What if Bobby Reagan told Plessinger.....

Related:
Create New Tag

3/6/2021 11:05 PM

Beat Webb or you’re not coming back?

Would he do it?

|

3/6/2021 11:10 PM

jambalaya wrote:

Would he do it?

Maybe Roger told AP: we've room for you next year.

|

3/7/2021 4:19 AM

Or maybe AP just felt back to his normal self, ran where he should be, and not everything is some grand conspiracy theory of who said this or that...

|

3/7/2021 6:12 AM

Maybe Webb put in an absolute heater in the last lap, made up 2 seconds on EVERYONE, and AP made a small mistake on the last section before the finish line.

AP didn’t do a Musqin and pull over for him.

|

3/9/2021 12:41 AM

RedBull Mafia. Rojay "da Don" DeCoster. Surely, there's skullduggery at work. Think of all the times the faster guys have taken dives on the last lap allowing Webb to win.

|

3/9/2021 12:46 AM

Watching in person at Daytona, it looked like AP slowed up. I personally feel that AP did not realize how close coop was

|

3/9/2021 2:44 AM

Imagine the pressure ap put on himself to finish that last lap and bring it home for a podium, it would have been overwhelming. I'd chalk it up to him being more concerned about finishing the race than racing in last few corners.

|

3/9/2021 2:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/9/2021 2:50 AM

Kennyfreemoney wrote:

Maybe Webb put in an absolute heater in the last lap, made up 2 seconds on EVERYONE, and AP made a small mistake on the last ...more

He made up almost 4 seconds on Plessinger so there goes that theory. 4 seconds is a lot in one lap between 2 top riders.

Its not like webb is JS7 on a 125 or anything.

|

3/9/2021 3:05 AM

This place gets dumber by the post....

|

3/9/2021 5:25 AM

Plessy is not used to the pace up front for 20+1 so he probably lost some focus those last couple laps.

|

3/9/2021 5:29 AM

Rewatch the race. Plessinger made the same mistake in that same corner that Cooper passed him, earlier in the race. Supercross is hard.

|

3/9/2021 5:45 AM

wreckitrandy wrote:

RedBull Mafia. Rojay "da Don" DeCoster. Surely, there's skullduggery at work. Think of all the times the faster guys have ...more

Yup Red Bull tells KR to let CW by too. It's the deeperstatecross

|

3/9/2021 5:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/9/2021 5:57 AM

motomike137 wrote:

Plessy is not used to the pace up front for 20+1 so he probably lost some focus those last couple laps.

He made a mistake in the last section before the finish. Other than that mistake his lap time's didn't fall off that much.
Photo

|

3/9/2021 6:30 AM

My eyes just rolled so hard I saw my brain

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

3/9/2021 6:38 AM

wreckitrandy wrote:

RedBull Mafia. Rojay "da Don" DeCoster. Surely, there's skullduggery at work. Think of all the times the faster guys have ...more

Why is it always team tactics? How about Webb being faster and a better rider than Plessinger?

|

3/9/2021 6:42 AM

Look at the lap times Cooper Webb was two seconds faster than everyone last lap

|

3/9/2021 10:28 AM

Cooper is super-fit, and always seems to be able to reel in guys in the last few laps. This time, it was AP instead of KR.

|

3/9/2021 11:45 AM

motomike137 wrote:

It was only the last lap that he laid an egg. The two prior, he had ran 1:11s

|

3/9/2021 11:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/9/2021 12:48 PM

jkoch249 wrote:

Cooper is super-fit, and always seems to be able to reel in guys in the last few laps. This time, it was AP instead of KR.

Cooper was there to take advantage, but this mostly falls on AP for a bad last lap. Had he kept his pace, he beats Webb somewhat comfortably

|

3/9/2021 12:34 PM

jambalaya wrote:

Would he do it?

What if GuyB told jambalaya....

Stop making dumb posts, or you’re not coming back?

Would he do it?

|

3/9/2021 12:55 PM

Cooper and AP have a good chance of being teammates next year...

|

3/9/2021 1:16 PM

dancolvin633 wrote:

No fucking way Cooper is going back to ride that big blue pig!

|

3/9/2021 2:02 PM

dancolvin633 wrote:

slipdog wrote:

No fucking way Cooper is going back to ride that big blue pig!

or AP7 goes to redbull...?

|

3/9/2021 2:12 PM

You are absolutely correct wink

|

3/9/2021 3:03 PM

Webb always finishes strong its not unusual for him to catch a guy that pulled a gap on him . I can’t see AP giving up a second place spot with so many races left.
Guy rode is ass off and just messed up in the last section, I’m sure that last lap felt like it lasted forever for Aaron.

|

3/9/2021 3:48 PM

Sully wrote:

Or maybe AP just felt back to his normal self, ran where he should be, and not everything is some grand conspiracy theory of ...more

I mean your screen name is sully 🤣

|

3/9/2021 4:52 PM

RalphS wrote:

Yup Red Bull tells KR to let CW by too. It's the deeperstatecross

Let's not stray toward politics.

|

3/9/2021 5:24 PM

If you've got the last lap assassin hunting you down you can't afford to fumble the ball on the way to the finish line wink AP had a break through night and Webb showed us once again that he's the most dangerous man on the track in the waning laps!

|

3/10/2021 8:25 PM

Really surprised nobody has mentioned the pass in Heat one AP put on JB51 in the left handed sand turn, ON THE OUTSIDE!

Best pass of the night !

|

3/10/2021 10:09 PM

Kennyfreemoney wrote:

Maybe Webb put in an absolute heater in the last lap, made up 2 seconds on EVERYONE, and AP made a small mistake on the last ...more

mx 219 wrote:

He made up almost 4 seconds on Plessinger so there goes that theory. 4 seconds is a lot in one lap between 2 top riders.

Its ...more

4 seconds isn’t that much time to lose on the last lap at Daytona when you’re trying to bring it home to get on the podium after having 2 shit years and being written off by a ton of people. Imagine the nerves, pressure, and emotions AP was going thru on the last lap. I don’t think he pulled over to let Coop by, I think he wanted to make sure he got that podium and didn’t make a mistake and throw it away on the last lap.

|