What happens if Malcolm puts in good results?

Johnny Depp
1/11/2018 2:00pm Edited Date/Time 1/11/2018 2:02pm
Here is one example that is fun to watch as JA21 loops out trying to avoid getting hit by MS47's endo'ing Zook's spinning rear tire. Zook's...
Here is one example that is fun to watch as JA21 loops out trying to avoid getting hit by MS47's endo'ing Zook's spinning rear tire. Zook's aren't supposed to tuck the front.

You can tuck the front end on anything. Especially with SX setup. Nice theory though.
So true, there are many riders going back decades that are fast right until they lose the front. SX setup has always leaned that way, and it is a tradeoff like all setups. Chassis setup isn't much of a theory though, pretty much a science.

Now, could Mookie with the right package let the Genie out of the bottle? Ask Barcia.
jeffro503
1/11/2018 2:01pm
jeffro503 wrote:
And just to make my point here..... I'm not saying Malcolm can't put down a 6th - 8th fast qualifying lap. The " fitness " thing...
And just to make my point here.....

I'm not saying Malcolm can't put down a 6th - 8th fast qualifying lap. The " fitness " thing I hit on the other day ( and got blasted ) is where I'm coming from. He'll need all he can get in those 20min mains. So the guys saying that I didn't know what I was talking about.....I guess we'll wait and see.

Putting in a fast lap is one thing. Where he finishes in the main will be another. Hence proving my point of what I was trying to say. He hasn't been training the way a guy should have been training.

On a side note : I do think he was a good choice for a fill in ride. He has something they can work with. But wins? C'mon dudes sheesh!!
MX-LIFE. wrote:
The internet is a interesting place..I see you got often on this site I'm just wondering what's your experience in this sport, not trying to be...
The internet is a interesting place..I see you got often on this site I'm just wondering what's your experience in this sport, not trying to be ass wipe! Who on this post can even qualify for a main against any of these guys! And can any of you guys even beat Malcolm or James thier bad day? James left JGR because of the Yamaha and rode a Suzuki the next 2years I believe had a decent season in 2014.. James had a very good career with Jeremy as his mechanic, obviously Jeremy and JGR see something in Malcolm that perhaps will benefit them both and I'm sure JGR will have Malcolm training ! If Malcolm has his fitness he can do top 10's. Your comment can be respectful!
Well I have about 35yrs in this sport. As far as Malcolm's fitness goes.....let's just say " I know " and I'll leave it at that. That has nothing to do with his ability on a bike , but after about lap 8....we'll see if I'm correct this next weekend when the anchor drops.

This is for the guys saying he's been busting his ass the past 6 months training. No.....no he hasn't.

If he stays healthy I bet we start seeing him towards top 10 in about 4 - 6 weeks. Another words....getting into shape.
kongols
1/11/2018 2:21pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Well I have about 35yrs in this sport. As far as Malcolm's fitness goes.....let's just say " I know " and I'll leave it at that...
Well I have about 35yrs in this sport. As far as Malcolm's fitness goes.....let's just say " I know " and I'll leave it at that. That has nothing to do with his ability on a bike , but after about lap 8....we'll see if I'm correct this next weekend when the anchor drops.

This is for the guys saying he's been busting his ass the past 6 months training. No.....no he hasn't.

If he stays healthy I bet we start seeing him towards top 10 in about 4 - 6 weeks. Another words....getting into shape.
What you just did, is called JGR Suzuki clueless all the way from Portland, OR.
Drtbykr
1/11/2018 2:33pm Edited Date/Time 1/11/2018 2:37pm
JS7 is my favourite rider since Bradshaw, and I like Malcolm too.

Watched Malcolm wipe out 3 times in the same turn 3 different ways in TO...he gives her.

But I don’t think you can ever be a top guy 450 guy for any length of time without hunger (unless your initials are JMCool and the extreme drive it gives. The top guys are giving everything they have in all aspects of their program.

Most wouldn’t be too hungry either if they had total access to the fun equivalent of Neverland. And I don’t blame him, I freaking love fishing too.

He needs an honest discussion with a team, SX only, who are expecting nothing more than flashes of brilliance and top tens.

I hope I’m wrong.

The Shop

jeffro503
1/11/2018 4:09pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Well I have about 35yrs in this sport. As far as Malcolm's fitness goes.....let's just say " I know " and I'll leave it at that...

kongols wrote:
No Andris.....they know what they have. Who I'm calling stupid here , are the guys in here like you , saying Malcolm is ripped and been training hard for 6 months. I'm saying JGR and Malcolm both know where they stand at this very moment.....which isn't any where near some of your expectations.

JGR needed a fill in rider....and I think they chose well. But don't kid yourself......he ain't winning mains like some in here think he can. At least not now ( or ever ).

Get your forks and knives ready. I'll be dishing out the crow all night next Saturday.
jeffro503
1/11/2018 4:38pm
jeffro503 wrote:

kongols wrote:
Btw.....if I'm wrong on this , I will be more than happy to eat my fair share of crow.

But I won't be wrong.

So can I expect the same from you and some of the other's in here? I doubt it.....that's the difference between guys like me and you.
Squitlege
1/11/2018 5:37pm
It's all in good fun, take it easy..

You paid good attention though.
Correct I did. And you still seem like a creepy bastard upon further review.
Kawasaki572
1/11/2018 6:02pm

Says "First Laps" in the title, so i'm guessing first day on the bike?
Rockinar
1/11/2018 6:05pm

He's been on the couch for 7 months while everyone has been racing and training. He's 10th place on a good night.
BobKerr
1/11/2018 6:05pm
If Malcolm stays on 2 wheels, he will be top finishing suzuki. You can put a shipping label on that. Autograph line this weekend will be...
If Malcolm stays on 2 wheels, he will be top finishing suzuki. You can put a shipping label on that. Autograph line this weekend will be the longest JGR has seen since the other Stewart was there. Makes sense to keep him through the end of the year.
My money would be on Peick.
rdrurypi
1/11/2018 6:20pm

Looked pretty damn good for the first day and didn’t look fat or out of shape.
Brandon_Lake
1/11/2018 7:09pm
A factory team just need to take a chance on Malcolm and give him a two year deal. He has a lot of potential, yea fitness might not be there and that’s probably because he can’t afford a trainer anymore to constantly hound him. I’m pretty sure big brother is not going to pay for his trainer. James money is his money, he work hard for it and Malcolm is not title to any of it just because there brothers. Also comparing Malcolm to Reeds deal is just none sense. Reed has more connections and money then Malcolm. So it’s much easy for him to get things going. If anyone did not know already Malcolm had a deal going with Alta were he was going to do some events on there bike, but that went south. That’s my two cents and I can’t wait to see Malcolm out on the track this weekend. I have feeling his going be with JGR for more then two rounds, especially if Bogle can’t do a full main without having symptoms of a concussion.
hyler199
1/11/2018 7:19pm
im happy for him! pumped to see another great rider in the mix
Flatliner
1/11/2018 7:26pm
A factory team just need to take a chance on Malcolm and give him a two year deal. He has a lot of potential, yea fitness...
A factory team just need to take a chance on Malcolm and give him a two year deal. He has a lot of potential, yea fitness might not be there and that’s probably because he can’t afford a trainer anymore to constantly hound him. I’m pretty sure big brother is not going to pay for his trainer. James money is his money, he work hard for it and Malcolm is not title to any of it just because there brothers. Also comparing Malcolm to Reeds deal is just none sense. Reed has more connections and money then Malcolm. So it’s much easy for him to get things going. If anyone did not know already Malcolm had a deal going with Alta were he was going to do some events on there bike, but that went south. That’s my two cents and I can’t wait to see Malcolm out on the track this weekend. I have feeling his going be with JGR for more then two rounds, especially if Bogle can’t do a full main without having symptoms of a concussion.
This is absolute nonsense.

He hasn’t earned a two year deal. It’s not 2002 when an average guy on a support team made 200k in the 125 class. The cash isn’t what it was.

He also does not need a trainer to be in shape. The man has a world class facility to ride at every day if he so chooses. Get out there and put in some work. Eat an athletes diet and the weight will stay off. This stuff isn’t rocket science.

Also.... he might be in shape. We have literally no reference point right now. His result this weekend really doesn’t matter, but we’ll see if he drops anchor or not.
1/11/2018 7:38pm
The guy will have 2 good rides at best in him and that will be by default. Race pace for the entire main is just not in the cards.
Johnny Ringo
1/11/2018 7:59pm
Rockinar wrote:

He's been on the couch for 7 months while everyone has been racing and training. He's 10th place on a good night.
10th in this field ain’t bad. Better than baggett did.

I don’t care if he finishes 19th, races are better with Mook out there
Motoxdoc
1/11/2018 9:57pm Edited Date/Time 1/11/2018 10:00pm
Rockinar wrote:

"He's been on the couch for 7 months"......First of all: If Mookie gets 10th after sitting on the couch for 7 months....that's friggen awesome! Secondly, why 7 months? Why did you pick THAT number?
tek14
1/11/2018 10:09pm
jeffro503 wrote:
And just to make my point here..... I'm not saying Malcolm can't put down a 6th - 8th fast qualifying lap. The " fitness " thing...
And just to make my point here.....

I'm not saying Malcolm can't put down a 6th - 8th fast qualifying lap. The " fitness " thing I hit on the other day ( and got blasted ) is where I'm coming from. He'll need all he can get in those 20min mains. So the guys saying that I didn't know what I was talking about.....I guess we'll wait and see.

Putting in a fast lap is one thing. Where he finishes in the main will be another. Hence proving my point of what I was trying to say. He hasn't been training the way a guy should have been training.

On a side note : I do think he was a good choice for a fill in ride. He has something they can work with. But wins? C'mon dudes sheesh!!
MX-LIFE. wrote:
The internet is a interesting place..I see you got often on this site I'm just wondering what's your experience in this sport, not trying to be...
The internet is a interesting place..I see you got often on this site I'm just wondering what's your experience in this sport, not trying to be ass wipe! Who on this post can even qualify for a main against any of these guys! And can any of you guys even beat Malcolm or James thier bad day? James left JGR because of the Yamaha and rode a Suzuki the next 2years I believe had a decent season in 2014.. James had a very good career with Jeremy as his mechanic, obviously Jeremy and JGR see something in Malcolm that perhaps will benefit them both and I'm sure JGR will have Malcolm training ! If Malcolm has his fitness he can do top 10's. Your comment can be respectful!
jeffro503 wrote:

So you can tell Fitness of people by looking their photos.. is face enough or need to have riding gear on or even nudes :D
Or do you need video also? If you could do some Consulting, I could upload some pics and you tell how many laps guys will last.
If you get that right you could be millionare (if you are not yet) By selling Fitness recognition app in Apple store or even sell your know how to Apple.
jeffro503
1/11/2018 10:28pm
MX-LIFE. wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:

tek14 wrote:
So you can tell Fitness of people by looking their photos.. is face enough or need to have riding gear on or even nudes :D Or...
So you can tell Fitness of people by looking their photos.. is face enough or need to have riding gear on or even nudes :D
Or do you need video also? If you could do some Consulting, I could upload some pics and you tell how many laps guys will last.
If you get that right you could be millionare (if you are not yet) By selling Fitness recognition app in Apple store or even sell your know how to Apple.
Haha.....you will get the biggest helping of the crow I'm serving Saturday night. You better bring a pitchfork for the amount you'll need.

If you think Malcolm is in good , professional athlete type shape.....you are either blind or stupid. I won't have to prove anything....he'll do it for me Saturday night.

In fact...to prove my point , here is how the night will go. He'll place about 8 - 10th fast qualifying lap , then in the main , by about lap 8 , will start dropping back. My guess is he'll finish 16th with being 1 lap down.

So then my argument stands correct. He's out of shape compared to everyone else on the line. He's got skills to make top 10 ( as already proved last year ).....but he ain't in shape. Which is why his anchor will drop.

As far as you're concerned , you may be a big fat bastard , I don't care. What you aren't , is a professional athlete lining up at this next weekend's race.
kwenske321
1/11/2018 11:27pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Haha.....you will get the biggest helping of the crow I'm serving Saturday night. You better bring a pitchfork for the amount you'll need. If you think...
Haha.....you will get the biggest helping of the crow I'm serving Saturday night. You better bring a pitchfork for the amount you'll need.

If you think Malcolm is in good , professional athlete type shape.....you are either blind or stupid. I won't have to prove anything....he'll do it for me Saturday night.

In fact...to prove my point , here is how the night will go. He'll place about 8 - 10th fast qualifying lap , then in the main , by about lap 8 , will start dropping back. My guess is he'll finish 16th with being 1 lap down.

So then my argument stands correct. He's out of shape compared to everyone else on the line. He's got skills to make top 10 ( as already proved last year ).....but he ain't in shape. Which is why his anchor will drop.

As far as you're concerned , you may be a big fat bastard , I don't care. What you aren't , is a professional athlete lining up at this next weekend's race.
On to more important things... how about an update on that rm250 build!
1/11/2018 11:41pm
If he had the confidence and training, only Roczen could stop him. Somewhere, he knows he could destroy them all...
Radical
Fantasy
2384th
1/12/2018 2:27am
Good luck Malcolm!
swaenepoel
Fantasy
1112th
1/12/2018 5:55am
Nobody mentions that JGR has factory support from Suzuki this year. Some Japanese people are there all the time....
js451
1/12/2018 7:06am
A new strain of mookie fever is running rampant! Get em mookie!
ML512
Fantasy
54th
1/12/2018 7:09am

rdrurypi wrote:
Looked pretty damn good for the first day and didn’t look fat or out of shape.
Second day on the bike...
Spagina767
1/12/2018 7:26am
I'm just wondering how you all know if a person trains or not... like, if its not on instagram, it didn't happen?

Social media can be cool... but man can it be annoying. It has turned everyone who keeps their face glued to their phone, a wannabe "insider".

Okay, bro, you follow all the riders twitter and instagram, so, yeah, you're basically in their circle now. You definatelyyyy know how much they do/ don't train.

Really?

note* maybe he isn't training much, but I seriously doubt that most of you actually know that. Glued to your phone is all most of you are. Carry on.
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
1/12/2018 7:48am
jeffro503 wrote:

tek14 wrote:
So you can tell Fitness of people by looking their photos.. is face enough or need to have riding gear on or even nudes :D Or...
jeffro503 wrote:
Haha.....you will get the biggest helping of the crow I'm serving Saturday night. You better bring a pitchfork for the amount you'll need. If you think...

Name change on Isle Stewart Thread: Jeffro503 to MsCleo503

jeffro503
1/12/2018 8:00am
tek14 wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:

seth505 wrote:
Name change on Isle Stewart Thread: Jeffro503 to MsCleo503 [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/oxopPDMq7rs/hqdefault.jpg[/img]
Name change on Isle Stewart Thread: Jeffro503 to MsCleo503

You're right Seth , was a little overboard on the predictions.

Post a reply to: What happens if Malcolm puts in good results?

The Latest