Create New Tag

2/10/2020 11:30 AM

Why he quit?

|

2/10/2020 12:15 PM

Bike has a "bogging" issue..

|

2/10/2020 12:41 PM

Face it...Reed is so over actually racing SX. He's been there, he's done it...he's won it. Get him the T-shirt...it's over.

|

2/10/2020 12:44 PM

He looked on Vital and someone gave him a thumbs down.........

|

2/10/2020 12:49 PM

Have you ever had broken ribs and tried to live let alone ride. Fuck that. I had to wrestle twice once in high school and in college with 2 and 3 broken ribs. Never wanted to die or give up so bad in my life! I was also properly medicated both times. Couldn't feel my face but I felt them ribs! It literally hurts to live.

He gave it a go but sometimes it just becomes more than is nessacery. This week will be better.

|

2/10/2020 12:51 PM

mauidex wrote:

Why he quit?

He's there for the pit party and intro cheers at the start of the night.

As a massive Reed fan it's highly saddening to see him take on his last season with his preperation involving more seat time in a lambo than a bike. I mean, after all these years the man deserves to do what ever he wants, doesn't take away the dissapointment when you see him pull off in 20th again.

|

2/10/2020 12:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2020 12:53 PM

Just go away and drive your fancy foreign racecar!!!

|

2/10/2020 1:03 PM

BMc914 wrote:

Just go away and drive your fancy foreign racecar!!!

Ok. That was funny. Well played. 😂😂

|

2/10/2020 1:59 PM

He’s coming good - skipped the LCQ. smile

Anyone who can afford to pay or gets enough sponsorship, and qualifies is entitled to race.
Multiple championships only helps with the “sponsorship” part of the equation.

If Reedy races all season and finishes every race at the back of the field, it proves only one thing to me - he loves racing bikes.

|

2/10/2020 2:18 PM

Say what you want.... how many of you would give a left nut to qualify for an SX main at that age.

|

Support those who protect us....our military, law enforcement and 1st responders.

2/10/2020 2:37 PM

Indian_Dunes_4ever wrote:

Say what you want.... how many of you would give a left nut to qualify for an SX main at that age.

Agree, or any age at all for that matter.

I am sure all the fans that get to see him in person one last time as a rider during the pit party at pretty much every single round appreciate what he is doing.

|

2/10/2020 2:37 PM

Well he did earned the spot in the main. BUT isn't he taking away an opportunity for other racers at this point that is more serious about competing now instead of a circus show glory laps? I would be pissed as a privateer.

|

2/10/2020 2:47 PM

Moto_Geek wrote:

Well he did earned the spot in the main. BUT isn't he taking away an opportunity for other racers at this point that is more serious about competing now instead of a circus show glory laps? I would be pissed as a privateer.

If I were a Privateer , I WOULD be pissed that I couldn't qualify faster than a nearly 40yo guy with a bunch of kids !!! Its very simple-- If I can't beat him out of a qualifying spot, then I don't belong in the main !!!

|

2/10/2020 2:47 PM

Moto_Geek wrote:

Don't think they have much opportunity if they can't beat an old man with broken ribs for a spot in the main.

|

2/10/2020 3:12 PM

Once Reed quits taking that one spot in the main over these poor privateers, hundreds of deserving journeymen will thereafter make a proper living and go on to unheard of fortune. That one spot in 20th is keeping countless men from feeding their families in 2020 and It must be stopped.

|

2/10/2020 3:24 PM

Lawrence929 wrote:

Once Reed quits taking that one spot in the main over these poor privateers, hundreds of deserving journeymen will thereafter make a proper living and go on to unheard of fortune. That one spot in 20th is keeping countless men from feeding their families in 2020 and It must be stopped.

Reed also started the Australian fires. My thoughts and prayers go to the privateers.

|

2/10/2020 4:16 PM

uneasy_rider wrote:

I can't believe I got downvotes, you guys suck!!!!!!

|

2/10/2020 4:23 PM

He deserves respect and a year to have closure.

The haters can suck balls.

|

"I think you're pretty slow, everyone else on here knew that for years."

2/10/2020 4:25 PM

Moto_Geek wrote:

Your comment does not make any sense.

Why can't the "other racers" beat him in the qualifiers then? Chad may not be in shape but he is still fast.

|

2/10/2020 5:01 PM

He popped a motor.

|

2/10/2020 5:17 PM

Regis wrote:

He deserves respect and a year to have closure.

The haters can suck balls.

Not a hater at all but I kinda felt like his year at factory Yamaha would have been the perfect bookend to his career. Perfect way to wrap up a legendary career.

|

2/10/2020 5:24 PM

Yeah me too. At least ride that train until you retire and stay blue for easy money afterwords

|

2/10/2020 5:44 PM

Moto_Geek wrote:

If he "earned" the spot in the main, how is he taking away an opportunity for others?

|

2/10/2020 5:45 PM

uneasy_rider wrote:

I gave you a thumbs up for that comment.

|

2/10/2020 5:48 PM

uneasy_rider wrote:

uneasy_rider wrote:

Can i just Boo instead?

|

2/10/2020 6:19 PM

uneasy_rider wrote:

uneasy_rider wrote:

inthebadboycorner wrote:

Can i just Boo instead?

Incase it was missed, I was being sarcastic. This site is for bench racing and talking shit, if anyone takes this seriously, they must have a rough life.

|

2/10/2020 7:22 PM

Still trying to figure out why he thought wearing San Diego Charger kit was a good idea. Chargers aren't exactly SD's favorite team anymore after they moved out of town and up to LA...

|

2/10/2020 8:10 PM

I was at least hoping for one last vintage Reed performance this year, if he wasn’t prepared to go hard for one last season he should have just ended it with JGR

|

2/10/2020 8:45 PM

Moto_Geek wrote:

So you are saying that he should just give the spot/opportunity to someone that is serious about competing that was actually not serious enough about competing to beat him out of his earned spot????

|

2/10/2020 10:22 PM

Mechanics we're working pretty frantically on his bike before the heats, maybe that had something to do with it.

|