What happened to the post about the KTM team truck driver deal?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/28/2017 2:20 PM

KTM not like it?

|

8/28/2017 2:30 PM

The truck driver stared down a moderator .. called him a vacationer

|

8/28/2017 2:34 PM

If the story was accurate and it probably is, the guy reflected badly on KTM

|

8/28/2017 2:36 PM

Spontaneous combustion? Aliens? Reptilians?

|

8/28/2017 2:50 PM

Ramrod wrote:

KTM not like it?

If I had to guess, there was more than one side to the story.

|

8/28/2017 3:02 PM

Ramrod wrote:

KTM not like it?

Don't mess with washing areas bro

|

KX125

8/28/2017 3:25 PM

Ramrod wrote:

KTM not like it?

HenryA wrote:

Don't mess with washing areas bro

I wouldn't mess with the wash bays lobby either. Unless waking up next to a horse head is something you're comfortable with.

|

8/28/2017 3:30 PM

Dang, sucks have to work during the day, cliff notes??

|

8/28/2017 4:18 PM

Ramrod wrote:

KTM not like it?

GuyB wrote:

What was the other side?

|

8/28/2017 4:19 PM

Ramrod wrote:

KTM not like it?

GuyB wrote:

sixtwentyeight wrote:

What was the other side?

The other side sucks

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

8/28/2017 4:21 PM

Somebody spill the beans. This board is lacking some drama

|

Ramrod wrote:

KTM not like it?

GuyB wrote:

Like what? Dude forgot his daily snickers bar?

|

It's always more then one side.....so!?

|

8/28/2017 4:31 PM

yak651 wrote:

Something about the KTM truck driver got mad st a member here for watching Herlings bike get washed.

|

8/28/2017 5:17 PM

Herlings mechanic wouldnt pull over and let Musquins and Baggets bike get washed first.

|

Ed Johnson

8/28/2017 5:47 PM

yak651 wrote:

HuskyEd wrote:

Something about the KTM truck driver got mad st a member here for watching Herlings bike get washed.

Seems first one across the line should get first pick of the wash bay!

|

8/28/2017 7:17 PM

Ramrod wrote:

KTM not like it?

GuyB wrote:

So what were both sides to the story?

|

Ed Johnson

8/28/2017 7:31 PM

es337 wrote:

Somebody spill the beans. This board is lacking some drama

And some people like drama a little too much.

|

8/28/2017 7:33 PM

Wow!! It's not even in the Dumbgeon... Wonder if someone with 2 prominent initials between B and E made a phone call from the offices in WV??

|

8/28/2017 7:37 PM

rpoint116 wrote:

Wow!! It's not even in the Dumbgeon... Wonder if someone with 2 prominent initials between B and E made a phone call from the offices in WV??

You can throw conspiracy theories all you want but it's probably as simple as the Mods knowing the Truck driver and not wanting him to be in trouble or dragged through the mud.

|

8/28/2017 7:43 PM

Theres always two sides to a story. If your side has something to offer, your side takes precedence. Thats no surprise around here.

|

8/28/2017 7:44 PM

Doesn't the Factory KTM rig have its own "wash bay" anyway?

|

8/28/2017 7:53 PM

rpoint116 wrote:

500guy wrote:

You can throw conspiracy theories all you want but it's probably as simple as the Mods knowing the Truck driver and not wanting him to be in trouble or dragged through the mud.

No worries.

I just hope the playing field is level.

Hey, I'm just a guest here along for the ride...

|

8/28/2017 7:53 PM

Ramrod wrote:

Ramrod stated, "..... reflected badly on KTM." If that's the truth, AND the story was truthful, I don't think our moderators should delete the post. I don't want my access cut, but we really shouldn't be censoring the posts based on press passes or team concerns. Just my opinion. Remember when C@le S**ly said the L@r*tta L#nn's event was such of waste of money and killing the sport? That post lasted about an hour.

|

8/28/2017 8:12 PM

Photo
|

8/28/2017 8:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/28/2017 8:30 PM

Two sides to every story for sure, but the OP backed his side up with what looked to be legitimate photos that seemingly corroborated what he was saying. That crowd didn't look like paid protesters to me. Let's hear what the other side is. Getting the truth out would eleminate the drama, n'est-ce pas?

|

8/28/2017 8:29 PM

Then there is the possibility that there isn't much to either side and perpetuating it makes it into something it is not.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

8/28/2017 9:00 PM

kzizok wrote:

Then there is the possibility that there isn't much to either side and perpetuating it makes it into something it is not.

It's very much a possibility. This would be the point in time where a journalist would get to the bottom of the story so the truth does come to light. Maybe it's nothing, maybe it's not. Only one way to find out. That's simply called journalism. The alternative to that is to be a puppet like damn near every other media outlet in this country and squash anything that may arise. Draw your own conclusions but I sense a pattern here.

|

8/29/2017 6:19 AM

Ramrod wrote:

GangGreen wrote:

Ramrod stated, "..... reflected badly on KTM." If that's the truth, AND the story was truthful, I don't think our moderators should delete the post. I don't want my access cut, but we really shouldn't be censoring the posts based on press passes or team concerns. Just my opinion. Remember when C@le S**ly said the L@r*tta L#nn's event was such of waste of money and killing the sport? That post lasted about an hour.

x2

|

8/29/2017 6:22 AM

So did the KTM driver actually act dumb or what?

|