What if....

SigPig
Edited Date/Time 6/21/2014 9:48am
What if Tony was right and it turns out that Mike is the fastest of the clean riders (outdoors).
|
6/21/2014 9:48am
Likely, Tony was right. But the universe will find a way to hate tony anyways.

But I'd like to know the context of when that statement was made. I dont think Bubba has ever needed the help of PEDs. There are a few guys I'd be wildly surprised to find out if they were... Bubba, Mikey, Canard, Pick....the rest are all highly suspect. But then again, if baseball showed us anything, everyone should be suspect. I dunno. But quite frankly, I dont care. SX & MX are inherently more dangerous than PED use. And racing is all about getting "advantages" so spare me the "fair" talk. Most riders wouldn't even put the training time in necessary for the PED use to even be effective. I wish we could all just move on. Just like I wish the Alessi's got off their soap box and started using PEDs so mike could level the playing field and go after a title run one more time. He's too good at MX to not win a title in his career.

The fans won't care that he played "clean". Legacy is about winning. The Alessi's know that better than anyone, just look at their amateur career. Their tactics there were far from moral.

Post a reply to: What if....

The Latest