What if Webb had hurt his knee at MXoN?

TexasVet
Edited Date/Time 8/16/2019 9:25pm
And say misses one SX race? See, this whole MXoN is way more complicated than just American

Pride. And I find it disgusting our top guys won't go.
|
zehn
8/15/2019 4:56pm
much ty
neverwas
Fantasy
740th
8/15/2019 5:01pm
What if people stopped with the whole MXoN who's not going thing and just enjoy the race and support the riders who are going.
It's been discussed to death. But here I am discussing it.I need a beer.
Hoks
8/15/2019 5:13pm
What if the plane crashed. This is a stupid post.

The Shop

8/15/2019 6:03pm
Hoks wrote:
Which is exactly the point. If riders are not going to go to mxon because they might crash and get injured, then why race any other non necessary race?
8/15/2019 6:04pm
What if your dad pulled out?
We would have one less vital thread too 🤣
8/15/2019 6:56pm
TexasVet wrote:
And say misses one SX race? See, this whole MXoN is way more complicated than just American Pride. And I find it disgusting our top guys...
And say misses one SX race? See, this whole MXoN is way more complicated than just American

Sorry the big time losers downvoted you. Now that their boys lose at the mxon, they lost interest.
toroP
8/15/2019 7:48pm
What if Webb grew antlers?
kkawboy14
8/15/2019 8:14pm
toroP wrote:
Don’t be dumb.....it’s not even hunting season!
KHI Guy
8/16/2019 5:25am
toroP wrote:
Then maybe Tomac could've finally hunted him down in SX.
8/16/2019 5:58am
TexasVet wrote:
And say misses one SX race? See, this whole MXoN is way more complicated than just American Pride. And I find it disgusting our top guys...

We would probably lose the race, especially if it happened in the first moto...…..right?
8/16/2019 6:00am
What if MC had a love child with RC's ex, they named him Jeremy McGrath Jr and he went on to be the greatest outdoor rider of all time?
8/16/2019 7:05am
What if MC had a love child with RC's ex, they named him Jeremy McGrath Jr and he went on to be the greatest outdoor rider...
What if MC had a love child with RC's ex, they named him Jeremy McGrath Jr and he went on to be the greatest outdoor rider of all time?
Not feasible. He could not wear an approved helmet if he had antlers.
8/16/2019 8:26am
Yeah,what about the MEC?Another stupid race to get injured!?How many riders are injured during practice?They should stay on the couch and line up in A1.Great logic.
greenmx5
8/16/2019 8:29am Edited Date/Time 8/16/2019 8:31am
What if my aunt had a penis?

Then she'd be my uncle.

Edit for 2019: maybe she still identifies as my aunt? I don't know!
Ranman68
8/16/2019 9:37am
neverwas wrote:
What if people stopped with the whole MXoN who's not going thing and just enjoy the race and support the riders who are going. It's been...
What if people stopped with the whole MXoN who's not going thing and just enjoy the race and support the riders who are going.
It's been discussed to death. But here I am discussing it.I need a beer.
This☝️ 100 percent
Ranman68
8/16/2019 10:03am Edited Date/Time 8/16/2019 10:05am
TexasVet wrote:

Sorry the big time losers downvoted you. Now that their boys lose at the mxon, they lost interest.
Based on many of your comments, I think you're often mistaking Americans defending Toma and AC as saying mxon isn't important to attend. I would say that the vast majority of American fans and riders love the mxon event and are eager for it to come around every year.....and believe top American riders should always race it.
The fact is that this year Kawasaki came right out and said no to the event after AC and Tomac had both stated they'd be honored to race it and would race it if selected. With that said, some of us are sypathetic to Tomac and AC's situation because we believe them personally we realizing they cant just tell Kawasaki "Fuck you I'm racing in mxon anyway". That's their employer and the ones who would have to supply the bikes and all the shit needed. The self funding shit isn't feasible on any level. Who's gonna spend oodles of money AND piss off their employer to participate in the race? Nobody with half a brain would. They're caught in that situation. Some of us believe the riders want to be there and would be if it were really possible. Some us understand Kawasaki's position this year. Some of us still think they should support the event and send those guys no matter what. No matter the view,
I'd say damnn near all of us love the mxon event and think it's ultra important to attend and try to win.
I think you may be painting too many american mx fans and riders with the same brush event if you're correct on a certain segment of them. Just an observation brutha. Even if you disagree.
Ranman68
8/16/2019 10:11am
toroP wrote:
I can't explain why, but this one is extra funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don't know the answer, but antlers would be a hinderance. Whoever provides his helmets would have to get creative as F.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
8/16/2019 10:24am
toroP wrote:
Ranman68 wrote:
I can't explain why, but this one is extra funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don't know the answer, but antlers would be a hinderance. Whoever provides his helmets...
I don't know the answer, but antlers would be a hinderance. Whoever provides his helmets would have to get creative as F.
8/16/2019 10:47am
TexasVet wrote:

Ranman68 wrote:
Based on many of your comments, I think you're often mistaking Americans defending Toma and AC as saying mxon isn't important to attend. I would say...
Based on many of your comments, I think you're often mistaking Americans defending Toma and AC as saying mxon isn't important to attend. I would say that the vast majority of American fans and riders love the mxon event and are eager for it to come around every year.....and believe top American riders should always race it.
The fact is that this year Kawasaki came right out and said no to the event after AC and Tomac had both stated they'd be honored to race it and would race it if selected. With that said, some of us are sypathetic to Tomac and AC's situation because we believe them personally we realizing they cant just tell Kawasaki "Fuck you I'm racing in mxon anyway". That's their employer and the ones who would have to supply the bikes and all the shit needed. The self funding shit isn't feasible on any level. Who's gonna spend oodles of money AND piss off their employer to participate in the race? Nobody with half a brain would. They're caught in that situation. Some of us believe the riders want to be there and would be if it were really possible. Some us understand Kawasaki's position this year. Some of us still think they should support the event and send those guys no matter what. No matter the view,
I'd say damnn near all of us love the mxon event and think it's ultra important to attend and try to win.
I think you may be painting too many american mx fans and riders with the same brush event if you're correct on a certain segment of them. Just an observation brutha. Even if you disagree.
I'm not talking about most fans so I hope it doesn't come across that way. I'm speaking directly to the people who support riders not going and/or say the event is not important. Those people are flogs.
Ranman68
8/16/2019 11:20am
Ranman68 wrote:
Based on many of your comments, I think you're often mistaking Americans defending Toma and AC as saying mxon isn't important to attend. I would say...
I'm not talking about most fans so I hope it doesn't come across that way. I'm speaking directly to the people who support riders not going...
I'm not talking about most fans so I hope it doesn't come across that way. I'm speaking directly to the people who support riders not going and/or say the event is not important. Those people are flogs.
I can believe that. No arguments here.
I definitely don't agree with anyone who says the event isn't important. I agree that our best riders should be there if at all possible, and that they should want to be there.
When those top guys aren't in it, that's when you have to look at the whole picture of why they aren't gonna be in it. At that point, it gets complicated and may boil down to who you believe over who.
Whatever your position on it is, there's the ongoing argument by many that the scheduling of it is bad for Americans and therefor ok if a rider opts out. No matter who's fault it is that there's a 4-5 week gap between the last ama outdoor and mxon, it does create a major problem for the American riders and makes it more difficult to do than it would be without that gap. Of course the riders don't make the sx, MX, mxgp, mec, etc schedule, so this isn't their fault, but they wind up in the delimma and taking a lot of heat if they don't go or can't go. Of course it creates a delimma for teams, but they deserve less sympathy because they have more ability to pressure the powers that be into more cooperative scheduling between GP and AMA. These things are gonna continue until they fix it so it's better for American riders no matter who's to blame.
If top riders or teams opting out enough brings about this change that we all want to see happen, then I can be ok with it. But if it doesn't, or if riders opt out just because they don't give a shit and don't want to mess with it, then hell no it's not ok.
It sucks when the top u.s. riders aren't in it, and that is the case for all fans. It's always better and more exciting if America is in it. Even more so if our best 3 are there. If we have a few years of our very best not being there, then it may be worth it if it results in our best regularly being in it in the years that follow because powerful people worked together and found a scheduling solution that worked equally well for GP and AMA riders. This will be an every year problem and the forum drama will be insane each year until it's fixed. Let's hope that rich and powerful assholes in charge decide to fix the damn shit.
TexasVet
8/16/2019 2:36pm
Hoks wrote:
Well, ask Dale j.r..TODAY!

I know you aren't capable but consider a bigger picture.

I agree your post is stupid. Or at least obtuse. You pick.

TexasVet
8/16/2019 2:42pm
What if your dad pulled out?
We would have one less vital thread too 🤣
What would know about having a Dad?
Ranman68
8/16/2019 2:58pm
toroP wrote:
Ranman68 wrote:
I can't explain why, but this one is extra funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don't know the answer, but antlers would be a hinderance. Whoever provides his helmets...
-MAVERICK- wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/08/16/366777/s1200_Ryan_stiles.jpg[/img]
Lol. I nearly stared a hole through my phone before I saw it.
Ranman68
8/16/2019 3:39pm
toroP wrote:
If Cooper Webb lined up with antlers at A1, Roczen would literally be riding for his life any time he started in front of Webb. He'd get that win, and fading from fatigue would be a thing of the past. Marvin would probably just hide in the back of the KTM semi.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
8/16/2019 3:47pm
Ranman68 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/08/16/366777/s1200_Ryan_stiles.jpg[/img]
Ranman68 wrote:
Lol. I nearly stared a hole through my phone before I saw it.
LOL. It's from the movie Hot Shots!

https://youtu.be/T7AQitU6ypE?start=100
8/16/2019 4:03pm
Hoks wrote:
Which is exactly the point. If riders are not going to go to mxon because they might crash and get injured, then why race any other...
Which is exactly the point. If riders are not going to go to mxon because they might crash and get injured, then why race any other non necessary race?
Maybe because they're getting paid to go to every other race? Every race in America is the motocross of nations. Nobody needs to go to this clown show to prove anything. We could take the same position of the Europeans are afraid to come over here and race the nationals or Supercross. This was once a prestigious race. It's not for the American team anymore. Fact.

Post a reply to: What if Webb had hurt his knee at MXoN?

The Latest