What happened to We All Ride?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/9/2019 11:32 AM

I was looking at the clothing on Fasthouse and for some reason the company WAR popped into my head. Does anyone know what happened to them? Seemed like they were pretty huge (sponsoring Motoconcepts if I remember right among a couple other bigger names) and just dropped off the face of the Earth. Does anyone have any insight as to what happened to them? I wasn't a huge fan of the clothing but am always interested in "what happened" to bigger companies.

|

1/9/2019 3:14 PM

they stopped riding .......................................................................................................................cool

we were just talking about them @ A1.

|

1/9/2019 3:38 PM

Pop up company in an overly-saturated market that spent too much money sponsoring pro riders and not enough on design professionals and a business plan. Just a guess.

|

1/9/2019 5:01 PM

GrapeApe wrote:

Pop up company in an overly-saturated market that spent too much money sponsoring pro riders and not enough on design ...more

That's what I was thinking too... found this article from TW where they interviewed their CEO who previously worked for FMF. SEEMED like it was all under control a year before they went under. Said "they plan to be around for a long time". Just thought it was super weird!

https://motocross.transworld.net/features/meet-the-industry-we-all-rides-brandon-hearn/

|

1/9/2019 5:02 PM

DEMONDAVE wrote:

they stopped riding ...more

I was waiting for that one! haha.

|