equates to $3 - $5 per 1,000 video views.

But you have to have 1,000 subscribers to even monetize your videos in the first place.
And 4000 hours of watch time + the 1k subscribers
disbanded
Fantasy
1842nd
4/14/2020 9:37am
And 4000 hours of watch time + the 1k subscribers
That's no easy feat!
coleseely
4/14/2020 9:49am
You guys really that bored?
scott_nz
Fantasy
597th
4/14/2020 10:26am Edited Date/Time 4/14/2020 10:27am
coleseely wrote:
Yes, it’s like the off season but worse
FWYT
4/14/2020 10:50am Edited Date/Time 4/14/2020 10:52am
coleseely wrote:
What the hell do YOU think? Laid off of work, no insurance, no money, can't ride, no gym, on lockdown . . .

So spill it, BRO!!! You said you're ready. Tell your side! Laughing
4/14/2020 11:03am
coleseely wrote:
Cole, please do a mid-late 80's 125cc build...

I would say a Honda but no one is sure if that's the brand of your choice anymore.
MikeID
4/14/2020 11:41am
If it’s a good day to request things like that, I’d like to see the CRF450L meets the track video uploaded with no music, only the sound of the bike, roost, wind, etc.
newmann
4/14/2020 11:44am
coleseely wrote:
I'll show you mine if you show me yours...Laughing

LungButter
4/14/2020 12:06pm
coleseely wrote:
You really gonna play it like you weren't hoping for responses exactly like this when you made that post?

Come on man you've got the hype you wanted built up, your social capital is at an all time peak right now. Best for you to just spill the beans before any sport is able to fire back up and you lose momentum.
newmann
4/14/2020 12:12pm Edited Date/Time 4/14/2020 12:13pm
coleseely wrote:

Too soon?

kage173
4/14/2020 12:28pm
Well lets see. If you're racing career is over and you want to make money as a social media influencer, how do you capture everyone's attention?

Create some drama and get a 10 page thread going on Vital?

Perfect bro
Tuna
4/14/2020 12:36pm
coleseely wrote:
No you are giving us plenty of cannon fodder thanks.
4/14/2020 12:57pm
kage173 wrote:
Well lets see. If you're racing career is over and you want to make money as a social media influencer, how do you capture everyone's attention...
Well lets see. If you're racing career is over and you want to make money as a social media influencer, how do you capture everyone's attention?

Create some drama and get a 10 page thread going on Vital?

Perfect bro
Yep made me delete him from my insta and yt.

Post a reply to: What is Cole talking about

The Latest