What happened to Roczen last night?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/17/2019 7:11 AM

Missed the race last night, but saw the results this morning. sad

|

3/17/2019 7:12 AM

Was wondering that myself. His body has been thrust the ringer.. Gotta be frustrating for him

|

Current rides-
1988 RM250
2019 KX450

3/17/2019 7:31 AM

The track sucked donkey dick.

|

3/17/2019 7:32 AM

He’s like Cougar. Lost the edge.

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

3/17/2019 7:34 AM

Rode around in 8th place the whole time. He lost more points to Webb. Now 27 points down. Bummer.

|

3/17/2019 7:57 AM

I think he has probably fought so hard to come back so quick that when he got there his mind and body have just said too much. Maybe by outdoors he can start working his way back up front.

|

3/17/2019 7:59 AM

RandyS wrote:

I think he has probably fought so hard to come back so quick that when he got there his mind and body have just said too much. ...more

How much stock are we putting into the "hasn't reached the podium since Webb stole his lunch money in Arlington" thing?? On top of the Blake Savage stuff.,

|

3/17/2019 8:25 AM

Just an off race. He has been very consistent all year long.

|

3/17/2019 8:51 AM

RandyS wrote:

I think he has probably fought so hard to come back so quick that when he got there his mind and body have just said too much. ...more

Moto Obsessed wrote:

How much stock are we putting into the "hasn't reached the podium since Webb stole his lunch money in Arlington" thing?? On ...more

I got all my eggs in that basket. He’s human, one should assume that it’s taking a toll.

|

3/17/2019 8:51 AM

I really think the mental aspect of injuries have finally caught up to him. Not to mention the fact his brother in law and good friend Blake savage got a spinal cord injury while riding with him. He has overcome so gnarly injuries and at some point, no matter how mentally strong you are, it gets in your head.

|

3/17/2019 9:32 AM

JVT357 wrote:

I really think the mental aspect of injuries have finally caught up to him. Not to mention the fact his brother in law and ...more

Also throw in the PR lady for Honda , her father just had a similar situation to Blake. But I think it was just an off night and weird track. Unfortunately I think the championship is over for everyone expect Red Bull ktm with Marvin winning.

|

3/17/2019 9:37 AM

JVT357 wrote:

I really think the mental aspect of injuries have finally caught up to him. Not to mention the fact his brother in law and ...more

Kyle_McNab wrote:

Also throw in the PR lady for Honda , her father just had a similar situation to Blake. But I think it was just an off night ...more

Wow i hadnt heard that about the PR Lady
But my though has been that mentally everything has ro be Very hard for Ken right now.
What Happened to the PR ladies father?

|

3/17/2019 9:39 AM

It was Also a weird track that seemed to have some slick spots and not much flow , plus to many 90 degree turns

|

3/17/2019 9:46 AM

KR almost lapped?? Riding 30 minutes around Osborne and Brayton??

There has to be something else we don't know. It's not like the guy forgot how to ride a motorcycle since 2 weeks ago.

|

3/17/2019 9:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/17/2019 9:53 AM

He need time for try to recovery after big injuries

|

3/17/2019 9:48 AM

In any other sport, the media would at least question Roczen, and Tomac, and figure out what’s going on...

|

3/17/2019 10:22 AM

How about someone just ask him.

|

Mugen666

3/17/2019 10:45 AM

str8line wrote:

The track sucked donkey dick.

Whether it did, or whether it didn't, how do you explain someone won? I mean, the track was as bad for the losers as it was the winners, right?

|

The above may be fact or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting. I am not sure, you have no chance.

3/17/2019 10:47 AM

Breaking news; guy who hasn't won in a long as time displays the effects of not winning in a long ass time.

|

3/17/2019 11:17 AM

Has anyone thought that maybe it’s because he hasn’t done more than 5 rounds of supercross in row for over two years? Yes he should be expected to win but we are now in the dog days of SX and it’s a total grind to the finish. He’s made it clear several times he’s aiming to finish the season HEALTHY.

|

3/17/2019 11:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/17/2019 11:28 AM

JVT357 wrote:

I agree with this. Having a close friend get seriously injured could possibly be bringing back up old feelings he went through the past few years. You can try to push that stuff to the back of your mind all you want, but if that approach worked military soldiers would not have PTSD (I’m not saying Ken has PTSD, but what he has gone through and what happened to his friend can be traumatizing to some extent). If that is the case I or someone else properly trained could fix it in about three sessions.

|

Warning: I support propane and propane accessories, fossil burning two-cycle engines, U.S. beef industry and watching the best athletes in the world go to battle... Yup...

3/17/2019 11:33 AM

Roczen does not have it. He's a 5th-10th guy. He probably could run up front if he did not have all the injuries. Odds of him winning are not great.

|

3/17/2019 11:38 AM

Believe if he can finish top 3-5 in standings he may look at it as a win. And why not. This is the most supercross he has raced in a long time. If it’s the same situation and showing in outdoors. Not battling for win and running up front, might have see the best of KROC. Hope he turns it on and puts a showing like the ol Zuki days.

|

3/17/2019 12:06 PM

He's got great starts all year and hung in there until overtaken. Last night he got a bad start on a track with almost nothing to separate guys and that was that.

|

Are you smart enough to buy a bike that costs less, weighs less, makes more horsepower per cubic centimeter, can be rebuilt for recycled aluminum can money and is giggle inducing? It is hard to believe that the American riding public flunks this test en masse. How stupid are you?

3/17/2019 12:11 PM

He’s run up front plenty this season and he will eventually run up front again. I bet he does well outdoors after making it through sx relatively healthy.

|

3/17/2019 1:44 PM

ruy wrote:

He need time for try to recovery after big injuries

Trey Canard's injury was worse. It's mental and his brother-in-law's crash doesn't help.

|

3/17/2019 1:46 PM

bw56 wrote:

In any other sport, the media would at least question Roczen, and Tomac, and figure out what’s going on...

Can't do that because if/when they start winning they wouldn't give that "reporter" interviews

|

3/17/2019 2:00 PM

When they briefly showed him it looked like someone else was riding his bike... stiff as hell.

|

3/17/2019 2:10 PM

bw56 wrote:

Yes, but this is moto.... which evolves in a world of secrets, speculation, and mere guesses. At times, you would think this is a sport controlled by Vince McMahon. But, instead we get Feld and the AMA......much worse.

|

3/17/2019 2:48 PM

Texas Built wrote:

Roczen does not have it. He's a 5th-10th guy. He probably could run up front if he did not have all the injuries. Odds of him ...more

The guy lost a race by about .000000000001 seconds just a few weeks ago and now he’s a 5th-10th place guy, give me a break you gooberpinch

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com