What happened to Decotis?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/26/2019 9:20 PM

He did awesome in the heat, and he started around 8th in the main. Two seconds later he was at the bottom of the pack, I’m guessing he went down but they never showed/mentioned it (surprising since he was a heat-winner)

|

1/26/2019 10:19 PM

I saw a tweet from RacerX that said he went down in the whoops.

|

1/26/2019 10:22 PM

Got his bike stuck between lanes and couldnt pick it up.

|

1/27/2019 3:41 PM

DAMNIT

He was doing so well!

|

1/27/2019 3:57 PM

The way he was breathing after the heat. Surprised he lined up for the main event.

|

1/27/2019 4:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/27/2019 4:27 PM

I literally think hes too short for sx. Theres been some short guys but hes like 5’4”. Im not sure if his body is capable of being in the right places to be a top of the top sx sider. Hes a great rider Im a new englander Ive watched him his whole life. I just think his body type is more suited for mx like Jeremy Martin as well. The whoops are what everyone thinks of but huge seat bounces where you have to get way over the front n stuff like that his leverage has him at a disadvantage.

|

1/28/2019 6:39 AM

drt410 wrote:

I literally think hes too short for sx. Theres been some short guys but hes like 5’4”. Im not sure if his body is capable of being in the right places to be a top of the top sx sider. Hes a great rider Im a new englander Ive watched him his whole life. I just think his body type is more suited for mx like Jeremy Martin as well. The whoops are what everyone thinks of but huge seat bounces where you have to get way over the front n stuff like that his leverage has him at a disadvantage.

Carmichael was too short as well and I am still wondering how he won all those championships.
Now, Decotis has issues with putting it all together in a main event--The Mike Alessi Syndrome

|

Thanks for your Support
100%, Mobius, Sunstar, Pirelli, Odi, Acerbis, Yoshimura, Beck's Tech Suspension and Tuning, Arma, Works Connection

1/28/2019 6:43 AM

Decotis is too short to seat bounce? These are the times I really miss TFS

|