What happened to Tomac?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/11/2018 6:20 AM

Sorry if this has been asked, but what was his deal?

And how about Josh Grant showing his team mate what a never give up attitude looks like for the second week in a row?

|

2/11/2018 6:24 AM

|

Youtube.com/user/qontusolsson

2/11/2018 6:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/11/2018 6:30 AM

I started this same thread last night, legitimately wondering what happened, and when I woke up this morning it had magically disappeared. Not even in the dumbgeon. CIA level classified info I guess...devil

|

2/11/2018 6:53 AM

I wasn't aware we had to go to other sites before we come here.

|

2/11/2018 7:28 AM

Stuff happens, looks like his grip caught the lip of Roczen front fender, then his bike starting to sit up right around the corner it got stuck, then dramatically release from stuck position cause Tomac bar to go the other way and no room for him to correct and carnage went on from there.

|

2/11/2018 7:34 AM

olds cool wrote:

I started this same thread last night, legitimately wondering what happened, and when I woke up this morning it had magically disappeared. Not even in the dumbgeon. CIA level classified info I guess...devil

Don't worry, pilotdude's source is on it so we should have some news around Vegas or so.

Then again, we're still waiting to hear from last week so might take awhile.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/11/2018 7:40 AM

Vaginal discharge

|

2/11/2018 7:45 AM

He came down with a case of the fuckits, stand by for an update next Saturday

|

2/11/2018 7:45 AM

He quit......again.

|

2/11/2018 7:48 AM

Wells423 wrote:

He quit......again.

Hard to believe otherwise when you see someone like Grant get up and fight, or Webb kicking his front wheel just to get back out there.

|

2/11/2018 7:49 AM

I heard his grip was full throttle and was all cut and ripped up

|

2/11/2018 7:50 AM

His bike was held wide open into Grant with no one on it. Now I'm no mechanic but I'd have think that doesn't happen if everything is working as intended. Although most on here will probably just ignore the facts and claim he just doesn't care or doesn't have the "heart of a champion" despite being a champion.

|

2/11/2018 7:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/11/2018 8:42 AM

Wells423 wrote:

He quit......again.

Claerhout wrote:

Hard to believe otherwise when you see someone like Grant get up and fight, or Webb kicking his front wheel just to get back out there.

How about Peick? Tomac pushed over into him taking him down too. Peick got up and hauled ass up to seventh. I'm just wondering if Eli's bike was broken.

|

2/11/2018 8:02 AM

jorgechavez wrote:

His bike was held wide open into Grant with no one on it. Now I'm no mechanic but I'd have think that doesn't happen if everything is working as intended. Although most on here will probably just ignore the facts and claim he just doesn't care or doesn't have the "heart of a champion" despite being a champion.

Barcia wouldn't have noticed.

|

2/11/2018 8:03 AM

Wells423 wrote:

He quit......again.

Claerhout wrote:

Clueless.

|

2/11/2018 8:11 AM

Wells423 wrote:

He quit......again.

Lol when has any rider, Tomac included, just pulled off for absolutely no reason? It doesn't happen, there's always a reason. You're just an idiot.

|

2/11/2018 8:14 AM

Wells423 wrote:

He quit......again.

jorgechavez wrote:

Lol when has any rider, Tomac included, just pulled off for absolutely no reason? It doesn't happen, there's always a reason. You're just an idiot.

Yeah the reason is he quit.

|

2/11/2018 8:16 AM

Wells423 wrote:

He quit......again.

jorgechavez wrote:

Wells423 wrote:

Once again I ask when has any rider just quit when the bike and himself were 100% capable of finishing the race?

|

2/11/2018 8:21 AM

I'm no Tomac fan but this dude seems to always be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
That first turn pile up just seemed to collect a few guys and Eli was one of them. No fault of his.

|

if you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough

2/11/2018 8:28 AM

Wells423 wrote:

My thoughts exactly. It’s not like this is an isolated incident. It’s always something with the bike, it’s never him. I don’t remember RV having this many fluke issues w/ his bike throughout his entire career at Kawasaki. I was a super fan, but I’m loosing a lot of respect for the guy.

|

2/11/2018 8:31 AM

Stand by for some news on this, I'll check with my source and see if he has any info. I think he is back in to cell coverage again. laughing

|

Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

2/11/2018 8:32 AM

Crazy how he's still infront of Reed in points.

|

Youtube.com/user/qontusolsson

2/11/2018 8:35 AM

I heard racerx say it was grip ripped off and bike bent

|

2/11/2018 8:37 AM

But, but, but, Magoo...

|

2/11/2018 8:39 AM

Tomac should watch this,

?t=372 . JS7 gets up and starts setting fastest laps after that crash.
|

2/11/2018 8:45 AM

jorgechavez wrote:

KMC440 wrote:

Barcia wouldn't have noticed.

0 i am laffan

|

2/11/2018 8:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/11/2018 8:55 AM

jorgechavez wrote:

Wells423 wrote:

jorgechavez wrote:

Once again I ask when has any rider just quit when the bike and himself were 100% capable of finishing the race?

How many riders get back up and get back out there after a crash, when bike and himself are less than 100%? Tomac doesn't seem to do that... seems like he realizes he won't win, has an excuse and pulls the plug.

|

2/11/2018 8:55 AM

When was the last time a rider admitted he just quit because he was at the end of the pack and said fuckit, its not worth it anyways since i wont win. Anyone think no rider has ever pulled off with a mechanical as an excuse for that? Or rode around with an i dont care anymore attitude?

|

2/11/2018 8:57 AM

pilotdude wrote:

Stand by for some news on this, I'll check with my source and see if he has any info. I think he is back in to cell coverage again. laughing

LOL. Good to see you have a sense of humor. Some people get butt hurt over every little thing.

I thought maybe your buddy had sent a telegraph due to poor cell cervice and that you couldn't decipher it.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/11/2018 9:01 AM

jorgechavez wrote:

Heart of a champion ? why ? Why still riding with -1 lap gap when ur championship is over ? take unnecessary risks ?

Even more when your bike is twisted, it's not his fault.

The real culprit :

Photo

|