What happened to Kalub Russell at Unadilla

Titan1
8/13/2018 10:40am
APLMAN99 wrote:
A race like this isn't great to use as a barometer either way. He looked to be doing great, but with the conditions it could be...
A race like this isn't great to use as a barometer either way. He looked to be doing great, but with the conditions it could be a completely different story in a "dry" race, like most of them are.

Either way, he's probably got as much bike control skill as any rider on the line, so he could be competitive at just about anything with a little bit of practice. I think if I could magically have the talent of any racer, I'd pick a guy like Russell to copy. Guy can ride at a high level in just about any discipline, I'd bet. I wouldn't be surprised if he could spend a few months on a trials bike and do things that would just shock the average person. What a gift, combined with what is probably dogged work to perfect his talents!

Agree. On the talent thing.

Taylor Robert would be my first pick...or maybe graham Jarvis? But any of those guys, Russell, Robert, Duvall, etc. with a little practice could pick up any discipline.
resetjet
8/13/2018 11:23am
For sure that was his chance at a podium. Shame he had an incident.

The Shop

Post a reply to: What happened to Kalub Russell at Unadilla

The Latest